‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Sharleen Reveals ‘Deal Breaker’ To Juan Pablo

Mon, January 27, 2014 10:07pm EDT by 25 Comments
The Bachelor Sharleen
Courtesy of ABC

Arlette

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 2, 2014

A different make and style of clothes can also be used to portray something important
dating violence articles about you, so he will often run late because he had trouble getting away from his wife.

Unknown

Posted at 6:42 AM on March 1, 2014

Indeed, it would experienced extremely tough a couple of in the past if the a bad credit score holder had
applied for any home improvement loan Unknown a good
company will not use agressive tactics and may just charge fees and added interest if you’re late using your
payment.

ramon lewis

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 9, 2014

Did you think Catherine was afro also? Just because she is not blonde and fairskinned it doesn’t mean that she’s afro. If she is so what? I have picked her from he beginning because she isn’t selling herself to Juan P. And furthermore she is the only one that I feel could and would fit into the parent role more than anyof the other blondies (who look and act like high school kids). I think she wants to fall in love with JP and I think that they both would be good for each other but need more time. GO FOR IT SHARLEEN – HANG IN THERE – YOU’LL BE GLAD THAT YOU DID!

nickki

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 4, 2014

I think the reason Sharleen is like she is because she has a secret. I believe she is some parts african-american. I don’t know if Juan has spotted this yet (I spotted it right off). She is probably confused on how to tell him this news. Not really sure how he will react.

Kristina

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 7, 2014

Oh please so what

Libby

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 26, 2014

she is an opera singer. she is a educated sophisticated woman. it is hard ti imagine how she ended up in such a trash arena.

Jerisingleton

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 4, 2014

Sharleen is exotic and honest.

Kristina

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 7, 2014

and she gorgeous. I like her smarts.

prit

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 31, 2014

sharleen needs to go. It appears to me that she is a selfish and self centered. She won’t be able to take care of Juan’s little girl.

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 28, 2014

Yes Sharleen deserves to stay!! She’s my favorite because she’s not the typical love-y dove-y, “love at first sight” contestant. It’s refreshing to see someone “real” on the show.

candia

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 28, 2014

I agree! sharleen has that exotic look and confidence that’s rare in women on the bachelor. She doesn’t feel the need to chase after a guy but is there to solely find if there is a connection or not. I think she would make an awesome bachelorette because she is honest and different.

Kristina

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 7, 2014

I agree

Lara Kim

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 28, 2014

My Uncle Cooper got a nice year old Audi S4 only from part-time off a computer. official website

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

carol from nj

Posted at 11:12 AM on January 30, 2014

what does this have to do with anything and who the Hell cares

Lauren

Posted at 10:05 AM on January 28, 2014

Yes, Sharleen deserves to stay. I find it awesome how honest she is and how edicated of the world she is. I hope he picks her. They clearly have chemistry!

Kristina

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 7, 2014

I hope he picks her. If he does he will be the one to benefit. If she doesn’t get picked I’d like her to go on to be the next Bachelorette. I think all women can take a page out of her book. She respects herself. Parents are the ones who first teach children about self-respect. When I see
women who don’t respect themselves I often wonder how their parents treated them growing up. God bless and help every child who has to endure the pain and suffer the chaos of a bad parent.

Rebecca

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 17, 2014

Yes,Sharleen is the first honest woman the has been on this show.Honesty is a hard quality to find in people these days..I do not think she will stay.She is the smart one.

Kristina

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 18, 2014

Sharleen, Sharleen Oh Sharleen. I hope this is not the last we’ll see from her. I checked out her
singing on the internet, wow, she is not just good, she is one of the best. Sharleen would make a great Bachelorette. There are a lot of men that would love to try for her. Yes I agree she is the smart one. With Juan Pablo it wouldn’t have worked in the long run. That’s the mistake so many women make, they become overwhelmed with the chemistry which often clouds judgement. The truth is they are worlds apart. Chemistry alone is not enough for a life time commitment. She won his heart for more then just being gorgeous. Honesty is the most important quality a person can have but, I believe that it is not what won his heart. It’s her self-worth. She has a ‘real’ value on herself coupled with her honesty makes her irresistible and a drink of water to men and not to mention the viewing audience. Sharleen will go far in life because she is well grounded and even though we did not get to meet her parents I believe they are the driving force and the strength behind her. Her sincerity went far beyond just the two of them, but I believe she was also basing an honest decision on the well being of a young child and also on the other contestants. I think one day Sharleen will be a great mother. One of the many profound quotes from the book, “Toxic Parents” Susan Powers, author of psychology who stated this quote: ‘Without honesty there can be no truth, without truth there can be no trust, without trust there can be no love’.
Interesting to note, when Sharleen mentioned the words, ‘Not an Organic Experience’, in reference to the mechanism of how the Bachelor works, makes sense. It is difficult to hold onto trust when you see the man you are falling for kissing and loving other women. So the players who excel are the ones who know how to play the game. I believe it’s more of an organic experience with the Bachelorette because most men historically just love the hunt and love the chase. I really like the show and look forward to watching it.

Fiona Dimple

Posted at 8:04 AM on January 28, 2014

up to I saw the receipt for $4281 , I be certain …that…my neighbour was like they say actualie bringing in money part time from their computer. . there neighbor has done this for only about 8 months and at present took care of the mortgage on their condo and purchased themselves a Mazda . navigate to this website

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

carol from nj

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 30, 2014

get over itwhat does this have to do with anything and who the Hell cares

Lulu

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 3, 2014

are you new to the internet? It’s called spam and it’s a probably a bot posting it. Just ignore it.

Cheryle G. Sankey

Posted at 2:16 AM on January 28, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Barf

Posted at 11:32 PM on January 27, 2014

Nikki needs to go…tired of looking at her bleached hair and black caterpillar eyebrows. She’s a jerk, too. I heard he picked her, though…it figures.

julie

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 27, 2014

i think they all should go home on the bacholor and leave no winner all the woman may be pretty but they are all waste of skin in my eyes .

Karen Mc Donald

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 2, 2014

There is something about Nikki that I liked a lot. She is the remaining one of my top three since Elise got eliminated last night. Sharlene is not sure and I think she is quite right. Who wants to be second. Men with kids are very unattractive to me, but such is the world we live in. There are too many divorces so people should choose what they know they can live with – This is not being selfish, it is called wisdom