Taylor Swift Haters: Stop Mocking Her Grammys ‘Surprise’ Face

Mon, January 27, 2014 7:33pm EDT by 74 Comments
Taylor Swift Surprised Face Grammys
Getty, Courtesy of CBS

sparkle spark

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 8, 2014

its not nice to mock some one

Mac

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 5, 2014

pshhh i’m not jealous of her talent at all. i tweeted that because it was a funny moment. honestly, are you even trying to write a good piece? maybe, you’re just pissed that taylor didn’t win and decided to lash out and “hate” on everyone else having a good laugh.
–@StealYoRedBull

Rachel

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 30, 2014

I love Taylor with all my heart and completely agree with this!! <3

corrie

Posted at 1:59 AM on January 30, 2014

I mocked the video of ‘taylor surprised’ but not because of taylor, but the guy beside her who looked like he got tazed and the guy behind her who looked like a snake crawled up his leg. taylor was actually very ‘poised’ and gracious. people are just bored and resenting their own mediocre lives for bashing her for being surprised for a split second. there are actually a couple things that bug me about taylor, but that’s besides the point of this article…

Pat taylor

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 30, 2014

Who the hell is Daft Punk? Although a Taylor Swift fan, I understand fully why she wold be surprised to loose to a group a record that sold far far fewer albums than “Red”.

marjoriele133@yahoo. (@marjoriele133ya)

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 29, 2014

My Uncle Cooper got a nice year old Audi S4 only from part-time off a computer. official website
>>>>>>t­E­C­7­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

marjoriele133@yahoo. (@marjoriele133ya)

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 29, 2014

My Uncle Cooper got a nice year old Audi S4 only fr

Lara Kim

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 29, 2014

Sarah. you think Victoria`s bl0g is great… last tuesday I bought a great new Citroën 2CV after bringing in $5540 this past five weeks and even more than ten k this past month. no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-work I’ve had. I began this 9-months ago and practically straight away started making a cool over $76… per hour. look at this now

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

RobertLorrison

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 29, 2014

WOW! I never, SERIOUSLY NEVER, thought I’d see the day that Hollywood life, of all things, would publish a legitimate opinion article on Taylor Swift that was actually thoughtful and sincere, not to mention well-written! Keep this up and you guys might just gain some credibility…

Viola Davis

Posted at 7:50 AM on January 29, 2014

TBH it was a little funny but I don’t think we should mock her for it! Anyways LOVE YOU TAYLOR ROCK ON

Royal Siakhel

Posted at 5:21 AM on January 29, 2014

Be Even Stronger <3 YNWA

Royal Siakhel

Posted at 5:19 AM on January 29, 2014

What?what? haters what? :D It doesn’t matter, If she(Taylor) won or didn’t win Grammy! and It doesn’t matter what the haters think about Taylor :)!!! But I know , you know :) Taylor is the best!Simply the best! Come on Taylor never give up, Just bring it!!! God is with you :) me too <3 Y.N.W.A

Shainia

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 28, 2014

Now they need to stop being a hater and get off taylor just because she set that performance on fire and spoke from her heart

brianc6234

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 28, 2014

The biggest problem was whoever read off the name of the winning album, it sounds like she said Rendom instead of Random. That who presentation was a mess. Why did they need three people to do it? A waste. I have no idea which of them even read it. They quickly went to the screen showing the nominees. If you hear Re of course you think it’s Red, not Rendom.

KT

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 28, 2014

Oh and before I’m really done; attacking people for their opinion and calling them names when you’re fighting for your fave not to be treated like that is a little hypocritical don’t you think?

KT

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 28, 2014

No one’s fave is the best at what they do. Get that through your heads, people. There’s always someone that can do things better than someone else, famous or not. Taylor may be popular but that means nothing. When it comes to being the whole package (voice/stage presence/writing ability/music) MANY got her beat. No one here (at least I’m not) is trying to say you have to stop being a fan, but stop being so freaking delusional. You sound like robots, programmed by her to think ridiculous garbage. For the sake of your sanity, come join me in reality.

For once I’d love for a fan to say: “No, she may not be the best, but that doesn’t matter to me. I enjoy her for what she is and that’s all that matters”.

And then there would be less fighting. Facts = facts. Opinions don’t. There, I’m done.

stargazing

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 28, 2014

HollywoodLife: You got something right for a change!

stargazing

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 28, 2014

The haters, both anonymously on the internet, and through so-called media who will never accomplish anything in life, are just miserable. They will never be at the top in music like her, nor win a Pulitzer in journalism. They are pathetic human beings who have no life, and no one to love them, like Taylor’s fans do her. How sad.