Selena Gomez In Tears Over Justin Bieber’s Chantel Jeffries Fling

Mon, January 27, 2014 10:05am EDT by 78 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Cries
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

Rex

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 1, 2014

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
for optimal

Kiersten blunt

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 25, 2014

She should get over Justin because this isn’t good for her health. Hang in there Selena👌

justin bieber

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 29, 2014

Nice boobies. You know she is mad at me when her boobs come out

Klaus

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 29, 2014

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $87h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site Jobs95.COM

Crystal Perez

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 28, 2014

Poor Selena, I wish she didn’t go through this hard time. She is the strongest person that everybody know. I don’t blame this on her and one day Justin will realize his mistakes. He won’t get her back in the future, who knows what will happen between them.

Statement

Posted at 8:57 AM on January 28, 2014

I’m glad this is free, because it’s just about the worst story I’ve read in my whole life. Can we get an ending? Ending please.

Question

Posted at 8:55 AM on January 28, 2014

At what point do we get so say to our selves???? “Okay, it’s cool” and walk away?

Lesslie

Posted at 8:42 AM on January 28, 2014

Selena has been Justin’s biggest problem Before Selena, he was just enjoying the singing world and care free. Selena used him to get more famous. She dated him as she wished on and off and drove Justin crazy…and Justin became depressed and using substances..to forget her.

selena was never there for Justin when he needed him.

Oskar

Posted at 8:52 AM on January 28, 2014

Yes,,, We really don´t know,,,,,,,*** but maybe everything began*** about that heartbreak anxiety, deception love, and deep sadness.

Oskar

Posted at 7:41 AM on January 28, 2014

This Girl is a drama! They boy ( Justin) have to be far from her ups and downs, read what the ex- worker from Justin tell to Daily News about Selena,,,,,so obvious!!

Okaythen

Posted at 7:35 AM on January 28, 2014

I am still certain for a reason to actually care. Is the story over yet? Can we put away the popcorn? I am out of Pepsi and this whole thing is getting very repetitive and boring.

Okaythen

Posted at 7:39 AM on January 28, 2014

It reminds me of The movie “Groundhog day”, but with a mixed plot of “Romeo and Juliet”, except they’re both rich.