Justin Bieber Takes New Girlfriend Chantel Jeffries Parasailing — See Pics

Mon, January 27, 2014 10:37am EST by 64 Comments
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

Klaus

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 29, 2014

~Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $87h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site Jobs95.COM

Klaus

Posted at 10:14 AM on January 29, 2014

Vera

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 28, 2014

Yeah! What kind of boyfriend you must have if he leave you one week with Bieber in front of whole world!! And who is her boyfriend ?!

Ciara Michelle

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 28, 2014

HE IS NOT DATING HER. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. Do you guys even research stuff before you write these or do you just guess. Nothing is happening between them. He’s still in love with Selena.

stupid Bieber fans

Posted at 3:39 AM on January 28, 2014

laugh me dead, he copies all the events he has experienced with Selena .. no matter what new girl he has .. she’s just a placeholder .. and every experience is a comparison with the past between him und Selena

No more

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 27, 2014

Serisouly!!!!
Am a huge fan of Selena and Selena should move on I have no idea how she support him and be in his side after all this
After all he chose the club girls over her

Vera

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 28, 2014

Exactly

Sonya

Posted at 9:15 PM on January 27, 2014

I don’t get y’all for the title you guys say girlfriend then u ask a question done here do u think there hooking up

samantha

Posted at 7:47 PM on January 27, 2014

I dont think justin and that model are dating they just friends

amylim86

Posted at 4:01 AM on February 3, 2014

I agree with you Samantha…I think they are just friends…whenever there’s a girl with Justin ,everyone thinks she’s his girlfriend…I mean Justin is allowed to go out with friends too right? and they aren’t even kissing or doing anything romantic…

Andy D.

Posted at 6:56 PM on January 27, 2014

Who is the person who always comments on these articles non-stop in cap locks? Like, I’m actually curious (ALEXA KALANI LOKANI LOKLOK)

Kalani

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 27, 2014

Uh huh. Whats your point or are you a crybaby negroid who cant handle the truth.

Kalani

Posted at 6:45 PM on January 27, 2014

Chantel is part black. I bet she steals. Why cant sel find a boyfriend?? Because the guys know she is mean and controlling.

Andy D.

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 27, 2014

Wtf? You’re a racist pig

Watever

Posted at 6:39 PM on January 27, 2014

The are not dating!!! 😒😒😒😒

toopretty12

Posted at 3:45 PM on January 27, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

Emma D. Meadows (@EmmaDMeadows)

Posted at 3:01 PM on January 27, 2014

Follow guide we have for you and you can make $72 every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress >>> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Katie.

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 27, 2014

She looks like Kim Kardashian lol

joeduffy2

Posted at 4:08 PM on January 27, 2014

Chantel looks like a lady-boy, a post-op transexual!

Grace

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 27, 2014

Or there friends? Wtf.

Hentrachim

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 27, 2014

Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,,,, Bay95.C­­O­­M

mc

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 27, 2014

Selena is not a fame whore, justin is

aurora

Posted at 2:47 PM on January 27, 2014

no one said that keep calm…
and i don’t think he is he may be a player but not a fame whore because he doesn’t need that
i mean he has fame on his own :)

ALEXA

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 27, 2014

YES SHE IS THE FAME WHORE! THEY ARE ALL FAME WHORE! THEY ARE CELEBRITY! ALL CELEBS ARE FAME WHORE!

MC

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 27, 2014

BUT THEN AGAIN! SELENA IS THE FAME WHORE! SHE USES ALL THE FAMOUS AS OF NOW CELEBS TO GET HER INTO PLACE. I DON’T LIKE TO ADMIT IT, CAUSE I LOVE HER… BUT ITS TRUE!!! SHE IS A USER! I USED TO NOT LIKE HER, AND I COULD TELL. NOW THAT I DO, AND FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT THAT… ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME! I REALIZED SHE IS.

LOKLOK

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 27, 2014

AT AURORA, THEY KEEP ON ERASING MY COMMENT. WILL GET BACK TO THIS, AND MADE A NEW ONE… ITS THE REAL SCOOP. THAT IS WHY THEY KEEP ERASING MY COMMENTS.

SELENATOR/BELIEVER AKA ALEXA LOKANI

Posted at 1:25 PM on January 27, 2014

BY THE WAY, ITS ME! SELENANATOR/BELIEBER AKA ALEXA/LOKANI I HATE CHANTEL! SHE IS STEALING MY MAN JUSTIN! AND YES! SELENA IS THE FAME WHORE! I KNOW JUSTIN SAID THAT TO HER… I WILL GO STICK TO MY FANFICTION INSTEAD (GOES AWAY AND BAWLS EYES OUT) CHANTEL I HATE YOU! AND ALL THE GIRLS WHO GOES TO HIM! I WILL DESTROY JUSTIN’S LOVE LIFE! WAIT AND SEE!

aurora

Posted at 1:58 PM on January 27, 2014

i don’t like to say to people who i don’t know they are fame whore ore sluts
yeah i don’t really like chantel ate the moment but i never liked selena but i never ever sayd mean thinks to her and her fans
but you really should not talk bad about people who u dont know

SELENATOR/BELIEVER AKA ALEXA LOKANI/ TOLANI

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 27, 2014

BUT SHE IS! I REALLY HATE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS OF JUSTIN! I DON’T WANT JUSTIN TO BE FREE! I WANT HIM SET IN A CAGE FOR SELENA! I RATHER SEE SELENA USES HIM, THAN HE BE FREE TO DATE ANY OTHER GIRLS! ALL THE GIRLS LINKED AT HIM ! I KILL WITH THE FLOODING COMMENTS OF MY GLORY TO MAKE THEM SCARE OFF OF THEIR WITS, GIVE THEM SHIVER TO THEIR SPINE, TO SEE ME THE QUEEN OF JUSTIN BIEBER IS ONE AND ONLY ME! IF I CAN’T HAVE HIM! THEN NO ONE WILL!!! I WILL DIE FOR JUSTIN! IF I CANT HAVE HIM, JUSTIN CAN HAVE SELENA, EVEN IF SHE USES HIM! ME! ONLY ME! I AM GOING CRAZY! SOMEONE HELP ME! WHENEVER HE HAS A NEW GIRL, THAT IS PRETTIER THAN ME, I HATE THEM! SEXIER THAN ME! I HATE THEM. I THINK THEY ARE ALL SKANKS! I KNOW I AM PRETTIER THAN ALL OF THEM! THAT IS MY MENTALITY! I DON’T CARE IF I AM A DISGRACE TO THE OTHER BELIEVERS! THEY SHOULD BOW DOWN TO ME! THE FUTURE QUEEN OF JUSTIN BIEBER! I WILL FIGHT OUR RELATIONSHIP! EVEN IF THEY BASH ME! I DON’T CARE TO PUT MY PLACE TO THE OTHER GIRLS PLACE. I AM SELFISH I KNOW! AND I AM A CREEPY FAN! I KNOW! I LOVE HIM OH SO MUCH —- BY SELENATOR/BELIEVER/ALEXA/LOKANI/TOLANI/ AND TO ALL THE POSERS WHO USES MY NAME STFO! I AM THE ORIGINAL! IM QUEEN! IM NO BIPOLAR! HAHAHAHA. I DON’T CARE IF THEY ARE ONLY CELEBS. IN MY WORLD, MY FANFICTION EXISTED! AND I CAN CONTROL THEIR LIVES!

SELENATOR/BELIEVER AKA ALEXA LOKANI/ TOLANI

Posted at 3:23 PM on January 27, 2014

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID! I ALSO LIKE CHANTEL NOW! I RESPECT JUSTIN! HE CAN DATE WHOEVER HE WANTS… NOT THAT SELENA THE USER! I WAS JUST EMOTIONAL WHEN I WROTE THAT…. I LOVE JUSTIN. AND I WONT BE SELFISH NO MORE AS A REALIZATION HIT ME, THAT IF I LOVE HIM, HE COULD LOVE THOSE AS HE WISH.

LoveNotHate

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 27, 2014

Justin Bieber cheated on another girl with Chantel. How could anyone like her? And Why would you call Selena a fame whore when you dont have any evidence? I’d like, from you, one time that she used someone and was a fame whore. And dont you dare bring up the past. And please stop using caps, I’ve seen enough caps from you today -.-