Justin Bieber’s DUI Arrest Dissed On ‘SNL’ — Watch

Sun, January 26, 2014 9:43am EDT by 16 Comments
Justin Bieber SNL Diss
Courtesy of NBC

georgevreelandhill2010

Posted at 8:52 PM on January 30, 2014

Justin Bieber’s behavior has been in question for a long time.
He is reckless and thinks he can do anything he wants.
He has an attitude and a feeling that he is above the law.
There are even people who do not want to live near him.
He needs to be taught a lesson by the courts and not with a slap on the wrist like many celebrities receive.
If that does not work, then Bieber needs to be deported.
He does not belong in a civilized society.

George Vreeland Hill

neutralroads

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 26, 2014

Even though I am a Belieber, I found that whole skit to be funny.

I really don’t care for Justin’s arrest, I’m not interested in the things that he did related to the arrest. I don’t even want to hear about the details about it. It’s his life and he should live the way he wants to live it. But he should take caution of the actions he does as well.

Always think about the outcome of your actions.

I don’t think I’m a bad person for laughing. It’s just comedy, nothing else.

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:41 PM on January 26, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

triplehjackson (@triplehjackson)

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 26, 2014

my Aunty Bailey just got a nice six month old Lexus GX 460 SUV just by some part-time working online with a cheap laptop. hop over to this site

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:26 PM on January 26, 2014

My Uncle Cooper got a nice year old Audi S4 only from part-time off a computer. official website >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ninasky Antonioli

Posted at 11:50 AM on January 26, 2014

SNL is full of BS just like the Miami B!tch PD. There was no drag racing, and NO alcohol in Justin’s system . Vehicle he was driving had a gps and speed tracking system, that proved he was not speeding. Also his breathalyzer was .014 The truth is coming out.

Josh Samerth

Posted at 1:03 PM on January 26, 2014

Shut up…. Just because you’re in love with him doesn’t mean that he wasn’t in the wrong.. You’re are just too caught up with him you look all these “facts” up that are coming from other “beliebers” saying that everything that was happening was wrong…. Just letting you know when you get too attached to something you will get hurt… Think about that for a little bit.

Noor

Posted at 2:39 PM on January 26, 2014

B!TCH PLEASE

Michelle

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 26, 2014

This is the same person who idolizes Kim Kardashian….enough said right there. Her whole bedroom is decorated in Kim and Justin posters! LOL!!!

Sara

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 26, 2014

I thought I knew that name, she is all over Kim’s facebook, defending her. We have had arguments on Kim’s page. She is a celebrity worshipper.

ariel harris

Posted at 11:20 AM on January 26, 2014

I am 14 years old I’m allow to make my own decisions, I made a choice to be a belieber but I do not really look up to justin and say I will follow in his foot steps because he’s allow to make mistakes and when he makes them I don’t want to stop liking him so I am gonna be my own role model,will aways love justin #onceabelieberalwaysabelieber

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 26, 2014

You give me so much hope for the younger generation, I don’t even know where to start. Maybe I’ll just say Thank You, and leave it at that.

christine

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 26, 2014

FUNNY!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 26, 2014

WELL THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR BEING JUSTIN (THE JERK) BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newageoftruth

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 26, 2014

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:38 AM on January 26, 2014

these SNL-folks sure know how to make people laugh.