Selena Gomez Flaunts Sexy Cleavage At Party: Revenge On Justin Bieber?

Sat, January 25, 2014 1:58pm EDT by 50 Comments 35,514 Article Views
Selena Gomez Cleavage
Getty, Courtesy of Twitter

LOKANI

Posted at 9:10 AM on January 27, 2014

OH I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER A LOT! REALLY REALLY LOT! ON THE OTHER HAND, I DIDN’T START THE COMMENT ABOUT THE BINDI IN HER HEAD. ALL I SAID AND WROTE IS “I AGREE” NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS, … I DON’T CARE ABOUT HER 1 DOLLAR BINDI, SHE STILL LOOKS STUPID WEARING IT, AND OH! I DON’T CARE IF YOU CALL ME RACIST. MAYBE ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. CAUSE YOU SEEM TO REALIZED IT MORE THAN WE DO. HEHEHE. YOU’LL JUST LOOK MORE STUPIDER THAN I AM IF PEOPLE STARTED READING THE COMMENTS, WHILE I DID THE RESEARCH THOROUGHLY BEFORE POSTING THOSE LONG COMMENTS. I HAVE LOTS OF RACE IN ME… SO I CAN’T IMAGINE ME BEING THE RACIST. HAHAHA. I BET YOU THINK OF US HALFLINGS LIKE… BLAH BLAH BLAH! YOU ARE THE REAL RACIST, GAWD! IM SCARED… OHHHHH… AHHHH! HEHEHE.

Kalani

Posted at 2:48 AM on January 27, 2014

@lokami, you are an ignorant racist slut wwho lifts your dress for €1. You hate justin.

LOKANI

Posted at 9:01 AM on January 27, 2014

NAH! NOT REALLY! I AM STATING FROM ALL THE REPORTS THE TABLOID HAD WRITTEN. I DIDN’T EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER BINDI, LOL. WE DON’T KNOW RACIST IN OUR COUNTRY. THAT ONLY HAPPENS IN UNITED STATED AS I HAVE READ AND HEARD.

LOKANI

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 26, 2014

NAH! I DON’T BELIEVE JUSTIN STILL WANTS HER BACK. I THINK THAT DUDE KNOWS THAT IT WAS THE LAST STRAW. THEY ARE SUPER COMPLICATED NOW. AFTER SELENA’S TEAM, WHICH MIGHT BE HER DOING ALL ALONG, TO EXPOSED THOSE NASTY TEXT MESSAGES TO THE TABLOIDS. TO RUINED JUSTIN BIEBER. DESPITE HER SUPPORTING HIM… MIGHT BE BECAUSE OF GUILT, BECAUSE OF WANTING TO BE ON THE HEADLINES, MIGHT BE BECAUSE SHE NEEDDS A BACK UP PLAN, HER WAY TO THE LADDER, CAUSE SHE CARES A LITTLE BIT. I DON’T BELIEVE SHE CARES THAT MUCH ABOUT HIM. WHY? SHE HERSELF TOLD THE MEDIA ABOUT THEIR BREAK UP…. SHE COULD HAVE SAID, WE BROKE UP, AND IM OKAY NOW, OR DON’T SPEAK ABOUT IT AT ALL. SHE LAUGHS ABOUT HIM A LOT OF TIMES ALONG WITH HER FORMER BFF TAYLOR. THEY DON’T HAVE ANY RESPECT WITH EACH OTHER, AS FAR AS I COULD SEE. MEANING NO RESPECT WITH ONE ANOTHER, NO MORE LOVE. IN OTHER PEOPLE’S CASE, THERE STILL IS EVEN IF THEY FIGHT, BUT IN THERE CASE… I DON’T THINK SO, AFTER READING THOSE TEXT MESSAGES. WHICH WAS TRUE ALL ALONG, AND THE FACT THAT IT IS COMING FROM SELENA’S CAMP.

LOKANI

Posted at 9:29 PM on January 26, 2014

EVEN IF HE WANTS HER BACK, ITS MORE LIKE THEY ARE JUST PLAYING GAMES OF WHO WANTS TO HAVE A BETTER REVENGE. BUT THE LOVE IS SO GONE. AND MAYBE SHE IS JUST FOR BED NOW… SHE EVEN REACTED ON JUSTIN’S VIDEO WHEN THEY ARE OFF. WHEN A WHITE MODEL HAS HIS LIPS FOR THE VIDEO. SO JUSTIN THINKS THAT THIS GIRL STILL GIVING ME SIGNS… AND SO HE GOES AND CHECK HER.. FINDING OUT THAT HER INTENTION WAS TO GET BACK AT HIM… TA DA! THERE YOU HAVE IT! HE GOES TRIPLE WILD. HE HAS NO TRUST FOR SELENA! THAT’S WHY HE IS SUPER ENJOYING HIMSELF TRIPLE TIMES THAN BEFORE. THEN SELENA EXPOSED THEIR NASTY TEXT FIGHT FROM EACH OTHER. HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS NOT HER WHO DID IT, WHEN IT WAS ONE FROM HER CAMP? NO HEAVY NEWS ABOUT THAT HUH? WAY TO COVER UP A BIAS STORY. MAKING JUSTIN TRIPLE TIMES THE BAD GUY, WHEN HE DOESN’T EVEN SPEAK UP A LOT FOR HIS SIDE. THIS DUDE IS SUPER MISUNDERSTOOD. POOR LITTLE BOY… HE TURNS INTO A BAD BOY… ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THIS FAKE ANGEL. WHO MANIPULATE HIM, AND MAKES HIM THE AWFUL ONE. FAKE ANGEL!

LOKANI

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 26, 2014

REVENGE? I THOUGHT SHE SUPPORTS HIM ALL THE WAY! HOW CONFUSING. HAHAHA. NAH! NOT REALLY! I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DRIFTING APART MORE AND MORE…. SHE CAN’T USE JUSTIN NOW… SHE HAS TO WAIT FOR A NEW SUPAH STAR TO SHINE… THAT’S HER WAY TO THE LADDER.

Madie Rose

Posted at 8:14 PM on January 26, 2014

what did you do for revenge???????

Nuper Kim

Posted at 5:44 PM on January 26, 2014

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $61 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for eight months but last month her paycheck was $20750 just working on the internet for a few hours. check out the post right here

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Beez

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 26, 2014

Can she stop wearing the damn bindi? The bindi is a deeply cultural and religious jewl that has a even deeper meaning in the Hindu culture. It’s kind of scaling down the importance of the jewl by using to pull an outfit together. I’m not Hindu but she should show some respect for the culture and meaning.

LOKANI

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 26, 2014

I AGREE!

I hate kalani or lokani or alexa

Posted at 4:37 AM on January 27, 2014

That is just a plastic jewelry. It costs like only 1 $. Why do you people even care about it?!?!!?

LOKANI

Posted at 9:02 AM on January 27, 2014

ALL I SAID I AGREE. LOL… WHY MAKING A BIG DEAL? I DON’T CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH IT COST. IM NOT EVEN ASKING. SHE LOOKS STUPID THOUGH WEARING IT.

Alexa Taylor

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 26, 2014

til I saw the receipt of $5794, I accept …that…my sister woz like they say truley receiving money part-time on-line.. there neighbour had bean doing this for under 17 months and a short time ago paid for the morgage on there house and purchased Renault 4. website here

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ester C. Smith (@EsterCSmith)

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 26, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $45 every one hours. It sounds unbelievable but you won`t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out>>> TEC80.COM

triplehjackson (@triplehjackson)

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 26, 2014

my Aunty Bailey just got a nice six month old Lexus GX 460 SUV just by some part-time working online with a cheap laptop. hop over to this site

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 26, 2014

my roomate’s mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been without work for nine months but last month her income was $20218 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

ALEXA

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 26, 2014

JUSTIN IS JUST AMAZING AND SUPER TALENTED.

ALEXA

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 26, 2014

SERIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST DEMENTED.

LOKANI

Posted at 9:02 PM on January 26, 2014

ARE YOU AS DEMENTED AS I WAS? DO YOU KNOW THAT LOKANI MEANS IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE MEANS “CRAZY, AND THERE IS A SCREW IN THE HEAD?” YEP IT IS TRUE.

LOKANI

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 26, 2014

YES! ITS THE SAME AS MENTALLY ILL AND INSANE… LOKANI MEANS IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE IS INSANE, CRAZY, AND THERE IS A SCREW IN HER HEAD. WE ARE NOT FAR FROM EACH OTHER MY SWEET TWIN.

erin

Posted at 11:26 AM on January 26, 2014

doesnt this lady have lupus? didn’t she cancel an entire tour because of it? i’m really fkn confused what she’s doing out n about. just sayin.

nick