Magda Szablinska: One Direction Fan’s Twitter Shut Down After Sad Death

Sat, January 25, 2014 2:59pm EDT by 12 Comments
Magda Szablinska Death
Courtesy of Twitter

Jill

Posted at 6:27 AM on January 28, 2014

Βɑsically want to state Now i am delighted I camе on the page!

Someone

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 26, 2014

I don’t know Magda. I never heard her name in my entire life. I’m not a directioner so I didn’t follow her twitter. I didn’t know her. I’ve seen many instances of fake deaths on twitter, none going this far. There’s no evidence of Magda’s death ANYWHERE except on these news articles basing their evidence off of her twitter page. There’s no obituary to be found. Only messages coming from friends are via twitter. How do they know she’s dead? Chances are, this is her doing all this on her own. Maybe it’s not, and if so I’m beyond sorry to her friends and family. However, I can’t believe it’s true. And the fact that it might not be is absolutely disgusting. To utilize a death to your advantage to become some sort of famous superstar. Maybe I can’t find an obituary because the names fake, but no matter what the only proof is twitter and it shouldn’t be reported so heavily with one piece of evidence. The only true evidence would be an obituary or interview with a family member or friend. A REAL interview. The amount of attention this is getting is insane. Something someone faking their death would want. Again, I’ll admit this is just my theory because of the lack of evidence. And if it is true, I apologize. But I can’t believe it’s true with a few tweets and a deleted account.

Charlotte

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 27, 2014

It’s true, she goes to my school and she collapsed outside the school bus stop when she was waiting for her bus to go home. She was taken by the ambulance and pronounced dead and everyone in my school found out like an hour later. I was there when it happened. If you want further proof google St Marks catholic school in hounslow, click on the website and read the article entitled Tragic News.

Tia

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 1, 2014

Good she us butters. Is this Harry’s girlfriend? If so Harry deserves better ]:

Charlotte

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 27, 2014

I don’t know about me, but I find it disgusting that you can publicise your own stupid beliefs when you have no formal proof yourself other than looking at twitter posts and news stories. How is utilising a death an advantage..to anyone? If you bothered to actually read proper news articles you would see there is a small interview with her father. You can’t expect an obituary or a proper interview with anyone when everyone is mourning (especially as it hasn’t even been a week since her death) …only to satisfy your need for ‘proof’ that her death is real. Do you want a picture of her body? Is that proof enough? This is only getting attention because she was a devoted fan that was also a great friend and an outstanding A* student who died very suddenly. Don’t hate, appreciate.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 26, 2014

she didn’t do a thing wrong in her life so far.
…….SO WHY?

hazelpprice (@hazelpprice)

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 25, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now……………….
W­W­W.D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

guitaryygv

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 25, 2014

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

raymon.burch (@raymonburch2)

Posted at 5:56 PM on January 25, 2014

My friend’s half-sister makes $88 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $14034 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this web-site
>>>>>>>TEC70.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 25, 2014

SO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce A. Metzler (@JoyceAMz)

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 25, 2014

my best friend’s aunt makes $78 hourly on the laptop. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her check was $15766 just working on the laptop for a few hours. look at here=====>W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Steffanie E. Lumsden (@SteffanieELumsd)

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 25, 2014

I serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn $67 this is true can you check this link with paroof Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends link is below here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M