‘Fifty Shades Of Grey': See The Movie’s First Sexy Poster

Sat, January 25, 2014 11:40am EDT by 15 Comments
Fifty Shades Of Grey First Poster
Courtesy of Focus Features

Mv

Posted at 12:00 AM on June 3, 2014

Who the hell cares with Jamie as C.G.???!!! Christian is doa for me.

Laters, baby! (@50Latersbaby)

Posted at 8:59 AM on January 26, 2014

I love the poster, I’m so excited to see it in person!

Nina

Posted at 6:28 AM on January 26, 2014

Don’t like them at all,neither Dakota,neither Jammie….And i really hope that someone will work good with dialogues in a movie,because,in a book,they are horrible…50 shades of gray-50 words i’m able to tell….

Mv

Posted at 11:48 PM on June 2, 2014

so agree with you.
NINA

samsamu (@samsamu3)

Posted at 4:57 AM on January 26, 2014

Aaron . although Wendy `s rep0rt is impossible, on saturday I bought themselves a Citroën 2CV since I been bringin in $9963 this-past/four weeks and even more than $10k this past munth . no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-job I have ever done . I started this three months/ago and pretty much straight away was earning at least $86… p/h . hop over to this site

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W.­­BAY91.­­C­­O­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 25, 2014

correct: Seattle Is The Place To Be These Day’s.

Mrs. wright

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 25, 2014

I am less interested than ever. Dakota is the worst possible Ana. Jamie is sexy, but with Ana being such a talentless miscast dog, I will wait and rent it when it comes out on DVD. The box office won’t be getting my hard earned money for this one! Sorry mr. Grey! Lol

guitaryygv

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 25, 2014

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

raymon.burch (@raymonburch2)

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 25, 2014

My friend’s half-sister makes $88 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $14034 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this web-site
>>>>>>>TEC70.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

No 50 shades

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 25, 2014

It’s a bit early to be even thinking about this movie….we’re going to be totally sick of it when it comes out. Doesn’t Hollywood ever learn?

Joyce A. Metzler (@JoyceAMz)

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 25, 2014

my best friend’s aunt makes $78 hourly on the laptop. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her check was $15766 just working on the laptop for a few hours. look at here//.,.,.,……….=====>W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Steffanie E. Lumsden (@SteffanieELumsd)

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 25, 2014

I serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn $67 this is true can you check this link with paroof Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends link is below here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

marcsfriend (@marcsfriend1)

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 25, 2014

just as Martha explained I am blown away that a single mom able to get paid $5308 in one month on the internet. go to this site >>>>>>
d­­u­­b­3­­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

susan

Posted at 12:18 PM on January 25, 2014

Does this mean that they will bombard us with posters and trailers for the next 12 months? This project lost all its appeal to me the day they cast Dakota as Ana. I have no interest in seeing this film anymore.

nessa

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 25, 2014

I will see it because I love Jaime as CG. but I’m going to cringe the whole time since apparently in the director’s eyes, Ana is a tall 40 year old looking college girl. such a fail.