‘Vampire Diaries': Should Caroline Follow Klaus To New Orleans?

Fri, January 24, 2014 10:38am EDT by 140 Comments
Klaus Caroline Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of The CW

Sydney

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 31, 2014

I really think that Klaroline is the best couple on TVD (other than Stelena) and I think it’s a great idea for her to disappear on the journey of a lifetime without the whole crew accompanying her. And it would be amazingly wonderful if klaus was on that journey with her they would have a chance to really explore themselves and each other while having the times of their lives. I seriously hope and believe that they will happen eventually. And I absolutely hope it happens before her and stefan get to attached. <3 Klaroline Forever <3

Dubose86

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 29, 2014

I’m a true klaroline fan but I would like for Caroline to grow and experience more before being with klaus and klaus also have alot of growing to do as well caroline has been in a relationship since season 1 it’s time for her to focus on her self before being eith klaushowever klaroline is endgame

clothing stores online

Posted at 8:42 PM on June 11, 2014

You can also use the Wonder Hanger for belts, ties and
other accessories. To my surprise, specific brands of clothing were the hot sellers, and
overwhelmingly teenage brand of clothing.
Wholesale fashion clothing appeals to nearly all everybody.

Carisma

Posted at 2:27 AM on June 1, 2014

Hell yea I think Caroline should move to New Orleans to be with klaus. Every good girl needs a bad boy, and every bad boy needs a good girl…THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER :) <3 KLAUS AND CAROLINE ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

HopeKlaus

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 22, 2014

Caroline moving to new Orleans to be with Klaus, will be extremely interesting but i think its kind of impossible! On tvd we should get prepared for Steroline next season! remember what Lexi said, dont you see??!! cant wait lol though am too old to be a crazy fan of this fantasy telenovela! but it real does make my years as i have had a very bad life experience ever since 2009! I owe this to Julie plec and the crew!