‘Vampire Diaries’: Should Caroline Follow Klaus To New Orleans?

Fri, January 24, 2014 10:38am EDT by 123 Comments 39,245 Article Views
Klaus Caroline Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of The CW

katy

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 9, 2014

Caroline and klaus are meant to be together and nothin should be keeping them apart.I’m just waiting for the day Caroline runs up the French quarter looking for Klaus just to tell him that she loves him.KLAROLINE 4EVER

renip

Posted at 9:11 PM on March 10, 2014

If things end now after their steamy encounter in the woods that be the biggest let down in the history of the show. At first Klaus was the major villian and he fell for the person that’s “full of light”. Ever since then the writers tried to make him look good – he saved her (even though it was his fault that she needed saving), he got her gifts, he made her smile and laugh, he helped her and her friends (even thought he had ulterior motives, but he helped them nonetheless), he conffesed his love to her ( “I fancy you”; “He’s your first love and I intend to be your last however long it takes”; “I can show you the world…. ” ; when he called her from New Oreans – anyway you got my point) And after all those nice,heart warming, knee melting stuff he said to her he’s gonna diappear, because he got her to admit that she has feelings for him ?! It’s going to look like he is the typical playboy stereotype – get them to want you, get them to sleep with you and just leave them…. That’d be just cruel…. Call me a hopeless romantic or whatever but things are not supposed to end like this. No they deserve their fairytale romance and their happy ending – she makes him remember what is like to be human and he makes her act like her true self. Even if Hayley is preagnant with his child it’s obvious that they don’t have true chemestry – why would she be eyeing Elijah?
You can’t just tell someone you’re going to be in love with them for all eternity and then just leave them.Right now maybe they need a break but sooner or later they have to reunite no matter the obstacles – no one is that good of a liar and no one is going to persue someone for an entire season just to bed them.

Nath W.

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 18, 2014

Total agree with you on that! You just said what’s on my mind, it’s like you can hear my thoughts lol! No one can be that good of a liar, and no one would go through so much trouble just to sleep with a girl! People can call me a hopeless romantic too, I don’t care! I’m with you on that, let’s keep our hopes high!

gabrielle

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 6, 2014

i really think that they should be together.. its like damon is for elena is to klaus is to caroline.. he can be the best for caroline and yet can be the worst.. but stil!!!!!! i would love for them to be together.. tyler needs to get a life awaaaay from caroline..

Janelle

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 5, 2014

Personally, I think Klaus should continue to chase Caroline. It’s much more interesting that way, watching him fail trying to get her. I love the Vampire Diaries, yet I’m a 100% Klaroline shipper. Taroline isn’t the best ship. I really don’t like how Tyler thinks about himself more than Caroline. The only reason Tyler fell for her is because she helped him get through his werewolf transformation. Caroline should be with Klaus, till the end. So I’d go for Caroline leaving Mystic Falls and following Klaus. He really seems to care for her more than Tyler does.

maryori

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 1, 2014

yo opino que es la mejor pareja de the vampire diaries, ya que tiene de todo, aparte que caroline siempre fue dificil con el y el siempre fue bueno con ella, es decir ella lo hace cambiar deberian darle esa posibilidad porque realmente no me gusta para nada cami de the originals :/

Esther Bhagwat

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 27, 2014

I think that Caroline should definitely leave Mystic Falls and go to New Orleans to be with Klaus,because I think Mystic Falls has nothing for her.Tyler does’nt deserve Caroline because no one can love her as Klaus does.Eventhough Klaus can be imature I still want them to end up together.I love the fact that the two of them are so different and still have feelings for each other,I think that is what makes their connection so special.

anessa

Posted at 9:12 PM on February 25, 2014

I think that they should be together because with caroline taking everybody’s opinion she not gone get nowhere and I think klaus will be the good person to lead her on a adventure like he said

Scarlett

Posted at 8:37 AM on February 25, 2014

I’m a klaroline shipper to the end. And I definitely want them together. But am I the only one who thinks sometimes that each has hurt the other too much. How klaus has hurt caroline goes without saying. And caroline used his feelings for her to manipulate him and even did this to help kill his brother! I sometimes feel like they’ve each hurt the other too much…

Jayden

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 15, 2014

She should absolutely follow him!Tyler bugs me, but Klaus really cares about Caroline! :) Klaus kind of forces Caroline out of her comfort zone, and helps her find who she really is! Where as Tyler keeps her in her own little “shell”. Caroline also changes Klaus, they’re good together!

emmajanecooper

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 15, 2014

IKagree with your comments about caroline finishing university. and i feel that perhaps that would be a good end of for carolines role in the vampire diaries when the time comes. As she would have been able to finish the human things she wanted to do. Then she can start a vampire life in New Orleans with Klaus. Her existence would definitely be a different adventure and not human it all.
Also, I believe they help each other, they make each other better people.

maria beatriz

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 14, 2014

I think it is currently impossible to Caroline and Klaus to be together. and will increasingly become more complicated: you mean soon born the son of Klaus, the problems do not stop in new orleans and mystic falls things better but not so mean I think the writers probably just dismiss this couple so it is one of best couples of the series I think possible at the end of the season be a visit of klaus to Mystic Falls or caroline to new orleans but one thing we know caroline would never think alone and not likely now that klaus perhaps has conquered doubt caroline very up to klaus and caroline forget it

rahera apaina

Posted at 7:31 AM on February 4, 2014

I would follow, klaus, to new orleans.and then see the world with klaus…thats all Im saying 4 now…

Renatta

Posted at 5:51 AM on February 4, 2014

Klarolien for ever!!! <3 <3 <3

emily

Posted at 2:05 AM on February 2, 2014

Caroline changes klaus for the better! She has to move to New Orleans to be with him. I would be so upset if they dont end up together. TEAM KLAROLINE ♥♥♥♥♥ FOREVERRR