‘Vampire Diaries': Should Caroline Follow Klaus To New Orleans?

Fri, January 24, 2014 10:38am EDT by 145 Comments
Klaus Caroline Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of The CW

Tejas khartude

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 12, 2014

Klaus is no matter a villian guy,but not all a bad one.,he has emotions, he criea,he becomes unstable many times,..defines himself in drawing paintings..Caroline is soulmate for him..Only caroline gets her when he is angry and when he is hurt..I think..without klaus this serial sucks,,,he is thr best and ma favorite….:-)

Juliajay033

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 22, 2014

I don’t get why Julie took Klaus out of the show tbh..I REALLY think that was not thr move to make. No offense but she needs to wake up and realize that Klaroline was, is, and will always be one of the, if not the most beloved ships/pairings on the show. I don’t think anyone really wanted to see Klaus leave. He was the “bad guy” but Caroline made him a better person, even if it was small. I just think it was wrong to make him move on that quickly with The Originals and not bring him back, especially with one of his last lines to Caroline “He was your first love…I intend to be your last.” In my opinion you can’t just give Klaus that line and then end the two a couple episodes later. Klaus has always been loyal to Caroline, whereas Tyler hasn’t, sired or not. BRING KLAROLINE BACK ;( The show is not the same without Klaus and his un denying love for Caroline.

Klaroline

Posted at 6:20 PM on August 21, 2014

Klaroline !!! 4 !!! EVA !!!!

Maribelle

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 9, 2014

I really think the Karoline should follow Klaus to New Orleans because it seems to me that she makes Klaus less terrible but Klaus makes Karoline stronger, and I feel like Tyler was really never there for Karoline cause he was trying to get rid of the sire bond and trying to keep his life and it seemed that klaus was saving Karoline from vampire hating alter ego alaric at school. So I really think Karoline should follow Klaus to New Orleans, and tyler sees what he lost for revenge. If Karoline does go with Klaus and she is happy and tyler is trying to kill Klaus I hope he leaves Klaus alone for Karoline.

klaroline

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 2, 2014

klaroline 4ever!

Sydney

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 31, 2014

I really think that Klaroline is the best couple on TVD (other than Stelena) and I think it’s a great idea for her to disappear on the journey of a lifetime without the whole crew accompanying her. And it would be amazingly wonderful if klaus was on that journey with her they would have a chance to really explore themselves and each other while having the times of their lives. I seriously hope and believe that they will happen eventually. And I absolutely hope it happens before her and stefan get to attached. <3 Klaroline Forever <3

Dubose86

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 29, 2014

I’m a true klaroline fan but I would like for Caroline to grow and experience more before being with klaus and klaus also have alot of growing to do as well caroline has been in a relationship since season 1 it’s time for her to focus on her self before being eith klaushowever klaroline is endgame

clothing stores online

Posted at 8:42 PM on June 11, 2014

You can also use the Wonder Hanger for belts, ties and
other accessories. To my surprise, specific brands of clothing were the hot sellers, and
overwhelmingly teenage brand of clothing.
Wholesale fashion clothing appeals to nearly all everybody.

Carisma

Posted at 2:27 AM on June 1, 2014

Hell yea I think Caroline should move to New Orleans to be with klaus. Every good girl needs a bad boy, and every bad boy needs a good girl…THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER :) <3 KLAUS AND CAROLINE ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

HopeKlaus

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 22, 2014

Caroline moving to new Orleans to be with Klaus, will be extremely interesting but i think its kind of impossible! On tvd we should get prepared for Steroline next season! remember what Lexi said, dont you see??!! cant wait lol though am too old to be a crazy fan of this fantasy telenovela! but it real does make my years as i have had a very bad life experience ever since 2009! I owe this to Julie plec and the crew!