Selena Gomez Tells Justin Bieber: ‘You Can Have Chantel Jeffries’

Fri, January 24, 2014 7:48pm EDT by 61 Comments 52,013 Article Views
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Fling
SplashNews Pacific Coast News

alyssa

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 27, 2014

she is so stong

Nayla

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 27, 2014

You go girl!!

#BabyTo1Billion (@stuckonrauhl)

Posted at 11:53 PM on January 26, 2014

Can he please open his eyes and listen to her

maria

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 26, 2014

alexa,when Justin get a another girls justin fan will hate on her,too

Nuper Kim

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 26, 2014

my Aunty Harper got an awesome gold Mazda CX-9 SUV just by some parttime working online with a cheap laptop… visit this site right here

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

hickory

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 26, 2014

I don’t believe her anymore. She says one thing but she never follows through. All I know is that I believe more in Justin’s feelings towards her. The day he tells her he is done, is becuz he really means it. She has said it so many times, yet she keeps going back to him; that is why she lost credibility and respect from her acquaintances and friends. Never say something if you don’t mean it.

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 26, 2014

til I looked at the check ov $5638, I didnt believe that…my… mom in-law woz like realie making money part-time from their computer.. there aunt has been doing this less than eight months and as of now paid the loans on there mini mansion and bought Saab 99 Turbo. Visit This Link

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 12:54 PM on January 26, 2014

ON SELENAS SIDE 100% PEOPLE,THE BIBES IS GOING INSANE IF HE DOSENT CHANGE SOON HE WOULD HAVE LOST EVERYTHING MAYBE MY PARENTS ARE RIGHT LETS JUST GIVE UP AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIFES, MY DAD SAID I CAN’T BE WASTING MY TIME WITH HIM SO IM WONDERING SHOULD I GIVE UP OR STAY!!!!!!!!

JS

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 26, 2014

pretty cool.. I love you JELENA ^^

jamaalaxqzc

Posted at 10:26 AM on January 26, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.
ccccccccccccccccccccccc

samsamu (@samsamu3)

Posted at 4:39 AM on January 26, 2014

up to I looked at the receipt that said $7597 , I didn’t believe …that…my mom in-law was trully erning money in their spare time from there new laptop. . there uncle started doing this for only eighteen months and a short time ago cleard the dept on there villa and bourt a great new Maserati . look at this site

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W.­­BAY91.­­C­­O­­M

Andrea

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 25, 2014

I think Selena Gomez is right. I mean of course it’s nice to care about him cus he’s a good person but he’s acting like a child. He’s not making the right decisions. I was a fan of Justin bieber and I had even decided that instead of having a party to celebrate my 15 birthday that I wanted to go to a justin bieber concert but from what I’ve seen on the news I’m not so sure that I made the right choice. I hope everything goes well for justin bieber but I hope he stops making bad decisions. I kinda wish he was more like that justin bieber that he was 2 years ago but now it seems like his career is going down hill and I don’t want that to happen to him. I know he’s probably great full for everything that he has and the fact that he got to live out his dream but he needs to show it more. Cus he’s starting to look like a spoiled and immature guy. But even after all that I still wish him the best of luck and I hope he makes the right decisions from now on. And to be honest I think him and Selena made the nicest couple I have ever seen but if it didn’t work out then it wasn’t made to be and they should both move on!! I wish both Selena and justin the best of luck and I hope both of you get the chance to read this!!!

Jerry

Posted at 2:46 AM on January 28, 2014

The only reason Justin is acting like a child is because Selena keeps messing with his head with all the guessing games. She won’t make up her freaking mind on whether she’ll take him back or not and it’s driving Justin crazy, figuratively and literally. Despite all the media reports saying that he’s dating other girls like this Chantel chick, there isn’t 1 picture of Justin kissing or touching another girl since he still hoping that Selena will be his girlfriend again. There’s no question that Justin still has feelings for Selena but the main concern is does she feel the same way about him??? I’m not sure that she does because if she did, she would hop on a plane to Panama to be with him.

Heather

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 28, 2014

You got that right!

hazelpprice (@hazelpprice)

Posted at 10:21 PM on January 25, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now………………. W­W­W.D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

guitaryygv

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 25, 2014

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

KahoIgartua

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 25, 2014

RUMORS LIES AND MORE LIES OF YOU HOLLYWOOD LIFE

Jonathan

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 27, 2014

exactly

raymon.burch (@raymonburch2)

Posted at 5:53 PM on January 25, 2014

My friend’s half-sister makes $88 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $14034 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this web-site
>>>>>>>TEC70.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Jemz

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 25, 2014

selena is right

Angel5113

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 26, 2014

I H-A-T-E JB:( :(

Jemz

Posted at 2:55 PM on February 3, 2014

i just hate him fro wat his bein dion’ nofin else

Joyce A. Metzler (@JoyceAMz)

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 25, 2014

my best friend’s aunt makes $78 hourly on the laptop. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her check was $15766 just working on the laptop for a few hours. look at here=====>W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Steffanie E. Lumsden (@SteffanieELumsd)

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 25, 2014

I serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn $67 this is true can you check this link with paroof Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends link is below here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Cardeet (@Cardeet1)

Posted at 2:34 PM on January 25, 2014

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $76 /hr on the internet . She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her payment was $14661 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this now…….Jobs84.COM

Paria

Posted at 2:31 PM on January 25, 2014

he doesn’t deserve selena’s teatment

Someone

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 25, 2014

I know right

Joe American

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 25, 2014

Selena Gomez and Chantel Jeffries are ghetto hoes, that is why Justin is at where he is now. Ghetto wannabe. These people are ruining America, too bad we can’t go back.

marcsfriend (@marcsfriend1)

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 25, 2014

just as Martha explained I am blown away that a single mom able to get paid $5308 in one month on the internet. go to this site >>>>>>
d­­u­­b­3­­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

triplehjackson (@triplehjackson)

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 25, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $88 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $14034 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this web-site

>>>>>>>Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:07 AM on January 25, 2014

I HOPE HE GETS CRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unknown

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 25, 2014

me tooooo !!

lu

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 25, 2014

Why do you think he’s hunched over and grabbing his crotch all the time? Really getting into the scratch. GROSS!