One Direction Fan Magda Dies: Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson Mourn Teen

Fri, January 24, 2014 1:20pm EDT by 14 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Katie

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 3, 2014

Hate 1d but feel sorry for the girl.

stephanie marie cruz

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 1, 2014

i’m sorry for the loss

samsamu (@samsamu3)

Posted at 4:37 AM on January 26, 2014

up to I looked at the receipt that said $7597 , I didn’t believe …that…my mom in-law was trully erning money in their spare time from there new laptop. . there uncle started doing this for only eighteen months and a short time ago cleard the dept on there villa and bourt a great new Maserati . look at this site

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W.­­BAY91.­­C­­O­­M

nour

Posted at 5:21 PM on January 25, 2014

1D … my b-day were at 11 december , i wished on my b-say to see you you are all what i think about ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Steffanie E. Lumsden (@SteffanieELumsd)

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 25, 2014

I serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn $67 this is true can you check this link with paroof Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends link is below here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Cardeet (@Cardeet1)

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 25, 2014

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $76 /hr on the internet . She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her payment was $14661 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this now…….Jobs84.COM

Nuper Kim

Posted at 10:06 AM on January 25, 2014

Lila. you think Martha`s st0rry is neat, on friday I bought a top of the range Jaguar XJ since I been earnin $5104 this month an would you believe 10k last-month. with-out a doubt this is the nicest job Ive ever done. I actually started 10-months ago and almost immediately started to make over $87 per-hr. pop over to this website

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Joyce A. Metzler (@JoyceAMz)

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 25, 2014

Julian . if you, thought Irene `s st0rry is really cool… on tuesday I got Maserati after having made $4760 this past 5 weeks an would you believe ten grand this past-month . no-doubt about it, this really is the most-financialy rewarding I’ve ever done . I started this three months/ago and immediately was earning at least $81 per hour . Read Full Report link is below here …. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

tubgbdqk21293

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 24, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Paulina

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 24, 2014

Very sad news ): R.I.P Madga.

lu

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 24, 2014

It makes me like them more. God rest her soul. She’s listening to them in heaven.

toopretty12

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 24, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

Raity1977 (@Raity1977)

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 24, 2014

just before I saw the paycheck four $8146 , I be certain …that…my neighbour woz like realy earning money parttime at their laptop. . there uncles cousin haz done this 4 less than six months and a short time ago repayed the morgage on their mini mansion and bourt a gorgeous Fiat Panda . read here………….J­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­b­s­8­4.C­­­­­­­­O­­M

Jane

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 24, 2014

Magda was such a lovely young woman and will be greatly missed. It warms my heart to see that her idols loved her and took time to show their respect. R.I.P. Magda.