Kim Kardashian: Khloe Never Tried To Get Pregnant With Lamar Odom

Fri, January 24, 2014 10:02am EDT by 18 Comments
Kim Kardashian Khloe Kardashian
Courtesy of abc Bauer-Griffin

Prosper Osas

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 29, 2014

when i first got married every body in my husband life love me but after five years they turn against me because i was unable to bear children and one faithful day i discover a testimony through the internet and now i am happy because the email address i found the man who owns it help me for good and now am eight months pregnant and i know i am going going to give birth because he told me that antelope give birth without losing a child; on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye).God did so that He will be glorified.

sharon pite (@sharonrains212)

Posted at 1:13 AM on June 26, 2014

it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) i saw in a website on how he help a couple to get pregnant and i contacted him which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i have been through. contact him for any problems you are having, he will surely provide you a solution, All thanks be to him

Sandra

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 26, 2014

As soon as Kim said that Khloe never tried to get pregnant with Lamar – she proved to the whole world what liars and fakes her entire family are – just like Kris Humphries said “they make stuff up” – for their un- reality show.

melissa

Posted at 3:44 PM on January 26, 2014

SO WHO’S THE BEST SISTER OF THE YEAR.

I know she only care about making herself look good, but did she have to push her own sister in front of a semi truck.

Marquita Kersh

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 24, 2014

She didn’t want a child with him anyways!

Shelly

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 24, 2014

IMO, I thought their show had jumped the shark by being beyond fake a long time ago which is why I stopped watching.

Why would Kim go on national TV and put Khloe on blast like that. I thought her loyalty was to their realty show and making believe they always kept it real. LOL. I don’t believe she hoped Lamar and Khloe’s marriage would work. She probably didn’t care.

Shellie K. Brown (@ShellieKBrown)

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 24, 2014

just as Pauline implied I’m amazed that any one able to get paid $8165 in a few weeks on the computer . you can try this out>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Tina

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 24, 2014

why would anyone what her autograph.? Just wondering.

Tina

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 24, 2014

Jimmy Kimmel must be desperate to have KK on his show.

Lisa

Posted at 11:39 AM on January 24, 2014

While reading this I thought to myself Who is Kim to comment on her sister’s Khloe Marriage to Lamar Odom?? It’s not your place to come out and say that It’s Khloe’s..All in all She shouldn’t be the one to talk look at her failed marriages in the past I’m just being Honest!

Sana Kim

Posted at 10:47 AM on January 24, 2014

as Eleanor replied I didn’t know that you able to make $9137 in 4 weeks on the internet. find more information

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

me

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 24, 2014

Kim is the biggest liar and knows it.How can we believe Joker Kim with the fake,deformed booty and face when Khloe said that the fertility treatments were not working.

Suzi

Posted at 10:27 AM on January 24, 2014

so they lied all the time, in every episode when Khloe cried her eyes out because she could´t get pregnant!? It´s all fake then. Like everything. Even the tears. Probably especially the tears. Not that I´m wondering. Thank´s for that statement, Kim K. Superstar. Why am I even commenting ;-D

sharon pite (@sharonrains212)

Posted at 1:17 AM on June 26, 2014

Khloe

Posted at 10:20 AM on January 24, 2014

Ho God she never lover Lamar odom what a evil women disgusting

Paulyn

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 9, 2014

Nah, having a baby would destroy her body.

mboomer

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 24, 2014

NO COMMENT BECAUSE…………..WHO CARES ABOUT THIS FAMILY WHATEVER THEY SAY IS LIES. MB

lu

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 24, 2014

Basically they just wasted E’s money for a sucky show. They are all a bunch of phonies.