Justin Bieber Parties With Dad Hours After Being Released From Jail — Pic

Fri, January 24, 2014 7:08am EDT by 24 Comments
Justin Bieber Partying
Courtesy of Twitter/SplashNews

Z'Ana

Posted at 10:29 PM on January 25, 2014

Please Justin I loved you since I was a little one if I was in your family I would say something and I steal will I just want the best for you .love you love you xoxox :)

Z'Ana

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 25, 2014

Please Justin I don’t want you to end up in a car wreck remember Justin please don’t drink and you don’t want to end up like Paul walker not trying to be mean just want the best for you please be careful and don’t make me cry.love you biggest fan:)

grace

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 24, 2014

That’s not justin lol. This guy posted on instagram that it was him and he took a pic of the helicopter that was above them. Lol this is why I do not trust the tabloids.

Katty Taylor

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 24, 2014

my neighbor’s half-sister earned $12767 last week. she been making cash on the laptop and moved in a $539000 house. All she did was get blessed and put into use the guide reported on this web site-

==================

Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

===================

Alexa

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 24, 2014

Justin is not a idiot. Or a loser. You people are clearly demented. Why don’t you people but yourself a clue. Give him a break. Through hope his dad doesn’t end up like Dina Lohan

Sarah

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 24, 2014

He drove under the influence and endangered people lives including his own. He doesn’t need a break he needs to be taught a lesson.

Janette DeJesus

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 24, 2014

Alexa you may not believe the truth and it is commendable that you are sticking by him but something needs to be done about his actions….. I feel that if something isn’t done and soon he will die of an overdose or car wreck.

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 24, 2014

I of all people know what it’s like to follow a teen idol, even when he’s making a mess of his life. I’ve seen it happen with people as diversely talented as Robert Downey Jr. and Leif Garrett. Never did I deny their actions though. Sometimes, when you really love someone, you want what’s best for them – you don’t make excuses for them. It’s called tough love.

Louise

Posted at 9:24 AM on January 24, 2014

That’s not justin that’s Jeremysfriend Kevin Nicholson

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 9:15 AM on January 24, 2014

IDIOT DAD IDIOOTTT JUSSSTINNNNNN UGHHHHH

koka

Posted at 8:50 AM on January 24, 2014

what a great dad!!!!!clap clap

Jada

Posted at 7:42 AM on January 24, 2014

That is not justin that his dad friend Kevin u idiots

Mike

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 24, 2014

So his dad’s friends dress like gangsta wannabe kids, too then?

aquarius64

Posted at 7:36 AM on January 24, 2014

What an idiot. The FL prosecutor can use public pictures like this against him at trial, not to mention this is bad optics PR wise. This twerp needs to look like he’s taking stock in his actions, not partying.

OT – the club that served him liquor is probably panicking that a FL Alcoholic Beverage Control officer may pay them a visit because their club was mentioned in the news (in a bad way). The bartender, server and possibly manager put the liquor license on the line because they catered to an underage celebrity brat.

#heartbreaker (@Biebercome2me)

Posted at 7:17 AM on January 24, 2014

That’s not even Justin.. lol LOSERS! Thats Jeremy(Justins dad) friend Kevin.. hahaha He posted a pic laughing at the media cause they thought it was Justin.. lol

#heartbreaker (@Biebercome2me)

Posted at 7:24 AM on January 24, 2014

and you if you don’t believe me, go look at his instagram at Nicholson101

Brittney

Posted at 9:49 PM on January 23, 2014

This is not what I expected to be happening…he needs to go home and reflect. Someone needs to say something. Justin may not like people telling his business but this is strange. DUI is a serious offense…I don’t get it.

granadxcbxc

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 23, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

drew33

Posted at 9:22 PM on January 23, 2014

let me hope he is taking the beliebers serious coz they have had enough with his drama but still support him that doesnt happen for everyone so he should thank God for that

drew33

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 23, 2014

let me hope they are going to have a meeting for him to go to rehab

LOKANI

Posted at 9:18 PM on January 23, 2014

HE IS HIS DAD. YOU SEE OTHER PARENTS PARTYING WITH THERE KIDS. THOUGH ITS A BIT CREEPY. DINA LOHAN DOES THAT. AND THATS CREEPY.

LOKANI

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 23, 2014

CAN’T BELIEVE JUSTIN TURNS 2O IN LESS THEN A MONTH. I DON’T SEE HIS MOM WITH HIM ANYMORE. OR HIS SIBLINGS. UNLESS THERE WITH THERE MOM.

drew33

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 23, 2014

wth is wrong with this jeremy guy for goodness sakes

Sonya

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 23, 2014

How is that partying if justin is on his phonr and his is just sitting