Gal Gadot Getting Her Own Wonder Woman Movie? — The Truth Revealed

Fri, January 24, 2014 10:31am EDT by 17 Comments
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Movie
Getty

Michael Lui

Posted at 12:53 AM on June 14, 2014

Seriously? She’s The new Wonder Woman Really? First of all she’s way too skinny to fit the bill and second of all i think there’s at least one actress that is deserving of this role. Who u ask? why Phoebe Tonkin of course.

Tyrone Bates

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 22, 2014

Please everyone: Lauren Brook aka CFLBROOKS on Instagram this woman is the perfect perfect Wonder Woman. The word needs to be spread. I’m only advocating because skinny chick they chose is not WW. Instagram: CFLBROOKS Instagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKSInstagram: CFLBROOKS

Johnny

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 16, 2014

I seriously think if gals going to be the new Wonder Woman she needs to eat quite a few burgers bc she’s too dn skinny. No offense but Wonder Woman is jacked. Not skinny

snabblån

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 13, 2014

I intended to put you a tiny remark in order to say thank you once again for your personal stunning things you’ve shown on this page.

Gal Gadot

Posted at 1:28 AM on February 8, 2014

I like her

Bill McCormick

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 29, 2014

Since they appear to be going to the original roots, where Wonder Woman didn’t speak English at first, this is inspired casting. I’m really looking forward t this movie now.

Navid

Posted at 5:45 PM on January 27, 2014

Jaimie Alexander could’ve been a great fit for the role

Michael

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 26, 2014

Don’t get me wrong, I like Gal Gadot. She was great in the Fast and Furious franchise. But I would have preferred Lynn Collins for the role. You should have seen her in the John Crater movie, she’d fit the Wonder Woman character perfectly. Course, I could be wrong about Gal, when I first heard Heath Ledger was playing the Joker I thought it would not have worked, boy did he prove me wrong. LOL

Alex

Posted at 11:07 PM on January 25, 2014

I hope it’s true, and I hope it works. Gal Gadot is no Lynda Carter, but I wish her well. The little girls of the new millenium need a superhero to look up to. The gay boys need one too. LOL

Walker5252

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 25, 2014

NOOOOOOO!!!! I’m a DC guy, but Marvel seems to be making all the right moves. I think we can all agree that when you imagine an actress portrayal of Wonder Woman, it looks NOTHING like Gal Gadot. The lady seems nice, but that doesn’t mean you can skip every meal of the day! I was so excited until I heard who cast for the role…. What. A. Shame.

NoNu52WW

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 25, 2014

It would have brought me excitement if this happened BEFORE DC Comics Nu 52 revamp of the Super Heroes. They pick an actress that looks NOTHING like Wonder Woman. She can buy fake boobs and work out all she wants she is NO Wonder Woman . Then Warner Bros more then likely is not dressing her in the iconic costume so how is this Wonder Woman? I will NOT pay a penny for a film in title only of the Wonder Woman name if she is does not materialize like Wonder Woman should look. Gal doesn’t exactly have to measure up to the ideal Lynda Carter but they should at least bring the look and actions of Wonder Woman. Katy Perry is a spitting image of what the charactor looks like. AND BLUE EYES! I want it to work but I am not excited at all with DC Comics current gritty direction. It feels like they already took something away that we didn’t even get yet.

Johnny

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 16, 2014

I agree she’s way too skinny and if they truly intend on using her then she needs to eat and work out and your right she has blue eyes which gal doesn’t. Bad move DC

Lily Sharr

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 24, 2014

It all depends whether the audience responds to her in superman.vs.batman. and seeing as sack snyders in charge of that and it is a superman flick, she will hardly have a part and when she does it will be flat and hypersexualised so I don’t think the audiences will respond very well.

Katty Taylor

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 24, 2014

my co-worker’s mother brought in $20235 the prior week. she is making cash on the internet and got a $574200 condo. All she did was get blessed and try the directions leaked on this web page -

==========================

Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

====================

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 24, 2014

let’s pray this is just another made up gossip, folks

Mimi

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 24, 2014

you mad?

Johnny

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 16, 2014

I agree they should’ve used the other girl in fast in the furious 6 movie the one that used to be a UFC fighter she’s build like wonder woman and would’ve been a way better fit for that role. Not skinny gal.