Demi Lovato Debuts Hot Pink Hair — Love It? Vote

Fri, January 24, 2014 9:38am EDT by 10 Comments
Demi Lovato Pink Hair
FameFlyNet, SplashNews

Pretty in pink! Demi Lovato debuted her new pink hair on Jan. 23 while having dinner with her BFF Selena Gomez in West Hollywood, Calif. Do you love her makeover?

Demi Lovato tweeted on Jan. 21, “Changing my hair again… #NEONLIGHTSTOUR.” We couldn’t wait to see what her master plan was, especially since she’s been rocking bright blue hair for the last three months! She showed off her pink strands on Jan. 23. She’s had pink tips before, in June 2012. Do you like her makeover? Vote below.

Demi Lovato’s Pink Hair — Debuts Her New Hue

Demi hit up Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif. with BFF Selena Gomez. Sel is reportedly leaning on Demi while Justin Bieber is in legal trouble for drugs and drinking.

Selena & Demi Go To Dinner Together

Demi was wearing very little eye makeup and a very bold red lip, but all eyes were on her pink hair! Demi is obviously not playing by any rules, arriving at dinner wearing a red hat!

Demi Loves Dying Her Hair

Demi told HollywoodLife.com about the process of dying her hair in November:

“The dangerous thing about being so impulsive with hair color is at some point it’s going to fall off! So, if I could I’d probably have a different color every single day, like some days I miss my blonde hair and like, oh man, I wish I had black hair today, but do you know how hard it is going from black to blonde?

If you have a color like this, you can’t just go from dark to blue because then you have to dye it bleach and all this stuff.”

Do you love Demi’s pink hair, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Demi Lovato Beauty News:

1. Demi Lovato’s Blue Hair Turns Silver From Swimming — Love It?
  2. Demi Lovato On Her Blue Hair: ‘At Some Point It’s Going To Fall Off’
  3. Demi Lovato’s Blue Hair & Red Lips — Get Her Bold Look

lea

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 25, 2014

It’s cute, it’s just that the makeup doesn’t suit the hair. Although my favourite hair of Demi’s will always be either shorter black hair or blonde with blue (or pink) ombre

mvk

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 25, 2014

Maybe if she would hide the rest of the hair under the red hat, she would look better. Hate the pink hair. the blue hair is just as bad.

moxox247

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 25, 2014

great blog !!! if you can can you maybe check out mine :)

Defending Demi

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 24, 2014

I love Demi and she can literally work any hair color. The only thing negative I can say is I don’t like the pink with the red lipstick it clashes too much. Y’all should have used the pictures from her twitter those ones looked better than these ones.

memyselfni

Posted at 1:23 PM on January 24, 2014

I love Demi, but I really like the blue better. I was actually looking everywhere to see if I could find out the name of the color and who made it. :(

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 24, 2014

…..she licks better this way?

imily

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 24, 2014

i like this look and i love avery thing do it demi lovato so thenk you about this news and i hope avery time give to us

Lily

Posted at 4:45 PM on January 26, 2014

um last time i check it was gtfo dude how old are you 12? BC YOU ARE ACTING SO STUPID AND SELFISH !!!

Go away richard

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 27, 2014

eww so disgusting

Sana Kim

Posted at 10:48 AM on January 24, 2014

up to I saw the paycheck 4 $9137, I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour could actually earning money part time from there new laptop.. there dads buddy started doing this for less than 16 months and by now cleared the dept on there place and got Acura. pop over here

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ