‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Katherine’s Fight To ‘Survive’ Turns Desperate

Vampire Diaries Klaus Caroline
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Vanessa

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 24, 2014

Vanessa

Posted at 2:40 PM on January 24, 2014

I am happy Klaus finally got want he want after all he is a king and kings always get want they want but I still don’t like Caroline.Katherine lives and I knowTVD is gonna get more exciting.It was nice to see the originals and Alaric, it reminded me of how much I love TVD and will always love it.What did the travelers want with doppleganger’s blood,maybe that story hasn’t end and maybe that was the reason why they wanted katherine dead.Great episode.

Katty Taylor

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 24, 2014

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site

=====================

Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

========================

Klaroline

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 24, 2014

klaroline IT couple of TVD and TO hell to the yes!

hola

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 24, 2014

Andy swift i don’t how you get this job.but your writing sucks.i think you are getting paid from julie plec.

MFC EllasKisses True Private 08.01.2014

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 24, 2014

I read this article fully on the topic of the
comparison of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article.

Varley

Posted at 9:09 AM on January 24, 2014

The show was packed full of epic OMG moments, a very powerful reminder of just how far it has come and grown into its own. Good to see the cast from the originals making cross over apperances but the best was by far for me was Matt Davis (Alaric) who was always my favourite character and I love to see him return

Sami

Posted at 8:23 AM on January 24, 2014

Stefan & Elena/ Stefan & Katherine
Klaus & Caroline.
They are basically the core of the show & by that I mean they are the heart!

Lana

Posted at 5:09 AM on January 24, 2014

Klaus and Caroline were the best part of the episode!! I feel like the show is getting really boring. and the ending part.. it was so predictable:/
I was expecting so much more from the 100th episode

Phillip T. Lopez

Posted at 5:07 AM on January 24, 2014

W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

bigguy3080

Posted at 4:21 AM on January 24, 2014

I apologize for my bad grammar. I typed this up on my cell phone really fast.

Morgan

Posted at 4:16 AM on January 24, 2014

Caroline says she is in college and building a life. Just compel the people at the bank to give you all the money. I think it’s weird that we see the vampires on this show drink alcohol more than blood. and if I’m correct, I don’t think I’ve ever seen caroline eat anything ever lol. So, this is all we get from the stubborn pig, Julie Plec. Give the fans what they want. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Caroline and Klaus hooking up. I just thought it was odd meeting in the woods lol. It seemed way out of place. Like, Caroline was dreaming.So did Rebecca and Matt hook up too. Or did she come all the way to Mystic Falls just to let him out of the safe? I only watched the show today just to see Klaus and Caroline.I think The Originals is way better. Nonetheless, How did Nadia know Katherine was going to go into Elena? Because last we saw all of her she left crying. Lastly, I wish Tyler would of saw Klaus and Caroline doing it. I hope she rubs it in his face! Does anyone else just wish Tyler would die? He serves no point on either show.

Mia Delacroix

Posted at 3:49 AM on January 24, 2014

I seriously beg the writing gods not to give us a Buffy/Angel situation! :____( Julie Plec made some very disconcerting comments in a recent interview

Alison Selin T.

Posted at 3:20 AM on January 24, 2014

I am glad, Katherine survived. But it isn’t mean that, I didn’t cry the whole bloody episode. Klaus and Caroline aka Klaroline finally happened!! Yayyy!!! I seriously don’t care what Tyler’ll think about that. He damped Caroline, he deserved that for ages ago. He can go to hell, I don’t care. I wish Klaroline can move. I mean, Caroline can go to New Orleans with Klaus, I get it she loves her friends and her friends need her etc. But also Klaus needs her to, needs her love. There are two disappointment scenes. First one is Elijah’s returns. OMG!! Seriously! He have to come to Katherine, I mean He was in love with her, wasn’t he? That scene is, sorry Plec, but it is really sucks.Rebekah returned to Mystic Falls but Elijah. And the other disappointment scene is little Nadia. I hoped we all can see little Nadia. When Katherine did try to find her. When Katherine turned back to Bulgaria, looked for her. I hope again that we will see little Nadia on the next episode of the Vampire Diaries. xoxo

vanessa

Posted at 1:19 AM on January 24, 2014

Every week the show keeps getting worse!!! I lost so much respect for Caroline, she claimed to love Tyler, yet she slept with the one person responsible for all his suffering….yes Tyler was an idiot but really Caroline??? I no longer want Tyler with Caroline, what she did was beyond unforgivable, their relationship cannot be salvaged:( BYE BYE FORWOOD!!! No Elijah, Wtf? Didn’t he love KATHERINE.

YeahUhHuh

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 24, 2014

If only more females thought like you, maybe TV shows that are targeted toward the female audience would be better written.

Instead we get this fangirl laden nonsense.

mari

Posted at 6:41 AM on January 24, 2014

Tyler and Caroline were a horrible couple. It was all about him and she was so needy around him. Ewww. Plus, he treated that Vicki girl like crap. If I remember correctly, didn’t he try and force himself on her. This dude is no angel either and Caroline would be an idiot to go there again.

Rose

Posted at 12:58 AM on January 24, 2014

Seriously, my feels are all over the place. I keep looping the video.. over and over and over again. Steamiest scene in TVD history. Klaroline.

Keely Peden

Posted at 12:22 AM on January 24, 2014

Best episode yet! Omg I swear I almost had a heart attack watching it. Can’t wait til next. Oh, and Klaus and Caroline… bout damn time.

aboutnici

Posted at 12:13 AM on January 24, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

Francia

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 23, 2014

The finale was amazing. The flashbacks and ESPECIALLY the re-appearences by Klaus, Rebekah, Alaric and Vicki.
#Klaroline WAS THE BEST even though the Australian promo gave it a way, the writers still succeeded in delivering the scene and made the long awaited romance flow.
BUT the ending with Elena and Katherine ruined the episode :/ It was tooooo predictable that I saw the spoiler on instagram a month ago, constantly repeating it :/

Christian

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 23, 2014

First thing, that poll. To quote Caroline, “Seriously?” I mean what’s the point to that when Klaroline won Hottest Couple on this very site? They’re going to win pretty much anything you post.
Secondly, we get that you hate Klaroline. The next article that has so much distaste for Klaus and Caroline to actually happen will lose my readership. Frankly, it sucks having my favorite ship constantly bashed when the majority of people that ship Caroline with anyone, ship her with Klaus. Any complimentary thing you say about them is automatically marred by your utter dislike of them as a couple. My enjoyment of them finally getting together is tainted by this article. So thanks for that :/

DeAnna (@DeAnnaRaeL)

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 23, 2014

I couldn’t agree with you more!

Francia

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 23, 2014

AGREED!!

Rose

Posted at 1:00 AM on January 24, 2014

Let them do this polls and watch us win over and over again.. hahahaha

Lana

Posted at 5:06 AM on January 24, 2014

Agreed!!!

Bailey

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 23, 2014

Klaus and Caroline were the best part!

Tamara

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 23, 2014

Klaus & Caroline & of course KATHERINE were the best part of this episode. Oh & Stefan’s scenes of course but that was just implied. I guess as long as those aspects exist or there is a chance of them, then I am also along for the ride. Can they just stop Damon & Elena now though, the show is finally fading out of obscurity & I fear about what will happen when this catastrophic couple are forced together again:-(

amy

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 23, 2014

What happened to this show? Other then Caroline and Klaus getting together the show is sooooo boring. Sorry to say but since Elena became a vampire and got with Damon the show has gone downhill, like dropped bad. What a waste.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 23, 2014

It’s not what it was, but few shows are this late in the game. I’m still along for the ride!

Rhonda

Posted at 9:22 PM on January 23, 2014

Freaking AMAZING episode!

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 23, 2014

I agree!

❤️TVD❤️

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 23, 2014

While I love Katherine and didn’t want her to die I was totally sure going into the episode that she was going to take over Elena which I am not so thrilled about. I was hoping for an originals solution to the problem. Klaus saving Katherine with his special crossbreed blood was what I was hoping for, but her inside Elena is just not a surprise and not the storyline I wanted. It’s too easy to see what will happen. You know that Katherine will not succeed in taking over Elena permanently so all they are doing is dragging out her death for an extra 10 episodes and then the season finale will be the cliffhanger where either Elena or Katherine will be the lone survivor – and like we don’t know how that will turn out. I Love TVD but I am not happy with the way this seems to be going. Hopefully I am wrong and the writers will surprise me, but I’m not holding out too much hope for that.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:22 PM on January 23, 2014

I have faith in the writers. I don’t think we’ll have to wait tooooo long for Katherine to die.

ALEX

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 23, 2014

You want katherine to die?

hrooke smith

Posted at 7:15 AM on January 24, 2014

I was hoping one of the originals would save the day before that spell was even done I definitely guess that Kat would jump in Elenas body. I just wanted her to die. It was a good show but please kill her already!!