‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Katherine’s Fight To ‘Survive’ Turns Desperate

Thu, January 23, 2014 9:02pm EDT by 59 Comments 36,965 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Klaus Caroline
Courtesy of The CW (3)

WWW

Posted at 3:26 AM on April 2, 2014

When people agree with what you read, you dating 3
month rule aren’t taking a very big risk. When your ex boyfriend
dating 3 month rule can be a tricky situation. It’s better to sell your ambition than your salary or your job.
It makes you think that you will accept his children and the role that he
plays in their life. That 94% is dating 3 month rule your match percentage with
B is based on questions you’ve both answered.

Unknown

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 8, 2014

Third step is very crucial and it involves working together with your lender, to get the very best possible project plan, a higher projected equity along with a
good selling price for the finished project Unknown ” the atm may charge a fee too for by using a charge card instead of a debit card.

Abbey

Posted at 10:11 PM on February 24, 2014

I knew that one day klaroline would happen… and Im quite happy about this fact..
as far as katherin is concerned.. Im fed up of her. Im not happy for her

Andrey

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 1, 2014

the articles should be just about klaroline *——————————————*

I LOVE THEM

zoe

Posted at 6:45 AM on February 1, 2014

They should make a movie about klaroline :)

May

Posted at 6:38 AM on February 1, 2014

Klaroline is the best thing in the vampire diaries! JULIA PLEC WE NEED MORE KLAROLINE .

klarolinefan

Posted at 6:36 AM on February 1, 2014

klaroline <33333333333333333333333333333

Bokes

Posted at 9:07 AM on January 29, 2014

хеј, пиѕдулјине

reynten

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 27, 2014

For someone that dislikes Klaroline so greatly, you sure do use articles about it to draw attention to your website Mr. Swift…

Mari

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 27, 2014

EXACTLY!! I wonder what he is going to write about now that Klaroline has been put on hold? I mean other than Delena, what other couple has any kind of mega popularity on both shows? I guess we will be getting a “When will Klaroline reunite?” article from him every month, equipped with one of his cute little polls. (eyeroll)

TINA

Posted at 10:22 AM on January 26, 2014

KLAROLINE IS ENDGAME !!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT! IT WASN’t GOODBYE ! IT WAS THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP!

Natalie

Posted at 5:27 AM on January 26, 2014

I was happy with Klaus & Caroline and all the goodbyes in this episode but the Travellers stuff taking over bodies is just too much for me. I’ve been a very loyal fan the entire 5 seasons but this takes the cake for stupidity and if I have to see Catherine’s multiple personlity come out in Elena I’m not going to keep watching. Her impersonations were annoying enough but now it’ll hapen more. I’m done watching!

Clementhia

Posted at 3:56 AM on January 26, 2014

Elana and Stepan
If not so i think i will stop watching VD
Epic romance

Amber

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 27, 2014

The epic love ended when she slept with his brother

ellen

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 27, 2014

epis love lol! a relationship started on lies, programmed, compared to a carefully developed relationship. I love you Damon , its the most real thing i have ever felt in My Life. I was happy, in Love and had the summer of my dreams and so on and so on.

badriya

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 26, 2014

god is be come so selfish to ignore every one in the scene and only focus on Elena

i think i will stop watching vampire D

Klaus is the only one I really loved.

mvk

Posted at 6:16 PM on January 25, 2014

Starting to lose interest in TVD. The scene with Klaus is the only one I really loved.

Rachel

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 25, 2014

My endgames:

Tyler + Caroline
Stefan + Elena
Bonnie + Jeremy

That said, I loved the Klaroline scene, it was a good end for them, and I’m enjoying the steamy Damon and Elena stuff going on right now. But everyone knows Tyler and Caroline have to be endgame. Klaus just isn’t the right person for her long term.

Mari

Posted at 6:20 PM on January 27, 2014

Ewww..nether is Tyler. I prefer her with death, before Tyler. She needs a man by her side and not this little boy.

Posted at 8:47 PM on January 24, 2014

Due to the convenience and high industry need software program is the chance of each gadget consumer to enlarge the options of the cell phone or perhaps a pc tablet.
Products could be made in quantity and much faster.
Despite having the text difficulties Halo:
Reach’s history advertising campaign appeared
to be the fun time to learn.

Gamilea

Posted at 10:44 AM on February 25, 2014

Nicely said. You are right.

Tamara

Posted at 7:30 PM on January 24, 2014

This should end with Stefan & Elena. Their scenes in this episode were still hotter than anything DE have produced this whole scene, which in itself is just pathetic!

Dominique

Posted at 5:58 PM on January 24, 2014

Gosh!!!when is TVD gonna end..its getting boring and really unreal..I thought Katherine was going to die..and not Elena.!!why did she have to go back to elenas body?am really getting pissed here..please waiting for the subesquent episodes..