Selena Gomez Reached Out To Justin Bieber’s Mom After His Arrest

Thu, January 23, 2014 7:28pm EDT by 53 Comments 46,841 Article Views
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Mom
FameFlyNet

Shawn

Posted at 7:57 AM on January 30, 2014

Be honest I have lived the same life style he is following except the riches, but I know what he needs to turn his life around. The court should give him 6 months of supervised probation with me and I promise I would fix his problems. You would be really surprised what taking away his pride and money would do and stick him into the real world which he has never encountered. If people really care for him like they say this really needs to be considered.

nyia

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 27, 2014

plz help justin selena i really want old justin????????????????????????????????

ALEXA

Posted at 6:29 PM on January 26, 2014

UH NO ONE CAN DEPORT JUSTIN. NO ONE HAS THE AURTHORITY TO DO THAT. BUT A JUDGE . THEY CANT’ JUST SAY OKAY. I’LL DEPRORT HIM. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WRITE A LETTER TO THE CONGRESS ABOUT JUSTIN THAT WON’T DO ANY GOOD.

nyia

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 27, 2014

u must be out of ur mind
luv nyia

mariam

Posted at 11:30 AM on January 26, 2014

max u right with what u said boo! to all haters of justin he doesnt disturb u in anything he does so dont interfere in his affairs stay calm and let him do whatever he likes heis the king of all kings

Max

Posted at 9:14 PM on January 25, 2014

For those of you who are hating on Justin Bieber needs to shut the hell up for real I am sick and tired of hearing about y’all hating on him and every other celebrity thst is just so childish you all need to grown up you people act like ya’ll never made a mistake in your life, and so I telling you people once and for all leave him alone and mind your own business if you don’t have a nice thing to say about him don’t say anything at all, YOU GOT THAT, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

gmarie

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 26, 2014

ARE u that stupid….for real ???? LMAO :)))))

Raity1977 (@Raity1977)

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 24, 2014

just before I saw the paycheck four $8146 , I be certain …that…my neighbour woz like realy earning money parttime at their laptop. . there uncles cousin haz done this 4 less than six months and a short time ago repayed the morgage on their mini mansion and bourt a gorgeous Fiat Panda . read here……..J­­­­­­­­o­b­s­8­4.C­­­O­M

Mariya

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 24, 2014

Can you guys shut the hell up? Justin Bieber has actually been going through depression for the past 5 months, so it’s understandable if a 19 year old boy, wants to have fun to get his mind off things. If you don’t like Justin Bieber, why the hell are you spending your time reading endless articles about him? Moreover, commenting on it? He needs to live his life without being scrutinized and judged over a damn microscope. Leave it to the people who actually care. Just stfu and keep your invalid opinions to yourself, because Justin has a heart too.

Simmons

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 24, 2014

Yes, I’m sure when he decided to drive while drunk, high, and filled with pills he was just having a good time; who cares that somebody could have gotten hurt or that he broke the law several times that night? As long as he’s having fun, it’s all good right?

Razzle

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 24, 2014

Your extremely mature (that’s sarcasm in case you didn’t understand it) view on this is absurd. In no situation EVER is it “understandable” for anyone, not just a 19 year old, to drive under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. It can kill others and it could have killed him.
And like you said I’m sure the kid does have a heart and doesn’t like when people say bad things about him and I’m sure that would be hard. But he should be held responsible for his actions and his fans are unable to see past the fact that this kid is out of control and dangerous to others by making horrible life choices.

And a tip for you: saying “shut the hell up” or “stfu” really makes you sound pretty incompetent given the seriousness of the situation ie: Bieber breaking the law and acting like he’s above the law. Looking forward to the time when Bieber and his fans grow up and stop acting like children.

Mariya

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 24, 2014

Honestly, your two comments have no effect on me at all. Go ahead, and hit me with all you have, but I’m not going to sit back and watch my idol get bashed on by low life fools. Justin Bieber has saved many lives, including mine, with his words. Your point of view on his entire life is outrageous. No one said I was trying to be “mature”- I don’t think you are yourself. You both need to reevaluate your life before you attempt to bash on me, or anyone else.

gmarie

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 26, 2014

moronic beliebers LOL he is such a TOOL,Loser, Wannabe

Katty Taylor

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 24, 2014

my roomate’s sister-in-law earned $14851 last month. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $499100 house. All she did was get blessed and put to work the clues exposed on this web site
=======================

Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

======================

Scott

Posted at 9:14 PM on January 26, 2014

I am not a belieber, but i do like Justin as a person. Yes he is only 19 and going to make mistakes in life, my own son has made these mistakes. The difference for him is he is in the. spotlight were my son was not. What I really think is funny here is people comment how they know him when in actually you do not know him anymore than i do, you only know him for his music and social media, but some of the fans post things like thier his realative, and what’s funny is most fans will never ever meet him he is in the business of making music and by buying his music and making him money is the only way you will ever know him.