Selena Gomez Is ‘Not Giving Up’ On Justin Bieber After His DUI Arrest

Thu, January 23, 2014 12:18pm EDT by 27 Comments 15,303 Article Views
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Dating
FameFlyNet

billie

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 24, 2014

justin bieber is getting deported todey. it say so on the news

Kalani

Posted at 5:23 AM on January 24, 2014

Certain guys act like brats. Justine is one of them. Hes using selena. Sel is so sweet but she will soon be to old to get a man. Im not lokani. Im not alexa. Im not elvis. Anybody who says diffeent will be crushed by a soviet tank. Fair is fair.

Thapplou

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 23, 2014

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do,,,,, Bay95.­ℭO­M

Sam

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 23, 2014

No one truly knows what is going on with Justin and Selena. However, Justin is a mess and needs some serious help. I might not be a BELIEBER, but I sure do know what it is like to stand by some truly troubled celebrities….Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Whitney Houston and Robert Downey Jr., to name a few. I only hope Justin is going through a phase and it doesn’t go deeper than that. I might not be a fan, but I never wish ill will on anyone. Good luck to him…hope he gets his act together.

Jamac Jamac

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 23, 2014

he is free no

rb

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 23, 2014

I can’t seem to get over the Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez cuddle & flirt in the new romantic pic. posted on Sat, Jan 4, 2014: This relationship is unusual: every time Selena and Justin are seen together and you wait a week, Selena is gone and Justin gets into trouble. I still think that somehow Selena’s mother has something to do with it. Family intervention! Can’t be with someone you love, you start to self destruct:
• Selena cancels her concerts.
• Justin acts out.
Until the day I see Justin’s tattoo of Selena gone or PDA’s of him with another women, then I will know he has moved on.
Until the day I see Selena’s PDA with another man, then I will know she has moved on.
Only they know what’s going on with their relationship, we should not judge.

@lokani

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 23, 2014

You are pathetic.

kam

Posted at 2:39 PM on January 23, 2014

Is there a contest as to how many lies you can fit in one article? Because these days you guys at HL write so much crap, it is scary!

JUSTINE BIEBER FAN ONLY

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 23, 2014

you guys said that cruel text isn’t real, and now its real. make up your mind! we know all of you are bias in hollywodlifecom. justin saying selena is only famous cause of him. and her talentless (is there such a word? isn’t it untalented) anyway, yep… maybe that’s also true huh? she should go and stick more around him, if he wants to share the famousness of Justine. hahaha. famousness.

JUSTINE BIEBER FAN ONLY

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 23, 2014

i mean she*!!!!

diamond

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 22, 2014

naa she wasnt famous because of Justin she was famous because of her tv show get that sh!t right

LOKANI

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 23, 2014

AWW I JUST LOVE COMMENTING ON JUSTIN AND SELENA. MY TWO FAVORITE COUPLE.

LOKANI

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 23, 2014

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. HE’S PROBABLY IS JUST LOST. I LOVE JUSTIN I BET HIS BELIEBERS ARE BEHIND JUSTIN NO MATTER WHAT.

LOKANI

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 23, 2014

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT HIS MOM. SCOOTER. AND WILL SMITH THINKS ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION.

LOKANI

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 23, 2014

SELENA WELL THERE NOT EVEN BACK TOGETHER

LOKANI

Posted at 2:07 PM on January 23, 2014

WONDER HOW SCOOTER FEELS ABOUT THIS. SINCE THEY ARE VERY CLOSE. AND HIS MINSTER TO.

LOKANI

Posted at 2:07 PM on January 23, 2014

WONDER WHAT USHER. WILL SMITH AND SCOOTER THINKS ABOUT THIS. I DON’T THINK THEY WILL EVER COMMENT ON THIS.

LOKANI

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 23, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S TRULY AMAZING GUY. WHAT GIRL DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN FOR WHO HE IS.

GOOGLEJOBS4U

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 23, 2014

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $84 /hour on the laptop . She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her check was $16079 just working on the laptop for a few hours. over at this website…….Jobs84.COM

LOKANI

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 23, 2014

I ADORE JUSTIN. I DON’T CARE IF I TALK ABOUT JUSTIN. HE’S SUPER AMAZING AND I WILL A.WAYS BE A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT. HE’S JUST LOST RIGHT KNOW AND NOT A MORON.

LOKANI

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 23, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN. JUST HOPE HE COMES OUT OF THERE STRONGER AND BETTER. THAT HIS FRIENDS ARE THERE TO SUPPORT HIM.

LOKANI

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 23, 2014

DOES SHE EVEN CARE ABOUT JUSTIN. I WOULD HOPE THEY ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. I JUST HOPE THAT SHE’S THERE FOR HIM.

Alexa

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 23, 2014

Is that even true. I would hope she still cares about him. That he come out of this wilth never doing that again.

Daisy

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 23, 2014

I would so anything for Selena to read this comment, Selena your dumb he’s been cheating on you are you stupid? He’s been with ALOT of girls this past week he might say he loves you but I don’t think he does or he wouldn’t be getting into all this mess if he really wanted you back he would of changed by now. He’s just 19 So Selena Gomez better not tie him down for a commited relationship she’s 21 SG so go find some one your age your looking DESPERATE

Brit Jon

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 23, 2014

my girlfriends dad just got Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid by working part-time from a macbook. check out here

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Janisha

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 23, 2014

Selena mom needs to stop sending these fake article to the press… everybody knows she using justin to stay relevant

only JUSTINE BIEBER

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 23, 2014

i agree! please read my comments from above. unless they erased my comment. cause its the whole damn truth. they usually erased my comments.