Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: How His Tears Lead To Their New Hookup

Thu, January 23, 2014 2:32pm EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Bieber Cries For Selena Gomez
Courtesy of Instagram/Getty

I'm_done

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 28, 2014

bye hollywoodlife, bye “Sel”.. good luck and have fun.

random

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 25, 2014

they both need to move on

kevonna

Posted at 4:52 AM on January 25, 2014

I feel like Justin needs a to wake up and realize that this is real.

Sophia Miller (@lambethniu)

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 23, 2014

my roomate’s sister-in-law earned $14851 last month. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $499100 house. All she did was get blessed and put to work the clues exposed on this web site

>>> ———- J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Tonya F. Lampe (@TonyaFLampe)

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 23, 2014

just as Rodney said I’m blown away that a student able to get paid $4837 in a few weeks on the computer . navigate to this site>>> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Posted at 2:58 PM on January 23, 2014

HOW IS IT OTHER CELEBS DONE WORSE. THEY GET TRASHED AND DIS. BUT WHEN JUSTIN DOES SOMETHING THEY TURN EVERYTHING AROUND LIKE A FREAKING CIRCUS. AND TWIST STORIES .

Zakiyah Jackson

Posted at 9:10 PM on January 24, 2014

I know that’s what I’m sayin.

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 23, 2014

NO ONE REALLY KNOW WHAT JUSTIN IS GOING THROUGH. I JUST HOPE HIS CLOSES FRIENDS ARE THERE TALKING TO HIM.

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 23, 2014

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. I BET HE DOESN’T WANT TO BE THERE IN JAIL. AND FEELS SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID.

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 23, 2014

TMZ SHOULD BE SHOT THEY ALWAYS LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. WHICH I’M GUESSING HALF OF STORIES ARENT’ EVEN TRUE.

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 23, 2014

I JUST HOPE HIS BOYS DON’T BAIL ON HIM. BUT THEY SSUPPORT HIM. AND NONE OF THEM SAY ANYTHING TO THE MEDIA. OTHERWISE THERE GOING TO TWIST THINGS AROUND LIKE ALWAYS THERE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 23, 2014

SOMETHING THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID. I WONDER HOW JUSTIN FEELS ABOUT THIS.

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 23, 2014

UNLESS JUSTIN OR SELENA CONFIRMS IT THEMSELVES WHICH I DON’T THINK THEY WILL.

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 23, 2014

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT JUSTIN IS TELLING SELENA AND HIS BOYS ABOUT JAIL.

Reckessequod

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 23, 2014

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bay95.­ℭO­M

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 23, 2014

I FEEL BAD FOR THEM. JUST HOPE THEY COME OUT STRONGER THEN EVER.

Posted at 2:47 PM on January 23, 2014

SINCE THE IDUSTRY IS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL. AND THERE ARE CERTAIN CLIQUES AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. CELEBS HAVE THERE OWN CLIQUES. EVEN THOUGH HALF OF THE CELEBS WORK WITH EACH OTHER ON HALF OF THE MOVIES.

Daisy

Posted at 2:47 PM on January 23, 2014

Selena is dumb she’s going back with him out of putty wow! Words can’t describe how much I dislike her!! She’s just a side line chick for justin he gets girls from left to right Selena your blind and don’t realize anything!! Wake up

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 23, 2014

SHE’S NOT DUMB. SHE’S PROBABLY NOT HER SELF. I WONDER IF HALF OF THE STORIES ARE EVEN TRUE..

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 23, 2014

I’M SURE HELL BE OKAY WHEN EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE. I’M SURE THE MEDIA WILL TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. AFTER ALL THE MEDIA IS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL.

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 23, 2014

I WONDER WHAT HIS DAD THINKS ABOUT HIM. SINCE HE’S ONE THAT WAS THERE BLOCKING THE STREETS.

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 23, 2014

PEOPLE ACT LIKE HE ROBBED A BANK OR MURDER SOMEONE. WHICH HE DIDN’T A LOT OF OTHER CELEBS HAS DONE WORSE.

CommonSense

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 24, 2014

You seriously need to get your IQ level checked, might be dropping really low. He endangered the lives of innocent people by speeding at TWICE the normal speed limit while high, drunk, and on pills. And also, knock off the capital letters and type like a normal human being instead of an ignorant moron.

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 23, 2014

THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT TOGETHER. SINCE THE MEDIA TALKS TRASH ABOUT JUSTIN. THE MEDIA ALWAYS DOES THAT TO HIM WHEN SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT. THERE NOT ON THE NEWS OR MEDIA THAT MUCH. WHEN JUSTIN DOES IT ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE.

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 23, 2014

WONDERING WHAT HIS TEAM THINKS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ESPECIALLY WILL SMITH. SINCE THERE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

Posted at 2:42 PM on January 23, 2014

AWW AT LEAST SHE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR JUSTIN. EVEN THOUGH HE SCREW UP BIG TIME. I BET HIS MOM FEELS SORRY FOR HIM. TO .

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 23, 2014

I DON’T KNOW WHY PEOPLE CALL HIM A KID. WHEN CLEARLY HE’S A YOUNG ADULT. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.

Posted at 2:40 PM on January 23, 2014

AWW THAT’S SO SWEET OF SELENA TO DO THAT FOR JUSTIN. JUST HOPE SHE’S THERE FOR HIM.