Justin Bieber Waves To Fans After Being Released From Jail

Thu, January 23, 2014 3:20pm EDT by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Court
SplashNews

ALEXA

Posted at 9:23 PM on January 26, 2014

JUSTIN IS A GOOD GUY. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S JUST SO AMAZING AND OH MY GOODNESS.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 26, 2014

CLEARLY YOU PEOPLE ARE DEMENTED AND DELUSIONAL. IF YOU THINK I’M GOING TO STOP COMMENTING ON JUUSTIN.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 26, 2014

YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAKING IDIOTS. WHO DOES THAT. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT I COMMENT ON YOU IDIOTS.

ALEXA

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 26, 2014

YOU WISH YOU POSER. YOUR NOT THE ONE THAT CAN DO THAT.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:33 PM on January 23, 2014

PUT HIM 6 FEET UNDER BEFORE HE RUNS OVER SOME INOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOKANI

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 23, 2014

OH MY GOODNESS JUSTIN. I’M GLAD THE’S OUT OF JAIL.

Editor

Posted at 5:32 PM on January 23, 2014

lucani, I know you are a paid Justin fan, but stop yelling, take your cap lock off and go do your homework, does your mom know you are on this site? I will check the IP information and call CPS if needed

LOKANI

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 24, 2014

OH SHUT UP. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME STOP YELLING. I CAN DO DAMN WHAT I PLEASE. OH SHUT UP

FK YOU LOKANI, YOU ARE A CREEPY KID. CAUSE OF YOU IMITATING ME WITH THE ALL CAPS… SOMEONE MISTAKEN ME FOR YOU! I WISH THAT 2500 DOLLAR WAS GIVEN TO ME INSTEAD IF HE JUST WANTS WASTE THAT MONEY.. I WILL CHECK THE DOLLAR RATINGS TODAY…

Funny

Posted at 3:46 PM on January 23, 2014

I read he is diagnosed with depression for months, I hope he gets help before something even worse happens.

Daisy Brown

Posted at 3:39 PM on January 23, 2014

my best friend’s half-sister got paid $13253 a week ago. she is making money on the computer and moved in a $315200 house. All she did was get blessed and apply the information explained on this web page

———- J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ