Justin Bieber Cries In Court, & Body Language Says He Is ‘Scared To Death’

Thu, January 23, 2014 3:06pm EST by 32 Comments
Justin Bieber Arrested DUI Court
Courtesy of CNN

Unbelieber

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 24, 2014

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I beg of you …. DONT deport him back to Canada. We dont want him anymore!!!

Simmons

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 24, 2014

Good. He committed several serious crimes. He needs a wake-up call. He’ll probably be deported and honestly, it’s nothing less than what he deserves at this point.

Brianna

Posted at 8:26 AM on February 6, 2014

SO DID SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE , FAMOUS AND NOT FAMOUS . THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY HAVE TO DEPORT HIM . HE IS A TEENAGER WITH A LOT OF MONEY WHAT DO YOU THINK ?! IF IT WAS U IM SURE YOU WOULD BE HAVING AS MUCH FUN AS YOU WANT . I KNOW I WOULD SO GIVE THE BOy a break . He has people judging him left and right . People always expecting better of him . He can’t be himself around others .

whatsittodowithyou

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 24, 2014

How can beliebers defend him? Enough is enough. Would you all think this was cool if that car had crashed? I don’t think so. Did he think about you when he did that, did he think whether the car had a fault, did he think about whether he he could himself or someone else there life? No, he didn’t think about the consequences that this could have caused. How the hell can this be justified? It cannot, he was being reckless and don’t say ‘he was being a teenager having fun’ because that’s a load of crap. There are more safer ways to have fun than drag racing, it’s illegal for a reason, he broke the law, he deserves punishment. Oh and before the ‘you’re jealous’ comments’ start coming, no I am not jealous of a idiotic little boy, there is nothing to be jealous of.

HyBrideh

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 24, 2014

He should get deported or they should put him in jail for a long time )

Twilson

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 24, 2014

Put the punk in jail before he hurts someone.

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 9:04 AM on January 24, 2014

SHUT UP HE DOSENT DESERVE THIS IF HE DIDNT MEET THOSE SO COLD RAPPERS (WHO ARE A PIECE OF CRAP) HE WOULDN’T BE DOING THIS HE WILL STILL BE ON TOUR

Sarah

Posted at 11:29 AM on January 24, 2014

Birds of a feather flock together and you are the company you keep. Nobody put a gun to his head and made him do anything he didn’t want to. Don’t go blaming his black friends for his wreckless behavior.

LOKANI

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 23, 2014

PLS GIVE ME A BREAK. THE MEDIA ALWAYS LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

LOKANI

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 23, 2014

IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HAVE DONE. NOTHING. SO STFU.

Simmons

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 24, 2014

I wouldn’t have driven the car. I wouldn’t have shut down a road illegally. I wouldn’t have gone 30 miles over the speed limit. I would have obeyed the law. That’s what I would have done. But then again, I care about other’s lives as well as my own. Clearly, your idol can’t say the same.

Frannie

Posted at 7:55 PM on January 23, 2014

No he wasn’t scared, he was higher than a kite. lol

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 23, 2014

PUT HIM IN JAIL THEN DEPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 9:13 AM on January 24, 2014

STUF DUDE JUST STUF DUDE
#$$BELIBERFORLIFE

Simmons

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 24, 2014

Good. You can go with him back to Canada. BTW, it’s “STFU” not “STUF.”

Teri

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 23, 2014

Its good this happened to him, he needed a wake-up call now maybe he will realize can he is not untouchable and his bratty behaviour will stop.. He was not only putting himself in danger but others as well

Peyton Rust

Posted at 6:38 PM on January 23, 2014

Ofcourse he cried he’s human and it’s his first time. He’s not a robot he has feelings to you know! He shouldn’t have done it but it’s times like these that he needs Us, our support! If only I couldve been there to tell him not to do it to warn him from he’s so called friends to hug him and tell him everythings okay. Beliebers are trending Justin on twitter because we love him so much. I speak for myself though. Justin… If your out there somewhere please .. I understand you don’t want help because you don’t want to be a wimp or Give up… But Look at it as getting back on your game you didn’t ask for this life. But it happened so you have to Live it. Please do it for us not the haters. They love seeing you like this.. Maybe you thought the hate would end with your bad boy rep. But it will never end. Just like our love. Please I believe in you. I pray in the morning before college and in the night.

me

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 23, 2014

Justin was not scared or crying or he would not be laughing and causing so much trouble and drama on a daily basis.Justin needs help he is self destructing and he will be scared when he does jail time or gets deported.All this is a cry for help to much fame,fortune and no rules.

angel

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 23, 2014

he was drunk
meaningless

prism

Posted at 4:39 PM on January 23, 2014

What the hell? Why did you come up with this expert? Justin did not cry and was not afraid. He feels like a hero and the story will continue and you know it perfectly

james

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 24, 2014

I couldnt agree more, only a real hero drives drunk….idiot. And I bet the boy not only cried his eyes out but probly wet his pants too. lol. A little jail time would probly save this poor kid, turn the snotty brat to a man, not a robot, a man….We all had to do it, snotty rich brats should too.

Ray

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 23, 2014

If this guy doesn’t get a long jail sentence or better yet get deported, there really is no justice in the USA.

FireGirl

Posted at 4:14 PM on January 23, 2014

His pert little A$$ is about to get tapped…in jail. Bet he won’t be so cocky when that happens.

Stioner32

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 23, 2014

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do,,,,, Bay95.­ℭO­M

Nate

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 23, 2014

@susan, ITA He needs to be locked up before he kills some one.

Daisy Brown

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 23, 2014

My best friend’s sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site

>>> ———- J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Susan

Posted at 3:37 PM on January 23, 2014

Was he crying when choosing to drink and do drugs, then putting innocent pedestrians and other drivers at risk for their lives because he chose to drag race on a residential street?

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 23, 2014

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

LOKANI

Posted at 8:29 PM on January 23, 2014

UH HELLO NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HIM THAT WELL. BESIDES HIS TEAM AND OF COURSE SELENA.

bilge

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 23, 2014

HE CRİED BECAUSE HE AFRAİD OF LOSİNG US HİS BELİEBERS U ALL MAGAZİNNERS ARE STUPİD RYAN BUTLER WROTE İN HİS TWİTTR

LOKANI

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 23, 2014

AWW POOR JUSTIN. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. I HOPE HIS DAD AND FRIENDS ARE BY HIS SIDE.

Aiden

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 23, 2014

lokani, Stop yelling, turn your caps lock off, there is no need for yelling, I know that you are a paid Justin troll fan and I think you should be doing your homework instead, does your mom know you are on this site?