Lamar Odom On Bruce Jenner’s Sex Change: ‘Let The Man Be Free’

Thu, January 23, 2014 11:14am EDT by 17 Comments
FameFlyNet

bob

Posted at 3:05 PM on February 9, 2014

I crack up at you gullible people. Let me break it down like this as news outlets twist stories to make more sensational headlines so you people will buy more magazines and click on websites. I seen the actual interview on video, the “boys” were talking about his “Identity” crisis in that bruce is trying to look “younger” these days, not at all he is becoming a woman. See the the super rich do things like adams apple surgery because as a man ages, he loses fat and muscle in his neck, arms and chest and the adams apple stands out a lot more on some men than others. It is a common surgery that is foreign to you and I but not in Beverly hills. bruce also has skin cancer and has been undergoing surgery on his nose to remove tissue. and for his chest, my dad looked the same way when he got old like bruce when his pecs started sagging which is common on men who were athletes and worked out all their life with developed chest “pectoral” muscles. when you get old, the muscle goes but the skin is stretched and looks bad now. anyone see that Arnold schwarzenegger pool pic last year? same thing, look like breasts. we all will be there one day and maybe even I will grow my hair out and start hanging with young people and doing stupid young things when I get his age, does not mean I am becoming a woman. believe what you want because you know, all news reporters are 100% honest and type the truth and do not care at all about selling headlines,

Me

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 28, 2014

I like Bruce. He is a sweet guy. Kris Jenner would drive anyone to the brink. However, it is so sad to me that he keeps getting surgery. Especially his adams apple. What a waste. Bruce is fine the way he is!!!

Katty Taylor

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 24, 2014

Everybody can earn 250$+ daily… You can earn from 6000-12000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job…It’s easy, just follow instructions on this page,
read it carefully from start to finish… It’s a flexible job but a good earning opportunity.. go to this site home tab for more detail …..

====================

Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

====================

Shellie K. Brown (@ShellieKBrown)

Posted at 3:01 PM on January 24, 2014

just as Pauline implied I’m amazed that any one able to get paid $8165 in a few weeks on the computer . you can try this out>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

annbarb

Posted at 2:28 PM on January 24, 2014

I DON’T BELIEVE THESE STINKING LIES? WHAT ELSE ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO SAY? THATS WHY YOUR BLOG LIES LIES LIES!!

Raity1977 (@Raity1977)

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 24, 2014

just before I saw the paycheck four $8146 , I be certain …that…my neighbour woz like realy earning money parttime at their laptop. . there uncles cousin haz done this 4 less than six months and a short time ago repayed the morgage on their mini mansion and bourt a gorgeous Fiat Panda . read here……..J­­­­­­­­o­b­s­8­4.C­­­O­M

triplehjackson (@triplehjackson)

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 24, 2014

Piper . although Eva `s article is unbelievable… on friday I bought themselves a Lotus Elise after making $5844 this past 4 weeks and in excess of 10/k last-month . without a question it is the most-comfortable work Ive had . I began this 9-months ago and pretty much straight away started earning over $71, per/hr . go to this website

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Katty Taylor

Posted at 12:14 PM on January 24, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law got paid $12019 the prior week. she gets paid on the laptop and bought a $391300 house. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the steps uncovered on this web site

=====================

Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

========================

Sana Kim

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 24, 2014

just as Martha explained I am blown away that a single mom able to get paid $5308 in one month on the internet. go to this site >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

granadxcbxc

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 23, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Sophia Miller (@lambethniu)

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 23, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt brought in $19189 a month ago. she is getting paid on the computer and bought a $588700 home. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the instructions shown on this link

>>> ———- J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Valerie

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 23, 2014

Bruce, no offence, but you look terrible…you were once so handsome, but now…do you want to be a girl..people should just age gracefully…forget this plastic surgery because you all look plastic. Just be natural…

Jen

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 23, 2014

I stop reading , when I read nationalenquirer.

Brit Jon

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 23, 2014

like Douglas said I am taken by surprise that a mom able to make $4547 in a few weeks on the internet. visit this website

>>>>>>C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Haha

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 23, 2014

I saw that one comming. His eyebrows, his voice. Plus anyways all the kartrashians look like men for mw

lu

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 23, 2014

Look like ducks. What a mess they are now.

Mister Baja