The Wanted’s Split Revealed: The Real Reason The Boys Are Parting Ways

Wed, January 22, 2014 5:10pm EDT by 15 Comments
The Wanted
Getty Images

saja

Posted at 9:02 PM on June 24, 2014

I love them and I know they’ll be back

Guinea Pig

Posted at 2:16 AM on June 19, 2014

The Pumpkin Wizard provides template patters by theme.
There are several ways to restore a beautiful
smile, if you have a cracked tooth or if the series of them were cracked, dental
fillings can be applied to each teeth in order to reshape them and make them
look natural, Veneers also add a beautiful touch to the
entire reconstructive procedure because they can’t even things out and they can make
you look like you’ve never had a problem before,
not to mention that they can make your smile look a lot brighter
than it did before. Fortune cookies are simple cookies made using egg whites, flour,
sugar, vanilla and butter.

Gina

Posted at 3:48 AM on February 28, 2014

Too many boy bands as is they should have realized this before even trying if they were just gonna give up when they later realize they can’t compete against high school age boys that can reach all the little girl audiences. They’re grown men and they don’t have the same look as what the young girls all want now, I mean come on they shoul have known waaaay before that they would never compete against OD but to break up over that is really pathetic, can u not be happy enough for your OWN success as far as it got without getting depressed the minute you realize some kids are making more money than you? Theire stupid if this really is the reason so who gives a crap if they break up, they only had one hit song anyways and the rest weren’t too good at all.

Directioner

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 14, 2014

i hope they brake up they SUCK

Ruby

Posted at 11:51 AM on January 26, 2014

Yaaaaaah

Madi

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 26, 2014

I hope they don’t break up

anonymous

Posted at 3:34 AM on January 26, 2014

Yaaaay!!

Ana

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 24, 2014

Even if it is the end I will not stop loving the wanted cause they changed my life in a good way and I really hope it’s just a break because those five boys are my love and tom max siva jay and nathan are the best thing that had ever to me and for many girls around the world these boys are their heros just like mine cause they saved us from everything the wanted are my strengths

pookie

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 26, 2014

me too I love the wanted so much and they are my life I will always love them and I hope they will get together soon I love u guys

toopretty12

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 23, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

go

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 22, 2014

Can’t believe you actually had to lie to fill this article. “An insider said” Never a real insider.

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 22, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
sdfdfsd

anon

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 22, 2014

god is real

elenasaaab

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 22, 2014

That could be your band in a couple months. Don’t even.

Leela

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 23, 2014

Please, i agree with her comment and I don’t have a band.