Selena Gomez: If You Love Justin Bieber, Ignore His Haters

Wed, January 22, 2014 7:36pm EDT by 53 Comments
Selena Gomez Ignore Haters
Courtesy of Instagram

IloveJustinDrewBieber & IHATEselenagomez

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 26, 2014

EWWWW YOU SELENA GOMEZ YOU ARE SO UGLY :) LOL I KNOW YOU ARE CAUSE YOU AND YOYR FAT FANS ARE LOW LIFE LOSERS ……… SELENA + SELENATORS = LOW LIFE LOSERS :) HAHAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin and Beliebers we run the world yeah baby ;) <3 I love you Justin Bieber and Beliebers :) Im a proud Belieber ever since 2010 and im not going to leave Justin <3 Belieber's GO HARD!!!!!!!!1

Lauren

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 1, 2014

I do agree that everyone deserves to be happy but not at someone else’s expense no one deserves to be unhappy it’s not even real their not dating they never were and never will date

makica sa balkana

Posted at 2:41 AM on February 8, 2014

Leave selena gomez alone,she love her fans and my selenators love her so stop posting bad video about selena if she come to balkan i be happy so stop ho ever posted tad video about her i stop make full of jor self

maki@123

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 3, 2014

Listen you haters i love selena gomez and you are fukin idiots and you now what live selena gomez alone

IloveJustinDrewBieber & IHATEselenagomez

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 26, 2014

Wow!!!! You must be so nice to people???……. NOT!!!!!!!! YOU ARROGANT LITTLE BRAT SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING UGLY COWARD… You sound just like selena gomez you just care about the haters and not yourself. well guess what Beliebers know that selenators are annoying. so shut up before i shut it for ya. Im gonna teach you a lesson…. How old do you think you are??? like 5 or something all seloserenators are…. Ugh!!!!! This is why im glad im NOT a selena gomez fan ;) Im a proud Belieber. Go ahead and hate me cause i don’t give a crap for an ugly selena fan like you what they say… That’s kind of person you are NOT me…… Beliebers ROCK i love Justin Bieber and YOUR idol is stupid annoying little brat who can’t get away with anything and can’t stay away from Justin…… Im glad she got threaten by Beliebers hahahahaha

Justin bieber fan

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 27, 2014

Cute love that’s true ignore the haters

Kalani

Posted at 12:18 AM on January 24, 2014

Alexa hates justin bieber.

IloveJustinDrewBieber & IHATEselenagomez

Posted at 7:19 PM on June 26, 2014

@Kalani, I HATE YOU TO COWARD >:(

Tonya F. Lampe (@TonyaFLampe)

Posted at 3:06 PM on January 23, 2014

just as Rodney said I’m blown away that a student able to get paid $4837 in a few weeks on the computer . navigate to this site>>> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Falit1957 (@Falit1957)

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 23, 2014

my co-worker’s mother makes $82 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her paycheck was $12989 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see………Jobs84.COM

Brit Jon

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 23, 2014

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $61/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her check was $16775 just working on the laptop for a few hours. find out here now >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

stupid Bieber fans

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 23, 2014

3 .. 2 .. 1 .. and now Bieber, you’ll deported to Canada

IloveJustinDrewBieber & IHATEselenagomez

Posted at 7:21 PM on June 26, 2014

@StupidBieberFans, Your such an idiot!!!!! and a real life low life loser ugh. I rather kill you

Brit Jon

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 23, 2014

Austin. I can see what your saying… Florence`s comment is incredible, last week I got themselves a Chrysler since I been making $8649 this-last/4 weeks and-also, $10,000 last month. with-out a doubt this is the most-comfortable job I have ever done. I started this 7-months ago and almost straight away startad making minimum $86, p/h. read more

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

PL3ASE

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 23, 2014

For goodness sake do they think she reads this stuff? Probably doesn’t even know about Hollywoodlife.com… I find it really stupid that they’re giving love advice to a celebrity that doesn’t even read this stuff. Please I’ve already had enough hate in my life so no hate please :-)

Leah

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 23, 2014

I guess this writer wrote this before Justin’s latest DUI shenanigans. Selena Gomez has enough on her plate with her health issues. Her friends who caution her about Justin Bieber are not haters, but
concerned friends who love her. She does not need an out of control, spoiled, disrespectful, alleged drug/alcohol abusing, disturbed, fast living nineteen year old as her boyfriend. Bieber should be getting help not dating. Where are the people who can reign him in? He clearly is suffering from a case of too much too soon. Too much pressure, too much money, too much fame, too many sycophants and the list goes on.

Josh

Posted at 9:26 AM on January 23, 2014

These writers are border line psychotic

Stemund Cyvin

Posted at 9:00 AM on January 23, 2014

HL WHERE IS MY COMMENT? Reply to Ivan…

BELIEVE..

Posted at 7:14 AM on January 23, 2014

I CAN UNDERSTAN THE RELATIONSHIP W/ SELENA AND JUSTIN?

ITS SO FUNNY??
WHAT EVER…

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:24 AM on January 23, 2014

Ms. Fuller at HollywoodLife.com: LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! Do you guys even read,or go over what you’re about to type? ‘Cause if you can read this, and not see the contradictions,and mess-ups—WOW!
It sure is great for comic-relief though! I haven’t laughed this hard, or as much,in quite a while!
Thank you for that!
Check this out: It would take Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too-much of my time to go over all the goof’s in this article. However,I will give you one of the biggest, and best,just so you may slow-down a bit, and think a little more before posting such hilarity,ok?
1st food-for-thought: ‘If Selena shouldn’t listen to the one’s you’ve posted in this article—why should she listen to You?’ Take your time,mull it over,and(if you’re able)try to give a suitable answer(emphasis on ‘suitable’,LOL!)
LOL!LOL!LOL!
Well,it’s been ‘entertaining’ at least,but—I gotta go(Laughing Waaaaayyy too-hard at this article,LOL!)
Later all; Hollywood—out.

jadeoscar

Posted at 4:44 AM on January 23, 2014

awwww thy look cute

Ogechi

Posted at 4:09 AM on January 23, 2014

So touching. I want to see them together too