‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer’s Daughter Diagnosed With Muscular Dystrophy

Wed, January 22, 2014 7:06am EDT by 9 Comments
Leah Messer Daughter Muscular Dystrophy
Courtesy Of Twitter

Browneyedgurl

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 9, 2014

You and “Chester Fougherty” are one in the same. If by chance you are 2 different people, then you are mentally ill as well. That is giving you the benefit of the doubt. If however you are NOT mentally ill, then you should both be ashamed of yourselves as you clearly are not prize yourselves.

2 words for you:

Get help!

Broweyedgurl

Posted at 9:31 AM on February 9, 2014

You need a mental health evaluation. You are mentally ill, and when you say “Karma can be a nasty little thing” you are right. Just you wait, it’s coming your way.

memyselfni

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 5, 2014

You are the disgusting one. How dare you come one here and post that kind of crap. Like I said on another post, there is a special place in hell for people like you, and I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. It’s sickening that a grown “man” would come here and spit this nastiness. You’re despicable.

Kate

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 31, 2014

I would suggest Leah have a little more faith than she does in the fact that Ali will be OK. You can be realistic, prepared and maintain your faith in the best outcome for your child. I have a child who was born extremely premature. Doctors and teachers gave bad news after bad news.. I didn’t believe one word of it.. I knew my child and I knew her capabilities. Needless to say, she exceeded everyone’s expectations.. She is an honor student today.. I just watched last weeks episode of teenmom and listening to Leah go on about her healthier child being a dare devil, while Ali struggles broke my heart. Ali is listening to Leah. She plays a huge role in how well her child will do in life, as the mind is very powerful. Even for our children. One thing I noticed is that Leah doesn’t realize Ali’s fears in water, and on roller coasters, etc are due to her balance issues. Not her muscles. Her gait turns in, so she has issues with balance. That creates fear with movement.. like in water and on roller coasters and sometimes swings.. Ali is aware that she struggles on foot, and she knows she has less control in water.. It’s not that she can’t swim. She can! She needs mom to make her feel secure. She’s scared. I hope someone talks to her, because the best thing she can do for Ali is stay positive and treat her children the same. Ali can do more than she thinks. At least for now.. And I pray she will be walking for years to come.

Amyy

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 23, 2014

Sorry to hear about it but im glad that she finally knows what it is

lu

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 22, 2014

I have a cousin with this. He walked good for a while, then cruthches, then wheelchair bound. ONE THING! He gained a huge amout of weight. If you keep her on some sort of diet, provided by a professional, it is possible that she will walk longer. Hopefully, in her lifetime, they can figure this out and she can have a normal life. Leah, Corey, AND Jeremy are great with those girls. Work together. I think Leah is a good mom, but not a good wife AT ALL!

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:54 AM on January 22, 2014

….Alzheimer already?

cameracvzxv

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 22, 2014

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jj

Posted at 8:51 AM on January 22, 2014

Im so sorry to hear this, God Bless your family and I will keep you in my prayers.