Bruce Jenner Sex Change Operation: Truth Behind His Shocking Procedure

Wed, January 22, 2014 10:34pm EST by 23 Comments
Bruce Jenner Having Sex Change
FameFlyNet

Fanny

Posted at 6:36 PM on October 6, 2014

And in other breaking news, my butt itches.

Greg

Posted at 8:44 PM on August 25, 2014

Who the Hell are the Kardashians? All I hear and see of these people is the love for the front cover of BS gossip magazines. Really, who the hell are they ?

leon brickbone

Posted at 10:37 PM on October 24, 2014

dey is jo mama

Marilyn

Posted at 5:57 PM on June 23, 2014

Oh my goodness, he certainly does look like a woman. At this point, I’m thinking he would totally look better as a woman, maybe him and Kris can just stay together and once he’s a woman they’ll be in a lesbian relationship. That would boost their ratings for sure! LMFAO!

Kate

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 30, 2014

“Bruce is a total dude, all he talks about are cars and motorcycles and sports,” the source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “I’ve known him for more than five years and I’ve never, ever seen him do or say anything that would make me think he wants to be a woman.”

“Every day he wears Adidas jogging pants, golf shirts and running shoes. He’s a jock and a total man’s man,” the source adds. “This seems like some crazy publicity stunt to me. Stranger things have happened but I would be really, incredibly shocked if this had any truth to it.”

and anyone going through a sex-change or may be homosexual would never talk about cars, motorcycles, and wear Adidas clothing and hit the gym, right? Idiotic comment/quote to ever put in an article that doesn’t say anything or reveal anything in that matter. Keep up the great work, and hopefully you have a second job.

jd ep (@misadventurer)

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 29, 2014

too long, didn’t read.

Daisy Brown

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 23, 2014

My best friend’s sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site

>>> ———- J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Tonya F. Lampe (@TonyaFLampe)

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 23, 2014

just as Rodney said I’m blown away that a student able to get paid $4837 in a few weeks on the computer . navigate to this site>>> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

jonny john

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 23, 2014

I think it’s said that they are divorcing Kris needs to stop trying to keep up with her daugthers and sit her 60 plus age down somewere and be a wife

Falit1957 (@Falit1957)

Posted at 1:17 PM on January 23, 2014

my co-worker’s mother makes $82 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her paycheck was $12989 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see………Jobs84.COM

Brit Jon

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 23, 2014

►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄ If you think Tony`s story is super…, 2 weaks-ago my girlfriend basically made $9223 sitting there an eleven hour week an their house and they’re neighbor’s ex-wife`s neighbour has been doing this for five months and got more than $9223 in their spare time On there computer. the steps on this address… ►►♥♡♥►► C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄

amalie

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 23, 2014

This is so disrespectful. I don’t eve know where to begin…

Karen Singletary King

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 23, 2014

I’m just not sure what look he is going for. If he wants to be a woman that’s his business. I just think enough with the surgery. He “was” a very handsome man once.

nsolgrexcv

Posted at 10:30 AM on January 23, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Dan

Posted at 10:23 AM on January 23, 2014

I don’t know if he wants to be a woman but I know that he is HORRIBLE! Surgery is not good for everybody.

Bee

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 23, 2014

Oh please! Kris is making up this story in a desperate attempt not to lose her remaining 12 viewers, most family. That woman and her family lie, lie, exaggerate, and keep the lies rolling.

Um...

Posted at 2:56 AM on January 23, 2014

Lmfao, 12 viewers? Their season 9 premiere had 2.56 million viewers. And considering the fact that Kris has spoken out about what bullish*t this story is multiple times, I highly doubt she has anything to do with it. You should try this thing called using your common sense and realize that 85-90% of the stories HL comes out with are completely devoid of any truth.

Denise

Posted at 1:37 AM on June 24, 2014

True – there is very little truth in Reality TV or tabloids. However, a picture speaks a 1000 words. Bruce’s long hair and nails and adam-appleless throat indicate their might be something more going on.

Bruce's Balls Are Nailed To Kris's Wall.....

Posted at 5:41 AM on January 23, 2014

Bee, LOL! I can’t believe she still has 12 viewers, they must be the camera crew!!!

Gookee

Posted at 12:13 AM on January 23, 2014

if you want to earn reasonable money on internet just working for a few hour so ,plz read this
website more time and take lots of benefits>>>>>>>>> Bay95.ℭOM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 22, 2014

plastic surgeons can’t harm his face anymore.
………….he moves ‘downwards’ now!!

lu

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 22, 2014

HE IS A “MESS” NOW! So sad. Was a good looking man. If he wants to be a woman, FINE, but all that plastic surgery made him ugly as hell,. MAN OR WOMAN! A great ICON, HERO, has gone to hell. Thanks Kris. You managed to ruin SO MANY LIVES! Take care of your son. Can’t ANYBODY see this kid is suicidal? OMG! I’m sorry Bruce, but you are a mess now. I feel so bad for you. I hope you keep your little kids from botox and face lifts. They are the beautiful ones in the family. Naturally beautiful. Get rid of the trashions. They ruined you and your image. FOR SURE! Too bad you have to go down like that. SO SAD! That woman, has managed to RUIN these kids lives. Money isn’t everything. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP HER BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS! Kendall NEVER LOOKS HAPPY! I’m afraid for your girls.

julietalk.com

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 22, 2014

great post! Always keeping us posted!