‘The Originals’ Recap: Sophie’s Desperate Plan Ends In A Major Death

Tue, January 21, 2014 10:34pm EST by 21 Comments
The Originals Recap
Courtesy of The CW

jojo

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 28, 2014

Sabine has been lying all this times…that s why she knew who Elijah was when Elijah came back for the first time in New Orleans…and she called him by his name , Elijah asked her how did she know who he was..she said because Elijah is the Original always wearing a suit….That was a lied ,She knows him from the biginning because she was celest under a fake name..

jojo

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 28, 2014

Davina is coming back..but celest/Sabine really surprise me….

Joe

Posted at 8:31 PM on January 27, 2014

I think that Davina will unfortunately will not come back. And I think you know this through Tims death which was kind of unnecessary.
It’s like since Davina will stay dead they don’t need Tim anymore and it was the easiest to kill his character instead of him questioning the disappearance of her and giving him any more screen time.
However, I hope I am wrong and she will be back once they have killed the resurrected elders.

maegan

Posted at 10:27 PM on January 23, 2014

I think devina will come back because only 3 people resurrected there still needs to be another resurrected plus I love her character and wish that she would come back

Rosa

Posted at 8:31 PM on January 22, 2014

Best episode by far! I hope Davina is brought back.

Yankson

Posted at 3:35 PM on January 22, 2014

i think Stefan from vampire Diaries should appear in the originals kind of like visiting there once in a while, causing Klaus troubles as payback for taking his will away from him

Vanessa

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 22, 2014

This show is the best,its funny and full of action and eventhough some are (all of them) bad you still see true emotions which makes you wanna cry. I love the surprises,it makes the it even more exciting.Knowing what gonna happen makes it feel like it been watched before.

Dina

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 22, 2014

Best episode so far! Except for this awful Hayley/Elijah thing (this has to stop) the episode was full of suprises!

Dana

Posted at 5:41 AM on January 22, 2014

BEST EPISODE OF THE SHOW SO FAR! R.I.P litte Davina, poor Marcel was heartbroken, i’m sure she’s going to come back. I just adore the Hayley/Elijah slow burn, the chemistry is off the charts. I saw the Sabine=Celeste twist coming, but it was still awesome. And Klaus was kind to everyone.

Raph

Posted at 5:05 AM on January 22, 2014

Sabine will die, Davina will come back. 4 rose because Sabine/Celeste CHOSE them. So could be, when dead. Sacrificees will come back. Davina has been amazing to watch. I’d like her to come back: Stronger than ever – as a result of holding the power for so long. So this way they could keep her super powerful – The spell That sabine did when Davina killed her in the church ? Was performed BEFORE she died the first time. Elijah did bury her – but she wasn’t completely dead. Only reason I figure she looks so good at 200 lol – Great show – amazing episode. I was practically in tears and Im almost friggin 30 ? and Klause ? Well get you having a heart !! Just gets better !! and – as a last thought – Id like to see Sophie working WITH the originals for a change – amicably. Maybe against celeste – Awesome !!

Evelyn Moran

Posted at 7:36 AM on January 24, 2014

I was in tears!
It was so emotional.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 22, 2014

Hayley should give birth already so she and Elijah can start their relationship.I don’t believe Davina is dead this is the originals people die and come back all the time i.e Celeste.Niklaus knows empathy nice, see he’s not that bad.Great episode.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:02 AM on January 22, 2014

Arron Johnson

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 22, 2014

The concept of witchcraft in the show is so dead on. My family has practiced witchcraft for 300 years…unfortunately Davina won’t return since Celeste has acquired the power of the 4 and the harvest is complete so…sorry Davina fans! It’s improbable that she would return…

mike

Posted at 1:38 AM on January 22, 2014

thats true to say but on imdb she’s listed in 22 episodes

Carl Smith

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 22, 2014

Yes, Davina has to come back, she’s a really good actress and star of the show. Celeste DuBois not so much, and the others who were resurrected are really skanky.

Cora

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 22, 2014

She’s not the star of the show. That owuld be The Originals and the actress sucks

Carole

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 21, 2014

I always thought there was something dodgy about Sabine. Perhaps Elijah never really knew Celeste and she was playing him all along. None of the girls’s bodies had deteriorated so once these new witches have completed their storyline the power can transfer back to them.

aboutnici

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 21, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

No Ragrets

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 21, 2014

I hope davina comes back to life i really like her and she’s really good please originals let her come back.

Evelyn Moran

Posted at 7:35 AM on January 24, 2014

Sorry i can’t edit my mistakes.