Justin Bieber Sends Selena Gomez Naked Pics After Alleged Rehab Fight?

Mon, January 20, 2014 12:59pm EDT by 48 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Naked Pics
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

Atokivi

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 23, 2014

‘Justin’ cant take care of his own,hou can he manage ‘Selena’…
Scratch ur ball around vit som1 elzz…!!

rose blue

Posted at 7:41 AM on January 22, 2014

oh! hollywoodlife don’t u have anything to do just stalking jusin everywhere that’s it for all nonsense !
u cant spoil his image coz we trustim…
find something gud to write about….

Lui

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 21, 2014

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $75 hourly on the internet . She has been without work for eight months but last month her payment was $13778 just working on the internet for a few hours. read here Jobs95.COM

Angela Yanez

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 21, 2014

Selena Gomez just ignore Justin Bieber that what I do when my x-boyfriend tell me stuff and I feel really sad because I know him since 3rd grade.
From :Angela Celedon – Yanez
School : Tinsley Elementary School
Place : Houston ,Texas
Street: BobWhite Street
Hope u can come visit my school sometime and I’m in 5th grade.

carrolszv

Posted at 9:49 PM on January 21, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hlf

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 21, 2014

I don’t know how codeine and xanax mix with pot and alcohol. But to all those beliebers who are and were saying mean things about her shame on you because she did step forward to say the text was a lie. Now stop hating on Selena and hope Justin gets help.

Pam

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 21, 2014

I am not a belieber either but just read an article that Selena said it was false. I know his people are telling everyone to deny it but for some reason I think Selena is telling the truth. She could have easily remained quiet but she didn’t and I believe her. She didn’t mention his drug use and I doubt she will. But she is staying by his side on this even if she is not dating him. She knows this email is a fake. I hope he stops with the strippers and stops hanging out with friends who are fake and using him. Those are not friends and drugs and clubs and strippers aren’t going to help get him street cred.

Dev

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 21, 2014

I’m not even a belieber and read the longer email which had Justin saying much worse. But I Do NOT believe it’s true. It was horrible and I can’t believe Justin would be that mean. Even TMZ said it was fake and I rarely believe what they say and if they are saying it’s fake then it’s fake. Some say it’s fake.but the drugs are real. If he is having a problem with drugs I hope he listens to those around him and goes to rehab. But I can’t believe even on drugs he would be that mean to Selena. He was out again spending 75K on strippers and then drinking at a club he is to young to be in. He needs to go with his Mom up to Canada and visit his Dad and the kids. Get away from the constant parties and strip clubs. Rest and do nothing for a while, but get away from his 24/7 party “friends”

ALEXA

Posted at 5:32 PM on January 21, 2014

WHA’T NEXT JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE ELOPING TO VEGAS

belieber

Posted at 4:18 PM on January 21, 2014

not true

lisiem

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 21, 2014

Its the curse of the teen idol. Most kids that are in the industry at a young age and are popular go down the path that bieber is going down. I hope Selena is smart enough to leave him before he takes her career down like his is. His recent behavior has been extremely erratic. If the texts are real I think he should heed selenas advice and seek sine sort of help before anything really bad happens.

killy gibson

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 21, 2014

I recently got a stunning metallic Lexus GS 450h Sedan only from working parttime off a laptop… go to this website >>>>>>Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

adrianna

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 21, 2014

i am i belieber and i will always support justin no matter what he does but i have to admit that i am scared that he is going down the wrong path and he is going to end up like the other stars he has to much money and he is hanging out with the wrong people he needs to straighten out his life!i also feel like if he didn’t get so much hate and if he got left alone more then it wouldn’t be as bad he is human and words do hurt and people need privacy people need to back off for real..for ever a belieber i love you justin<3

Obscou

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 21, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $67 an hour on the internet . She has been laid off for five months but last month her check was $12673 just working on the internet for a few hours. linked here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

Lesslie

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 21, 2014

I think, all the news we are hearing are exagerrated and guesses.
The LA police made a statement of Justin’s house was clean and drug free.
Rest , no one will know the real story since things kept confidential.

WELIZ

Posted at 11:46 AM on January 21, 2014

what a shame that justin does not feel as talented head and having wasted … minced goes and nobody can stop more than the same, I hope there is something or someone who will come in right …

ivan

Posted at 1:17 PM on January 21, 2014

fake story, and you still believe it?