Selena Gomez: Did She Break Up With Justin Bieber Over Other Girl?

Mon, January 20, 2014 4:04pm EDT by 75 Comments 12,101 Article Views
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Breakup
SplashNews, FameFlynet

zuli

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 10, 2014

lucy hale and justin bieber are cute together

#kathniel#anabel (@kathnielanabel)

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 27, 2014

justin go back with selena pls.

Lauren

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 1, 2014

I think it really happened their not fake the only thing fake is the relationship there was no Jelena like ever there never was and never will be which is for the best he needs to go is on the music the career and people that gave him the career he has right now us the fans there’s no way that anyone would allow these two to date

kiaraperez

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 15, 2014

People are haters because they just want to make justin full of him self

kiaraperez

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 15, 2014

I do think that does text messeges are fake because he will never do that to his fans and Mosly selena

kiaraperez

Posted at 8:49 PM on March 15, 2014

I don’t think that justin did that because i know he is a great guy with a sweet heart and if he did do it im going to suport selena because im a selenator and a believer.

Mary cooper

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 28, 2014

Omg

Candice Middione

Posted at 1:50 AM on January 24, 2014

Awwww ! This dumb smart phone and my fingers messed up my first post . As i was saying justin those friends are not your friends they really distoryed you and your fame that was not fair. Selena sounds like she wants to be there with you lisson to her she really knows something and i think you do to im not stupid justin you want out nows the chance stay close to the ones that really care and part with those that got you in this mess you will still have your billions of fans and your fancy things and gain aton more without drugs and who is the inconcederite jerk that put you into the wrong derection i would love to give him a piece of my mind. ! As well as a good spanking ! Im serious’ you are so telented and it is truely sad what is going on with you now. Im a mommy of 3 maried im 29 i have my 10 year old that loves both you and selena but she’s 10 and knows your not using your noggin right. I have a 2 year old and my little baby boys 1 today. I am just trying to help but who the hell is going to read my post not justin or selena all through im really writting this to them but only billions of people just like me will read this.

candice middione

Posted at 1:27 AM on January 24, 2014

BreakSelena i think its okey to be there for justin and i think you still care as you will always care. As well justin still will care about you too. I was looking at some old pics of you guys online you both were so much in love its sad that it ended and that the truth is if you and justin want to get back in love justin will have to get off the drugs i believe in you justin and i know you can get clean make a differince for the world and yourself become the great singer you just were a year or two ago i dont remember when the drug use started) but i do remember how you stold billions of girls hearts and that sweet and beautiful selena’s heart. Selena and you had me and billions really believing you two were unbreakable. The drugs drugsandand friends lead you bre

anna

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 21, 2014

yea he did

killy gibson

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 21, 2014

I recently got a stunning metallic Lexus GS 450h Sedan only from working parttime off a laptop… go to this website >>>>>>Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Obscou

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 21, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $67 an hour on the internet . She has been laid off for five months but last month her check was $12673 just working on the internet for a few hours. linked here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

Nuper Kim

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 21, 2014

before I saw the bank draft that said $5393, I did not believe that my brothers friend actualie receiving money parttime from there new laptop.. there moms best frend started doing this 4 only twelve months and a short time ago took care of the loans on there appartment and bought a top of the range Ariel Atom. you could check here >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

tchtadsuzxvzxv

Posted at 10:20 AM on January 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.dddddddddddddddddddddddddd

YOLO