Roy Garber Dies: Celebs & Fans Mourn On Twitter

Mon, January 20, 2014 10:17am EDT by 12 Comments 23,650 Article Views
Roy Garber Dies
Courtesy of A&E

Angela Daniels

Posted at 3:02 AM on August 10, 2014

Omg! I’m sorry I meant to say Shipping Wars. I’m so sorry. I guess I’m really bummed I don’t see Roy on here…..it’s really bugging me I’m just finding out. Shipping Wars will never the same. Once again my condolences to Roy’s family.

Angela Daniels

Posted at 2:55 AM on August 10, 2014

I’m just finding this out my cause I’m sitting here watching Storage Wars On Demand…I hardly watch tv. Storage Wars isn’t the same without Roy. My condolences to his family.

Donna

Posted at 7:58 AM on July 22, 2014

He was our favorite Shipping Wars will never be the same don’t like some of the new cast.

Barb Y. Preston

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 4, 2014

To Roy Garber’s family & friends:

My sympathy & condolences to all family, friends, & cast & crew. Another one that was much too young, just like Paul Walker in December of 2013. I feel for the whole family & what they must be going through, especially his son. Peace be with you.
He was just great in the show, & will never be forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always;

Barb Preston

SEO

Posted at 7:18 AM on March 22, 2014

Hi there! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you have
right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

steam shower unit

Posted at 3:51 AM on February 19, 2014

Had been in actual fact shopping for just a traditional shower
enclosures when I came across this site, did not
even know there were any such thing as a ‘steam shower enclosure’, fantastic,
may just have to have one

Avalon Provin

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 29, 2014

Gonna miss you Roy!! You were the resin I watched Shipping Wars!!

Aletta james

Posted at 2:58 PM on January 20, 2014

I’ve got my FIRST check total of $2175 for one week, pretty cool. working from home saves income in several ways.I love that. I’ve recently started taking the steps to build my freelance Job career so that I can work from home. here is i started>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

victoriamagnew

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 20, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours.

view it now…….. jobs25.ℭOM

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 20, 2014

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $79/hr on the internet. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her payment was $21890 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read More Here

>>>>>>C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

neitherxcv

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 20, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:24 AM on January 20, 2014

it’s not the same anymore without him?
ofcourse not, He Is Dead, you morons!!