Rihanna Vs. Karrueche Tran: Whose New Sexy Swimsuit Pic Is Best?

Mon, January 20, 2014 4:00pm EDT by 153 Comments
Karrueche Tran Rihanna Bikini Pics
Courtesy of Instagram

shai

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 26, 2014

Yvette I’m not the type to date a man if I know he belongs to someone else. From what I saw, both Chris and Rih felt like they still belonged to each other after he go with Kae. The rest of the world, including celebrities…watch T It’s interview….thought it too. I think CB and Rih communicated publicly on social media with all the #1love tweeting and they both posted seductive pictures for each other. I’f you can witness all that and as you say see your man leave the room when his phone rings, how could believe that yours? I would have left because I wouldnt have asked how much does he mean to me. I would and I have asked myself how much do I have going for myself and came to the conclusion that I was too good for that. Kae kept believing he was hers until he walked out of Rih’s hotel room. Remember…..that Real Chris Brown video had to be recorded and edited before it was released that same day that he walked out her hotel!!! He knew the day would come and Kae didn’t value herself enough to walk away.te good news is Rih is long gone. Chris will not settle down until he’s ready No matter how much Kae pampers him. If their relationship isn’t it for him then he will keep seeking. Rihanna isn’t an option any more.

RICO

Posted at 2:59 AM on January 25, 2014

KARRUECHE IS NO MATCH FOR THE ICON SHE COULD ONLY SHOW HER STUPID FACE RI IS THE SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE THIS MIDGET IS NO COMPARISION.

nice

Posted at 7:01 PM on January 24, 2014

Why is Karrueche looking so dazed like and out of it, why isn’t this girl posting photos of her visiting chris brown in rehab, wonder what happened. What a sad looking little girl.

charming

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 24, 2014

riri been call an icon<u say goddess<some say strong black woman which is great names but yet she continue to be given roles to stay in the spotlight that says different

annbarb

Posted at 2:24 PM on January 23, 2014

We love you Rihanna!

annbarb

Posted at 2:17 PM on January 23, 2014

Go Queen Bee! You’lll make a daddy sick with that gorgeous body!

bibi

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 24, 2014

shes rihanna not beyonce

Melissaj

Posted at 7:46 AM on January 23, 2014

I heard that the Thanksgiving pic that Karrueche posted of the two was photoshopped.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 8:18 PM on January 22, 2014

Dammnnn, is it me, the lighting, or is Rihanna getting a bigger butt. All I’m going to say is that if Chris Brown has access to Instagram in Rehab, the man’s got to be salivating from the mouth after seeing this pix. Have to admit, Rihanna looks like a sexy goddess in that pix.
WTF is wrong with the Karruech girl, she looks a little dimwitted and drousy looking. What’s wrong, doesn’t she have any recent rehab visits to post about??

babbs

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 22, 2014

Tomorrow watch and see HL compare Kae with Rihanna again in the swimsuits.

annbarb

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 23, 2014

HL! don’t want Chris Brown with Rihanna! its a known fact?

Yvette True

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 22, 2014

Well, I’m glad u have it all figured out…I can only go on what I see, hear and can surmise with time. Chris may have been sleeping with other women, but on a.video that I Saw he said he loved both Kae and Ri. I Saw pics with Chris and Kae where they appeared to b in a relationship where she was the Main person in his life at that point. I Heard not a peep from Rifans with regard to What Chris was doing with Whoever. Then I Saw and Heard Rihanna no longer wanted the restraining order. Then I Saw them begun to follow one another on twitter at the same time I Saw him continue his relationship with Kae.Then I Saw the seduction process pics if Chris leaving her hotel and then finally I Saw Chris admit that he broke up with Kae bcuz of Ri. Now, if ur going to see someone who u know has a gf they break up and u start seeing him, is it really fair to call him a cheating dog? If so what does that make u? I’m a CB fan. I don’t really care who he ends up with. I just want him with someone who will not cause him anymore trouble and drama or public scrutiny. I thought when I Heard Ri talk about how they were gping to respect each other, blah, blah, blah, she understood what that meant. Obviously she didn’t. I Saw tweets where she’s cursing him out, calling him names, engaging in behavior which continues to cause public ridicule. The reason u r here commenting negatively about him today. Respect means I won’t air ur dirty laundry, and u don’t air mine. Love covers a multitude of sins. If it’s not working, walk away. If it has potential, stay and work it out. But stop with all the drama…

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 23, 2014

@Yvette true
First of all I don’t know how old you are but it takes 2 to tango…Yeah you are correct CB appeared to be in a relationship with KT but he had NO PROBLEM with dismissing her publicly…RIH don’t owe KT NOTHING, just like maybe your man have a side chick she owes you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING………….That’s the problem with most women and the majority of TEAM SLEAZY, CB never gets the blame it is always somebody else’s fault……………….That BOY after putting out that statement was all hugged up on RIH at the JAY concert the same night his a$$ wasn’t trying to hide he walked out of RIH’S hotel’s FRONT ENTRANCE with a SMILE on his face all while the papz was there……Where is his RESPECT for her wasn’t he the one in a relationship with her ?? LISTEN!!!! In order for CB to TRULY be HAPPY he has to be TRUE to himself he OWES NOBODY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except his MOTHER because she gave him life….Personally to me they look the happiest together I am NO chrianna fan but I am just going by what I see they complement each other therefore they belong together, SHE brings out his best and he does the same for her………Anyway, you should be more focused on his “Anger Management” rehab (side eye)..lol

why bother

Posted at 10:03 AM on January 23, 2014

he was also in a relationship with Rihanna n hit her leaving her unconsciuos in appears that hs e pushed him over the edge (u call that bringing out the best of him?), yes he did publicly broke up with Karrecuhe but he also publicly stated that he cant be focused on “wifing” Rihanna…wen he was with Tran before she seemed to be the main chick n he didnt appear to have a problem with “wifing her” but it suddenly dawned on him wen he was with Rihanna t?….face it..he hurt both of them publicy…Rihanna mots of all since she got it physical as well n ran back to him and still couldnt get him away from a chick all claim is way below her…as i said..we dont kno the truth so we cant judge from the outside.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 25, 2014

Don’t bother
It’s 2014!!! Yes he hit RIHANNA she forgave him, so(Why you want to go there, you should never go there) in my CB’S voice..lol Listen the WORLD has left that chapter in their lives behind and I suggest you should too…smfh So CB is only violent when it comes to RIHANNA?? So, why is he in anger management/DRUG rehab(side eye). Let me enlighten you if someone can throw a rock through their mother’s car they have a PROBLEM……………… CB made that statement right after she kicked his a$$ to the curb check the time line.. Anyway you sound like a Chrae fan good for you, but please, Listen. Nobody cares about any dumb a$$ love triangle that’s going on in your head CB is with KT he looks very happy in his Rehab pic’s with her and YES RIH looks 100% better than KT with or without makeup..

!!!!!!

Posted at 5:52 PM on January 22, 2014

@yvette you think chris was doing the phone calls just with rihanna…chris has a lot of girls…with riri or without her chrir was sleeping with another girl in front of kar face ….kar was just a one of his hoes he wasn’t care about her in 2010…why kar just focuse about rihanna? Bec chris gave her the order.,.when riri back in chris life he was just trying to chose one of his hoes to play with him…he chose kar bec she’s weak and chris need a weak girl…you think kar was diss riri bec he want to get chris or…she just care about money….she can’t do anything without the order…chris is just a liar and cheater he can’t be a good men bec he has a nasty heard…im glad rihanna wake up after some month bec chris wanted a lot of things from her that why he was diss her….one day kar will run after getting her money…and the things will be good for her if she run with chris chilld…bec the child = more money and fam…i dont write this bec im fan but bec i have some logic

Yvette True

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 22, 2014

Here’s the problem. You can b a fan all…day…long. But what separates truth from delusion is an ability to Reason. It’s what makes racism so…so…let me explain. Some people simply Lack the ability to look deep and see someone else’s truth. Regardless of how u love Rihanna, Kae has a Right if she feels her man is being unfaithful with another woman behind her back…keep in mind, there had to b plenty phone calls secret meetings going on before their reunion. You know how these men do..phone rings they leave the room…they start being evasive and distant. All this was no doubt going on when she made the video. Just bcuz it’s Rihanna, should Kae have said, oh let me bow before ur throne and kiss ur feet, or should she have done what she did which was give Rihanna a run for her money? Truly what would u have done? Don’t reply as a Rifan. Reply as a woman. I think if ur truthful, ur answer is.. I would evaluate how much the man in question means to me. And if he’s worth it, come out fighting…no gloves, no rules. I’ve seen how women compete for men of far less stature. They leave panties, do drivebys, showup unannounced, blowup the phone when they think the other woman is there, try to get in good with the mom so She can disrespect the other woman…have I got to something you’ve done yet? I wanted to see them reunite. But I’m not going to participate in Kae bashing. I appreciate her plight and she seems like a sweet girl. Her motives are known by her and speculation, at best, on ur part. Rihanna is no angel, and I wish she would reflect on some things She could and should do differently. Chris…well, he’s perfect. Lol, jk.

Solomon Wisdom

Posted at 3:51 AM on February 1, 2014

Yvette True: Time will tell. Chris Brown’s plans back fired! Shout out to Rihanna for taking a respectful stand. Rihanna, was wise to dump Chris Brown everyone knows she’s a hard worker and has a lot to loose career wise. Karreuche “doormat” jobless Tran has nothing too loose. To many women settle for their men screwing other women besides them. Rihanna, I’m married 25 years and I share your moral values. I support your stand 100 percent. God Bless you Riri.
You are an inspiration to me.

hossna

Posted at 2:39 AM on January 22, 2014

haha! stupid question ! For Sure Rihanna … she is the best, she is queen but who is that kae? who care’s about her but that foolish child chris? Rihanna is talent and she has everything, that kae just has chris and everyone know chris hasnt worth too…. plZ dont compare someone succses like Rihanna with that basic kae

annbarb

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 23, 2014

Hossna Chris (never said Karrueche was his girlfriend Never) she is he’s Homie! so? what ever the Blogs says don’t mean nothing? until Chris says it out of his own Mouth, and as his fan he hasn’t done that? neither. bye

!!!

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 21, 2014

@why bother if rihanna want chris she would stay with him and give her relationship some time ,….and doesn’t went to the tour and travel from place to place
.when riri back to chris she realize that her felling changed that why she wasn’t care a lot of about him when she back with him….now im sure she has moved

shai

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 21, 2014

Yvette forget about Chris Brown. This is bigger than him now. Rihanna is the face of success for single women under 30. Did you get that? She is a picture that young women can look at and say I can achieve my dreams too. Disney creates fairy tales for girls to dream. Well, we got the real thing. I’m successful and I like having a soundtrack to my life to stay motivated. I know other women can relate. That’s my point only. I don’t care who Chris wants. I’m rooting for Rihanna to keep running with that baton because there is no one who can catch up to her right now. She’s doing it. I’m proud. I support her. You don’t and that’s OK. Kae’s fans can be inspired yo envy their boyfriend’s exes and follow them around to clubs. Whatever floats your boat.

Rihanna is sexier in her bathing suit - No competition needed

Posted at 1:26 PM on January 22, 2014

@shai Thank you!!!! Very Well said!

Solomon Wisdom

Posted at 3:58 AM on February 1, 2014

@shai Very well articulated. Rihanna= Icon, humility, highly favored. Proud of Empress Riri.

icon stay on the mind

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 26, 2014

@ Shai…YES…..WOW…A MOUTH FULL…. HATERS NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES THE ICON IS THE VOICE…. PEOPLE’S CHOICE………….SHE IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE……LIKE IT OR NOT LIKE MAMA SAY SHE TAKE THE GOOD OUT OF THE BAD”

Vvanessa xx

Posted at 4:00 PM on January 21, 2014

Urghh this is just a pointless article what’s the use of making it a competition?There is no basis to compare Rihanna is a successful icon with some many achievements at the age of 25 and karrueche is only known for being Chris brown’s on/off girlfriend i wonder who will get more credibility? And aside from that Rihanna is far more beautiful im not putting this comment to spite karrueche or hate on her just stating the facts comparing the two is laughable

shai

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 21, 2014

@Yvette Rihanna was long gone when Kae made that YouTube video. Rih posted pictures the way she always did when they were together the first time. She never addresses Kae directly or said her name. Kae said her name and made fun of her and then Chris went running back to Rihanna and fought the man she was dating. I’m not mad that Kae is with Chris I hope Rihanna stays far away from him. I’m mad that the media keeps mentioning her in the same light as this girl that no one except her four friends and eleven fans care about. No money doesn’t make you happy. Rih is a human being. She wants what we all want. Love and happiness. She left Chris alone and moved on. Now the media needs to move on to a new story. They could start with Rihanna making the Forbes 30 under 30 list.

nada

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 21, 2014

@ kelli She get her life and save herself from him and this is her big success

!!!!

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 21, 2014

@yvette….chris make pepeole hate this girl why ? ….bec he want people to forget his past and focuse the hate about kar….im sure chris give her the orders to write this or tell this…it’s like a job for her…she’s just a picture for him …chris know kar….she can’t be famous she’s just like diara.teyana t…. just known and that’s why she’s stay around….chris use this girl and trying to benefit from rihanna name indirectly…if he care about her and respect her…. why he back to riri and did all this drama?…chris wasn’t care about her in 2010 bec rihanna wasn’t in the picture….chris is crazy .., he give her the order to stay in rihanna picture bec he need it….and kar just care about her futur

shai

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 21, 2014

Matt Kemp’s and Drake’s girls aren’t on social media mocking Rihanna. Just Karrueche. They aren’t releasing stories to blogs either. Just Kae and her friends. She’s getting the attention she’s looking for. They aren’t recycling Rihannas ‘s old outfits. Just Kae. She puts things out there and people react. Its that simple. Don’t worry there will be a PR campaign to fix her image once her audience grows and she’ll say she went about this all wrong, she’ll dump Chris Brown and say she’s a more positive woman after she gets an acting gig. Wait for it.

shai

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 21, 2014

shai

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 21, 2014

Wow HL deleted my comment. Everyone who wants to know why people dislike Karrueche and think she’s fake….go to YouTube and search Karrueche makes fun of Rihanna. You will see why no charity work or twitter quote will change that. This is how we were introduced to this Rihanna stalker.

why bother

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 21, 2014

i thought RIhanna made fun of her too n made sure to threw everything in her face when she was out with Chris Brown! posting pics of them together n all that nonsense, she rubbed it all in Tran’s face n her fans were elated until it fell apart…face it you are still mad that things didnt work out…but dont worry there is always the possibility that Rihanna may run bk to him again..and then u can gloat that Tran is sec choice n always will be…we will never kno we dont know the boys heart..i am sure that he doesnt want to lose Karreuche n has failed to let her go up to now….time will tell…

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 22, 2014

That’s not true. Look at the date the Utube video of this girl dissing Rihanna was made. Rihanna didn’t even know the girl at that point or even care. Rihanna took a long time before she responded to the Karrueche girl and dissed her in turn with that pix she posted of rice cakes. Rihanna didn’t need to rub anyone’s face in anything. Sheesh. Rihanna and Chris was together almost a decade, she knows Chris Brown like no other. When you date and live with someone for 10 years, there’s not much you don’t know about that man, and the one thing a woman knows in her heart about putting up with some man’s B.S. for that long, is that he ain’t going no where until she’s ready to kick him to the curb. Rihanna has always and continues to post pix, that’s just what she does. Whatever happens, if Rihanna meets someone else and falls in love, one thing I will tell you about men, the longer you are with them, the longer it takes for them to get over you, make no mistake about that!! Chris Brown is not yet over Rihanna inside. The problem is that Chris has done too many stupid and immature things, like having the Kahoochie girl posting pix of him and this girl trying to make Rihanna jealous, but some of us think this time, he went too far in playing games and he’s blown it for good with Rihanna. Might be possible Rihanna would have forgiven Chris, if he had been sincere and not played these back and forth games with Rihanna and the Kartaleechy girl, but Chris Brown like most immature men never seem to grow up and act like real men until it’s too late. Personally think if Rihanna so much as beckoned her finger in Chris Brown’s direction, the man would come flying back, but somehow, I don’t think she will. Think this time, Chris blew it for good. Wonder what’s going on with those Karrueche Rehab visits, don’t hear or see anyone posting pics anymore?????

why bother

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 23, 2014

boy Ms. Shy Town , u seem to know a lot about their relationship, i thought Chris n Rihanna dated for less than a year before they had a fight n broke up. i can recall that they were just friends b4 n Rihanna on many occaisions said the boy was like her lil brother and Chris had said “he’d rather not be known as part of a couple” (that was his exact words in an interview wen he was asked bk then if he was dating her) we dont kno if they were still F@#king around during those years apart but he started dating Tran for about 2 yrs n from what i c they are still together, i also remember sum1 saying they were friends b4..but what do i kno….from what i c many things are distorted in the media..so we dont kno the truth…he is probably confused about his feelings for Rihanna so he holds on to Tran in an effort not to lose her n regret it in the end….maybe he was just trying to please his fans..his team or even his mom..we dont kno…he probably felt obligated to go bk after seein that interview with Rihanna on Oprah…so he leaves his girl…the truth will clear all the misconceptions…u guys give Chrianna too much credit though..u make it seem like never ending true love wen it truly wasnt in the first place…stop confusing urselves n Rihanna in the process..she needs to let him go now..if he cant love u it the right way he aint gonna…learn that!

Yvette True

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 21, 2014

Rugrats will Never have credibility with me. You’ve been wrong at every turn. Rihanna is one of the most beautiful women in the world, true. But I’ve been following this saga since it began. When u silly fans thought Rihanna was done with Chris, u weren’t coming up with nicknames for Kae, you were No where around what was going on with Chris. Kae and Chris were taking beautiful pics together, posting them, enjoying their friendship, motorcycle riding, partying, at the beach…Nothing from u Rirachets. You could have cared less. Nobody is following whoever Matt Kemp is dating now, or making up names for his gf’s. Nobody’s following Drake anymore coming up with nicknames for whoever he’s dating. Nobodys following Ashton Kutcher. They All were involved with Rihanna and it didn’t work out. Life happens. For whatever reason you all would rather b stuck in delusion and hate than simply moving on. Ur like a soap opera, if I miss a week, month, when I tune in u will still be stuck on stupid saying the Same Things. Get Ya Life…There is something unique and beautiful about Karrueche as well. That’s why she’s still around. And that’s why Your still aroound. Face it!!!

shai

Posted at 10:46 AM on January 21, 2014

@ why bother. I’m going to explain it this once so that you and HL understand. No one’s comment is hatred towards Karrueche. People are pissed that a successful Woman…by her own right …is constantly compared to this unsuccessful woman who is trying to become successful by linking herself to Rihanna. We can all see that Chris wants to help her become successful. But I’m sorry to say, I think she sees using Rih’s fame might get her there quicker. No one cares about her pictures with or without Chris or her for yjst matter. While she waits for the perfect acting role of her dreams or poses for ads that cpatalize from naming their company and products after Rihanna’s song titles, Rihanna is becoming the most successful musician at 26 years old. Her team in vital to her success but it was one girl that auditioned for a record deal. One woman who records in a booth and performs on stage. We respect that. The fact that you can’t give her that recognition shows your jealousy. We’re looking forward to this year’s stats and Forbes list. So yeah, we going to trash a lousy article comparing her bikini shot to an opportunist who wants to hurt her. Mocking her on you tube showed everyone that she wanted to hurt Rihanna. No charity work will erase that from our brains.

kelli

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 21, 2014

Everyone is succcessful in their own right. Rihanna is the one that allows Chris to go back and forth between her an kae. Idc what you say success doesnt answere all your problems. People should look at it as Rihanna being stupid and a women none the less! She went back to a man that beat her not once, not twice but three times. Clearly all that talent and awards but you cant get the love you want from a man. Nope you got to share it with a regular chick lol

why bother

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 21, 2014

i agree, HL makes up these stories n usually distorts and misinterprets their quotes.how many of u has poof that Tran is feeding these stories? n y would she…u think it’s to keep relevant?…even if she does nothing at all…blogs are still going to compare her to rihanna to get comments rolling in! as long as she’s with Chris! the reason you are all here is because Rihanna is still hung up on chris n will always be until he marries n gets sum1 else pregnant ( who doesnt have to be Tran) r u guys going to hate that girl too? Rihanna is probably planning on wedging herself between them again as she did b4! LOL..she will never be rid of Chris Brown until he decides to cut her off completely! u say she has moved on i say not! or else you wouldnt still be here arguing that she is better than Karreuche n all that sh#@. a queen’s actions speak for themselves, a queen’s virtue is more than skin deep she doesnt need help in pleading her cause! Rihanna is a beautiful girl and is very successful so y are her fans stuck on gossip blogs that mentions (the ordinary chick) karreucheTran’s name! obviously she has something Rihanna wants!

Solomon Wisdom

Posted at 4:23 AM on February 1, 2014

@ Kelli: Tell America how many times your father beat your mother and how many times she forgave him?

Froathe

Posted at 10:34 AM on January 21, 2014

Kahoochie is nothing more than an attention hoe who tries to mimic Rihanna. She’s like a little monkey who copies the Queen for a little attention. She cannot stand on her own so she tries her hardest at any attention she can get. I watched this interview of her and the girl can’t even talk without saying umm ummm ummm it was pathetic to watch. She has nothing going for herself and doesn’t compare to Rihanna. That’s why she only has 7% of the vote. LOL