Rihanna Vs. Karrueche Tran: Whose New Sexy Swimsuit Pic Is Best?

Mon, January 20, 2014 4:00pm EST by 153 Comments
Karrueche Tran Rihanna Bikini Pics
Courtesy of Instagram

chris

Posted at 12:56 PM on February 6, 2014

RI IS ON THE MARCH COVER OF VOGUE AGAIN EAT YOUR HEART OUT SUCKERS THE ICON RULES EVERY TIME YOUR COVER IS THE RUNNING MIDGET.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 2, 2014

I don’t know if Rihanna’s butt has gotten bigger or if it’s the reflection of the water, but if Chris Brown has internet access in Rehab, the boy’s gotta be licking his chops at that pix.

shai

Posted at 12:08 PM on January 27, 2014

I didn’t put Chris down for being honest. I said I’m too good to accept that from a man. But back to Rihanaa….I see what she wants and I dont think Chris can give it to her. Shes not acting like a man, shes being a strong woman. She’s setting standards. She’s accomplishing goals. I don’t think she’s competing with anyone but herself and that make a lot of people, men and women, JEALOUS.

Yvette True

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 26, 2014

Last comment for the day, I have to cook dinner…something you hell raising young firecrackers should learn how to do. You betta hope u see all shortcimings personality defects and work it out before yoy say I do. I’d rather deal with a triangle before marriage, have a man tell me he has.feelings for another woman before marriage than after at least u know what ur dealing with. Newsflash: They got some kinda issue. Everybody does. We’re all working towards perfection. In Chris’s case, he was honest. He said he wasn’t ready for a family. He could smiled all the way thru, straddled her with a couple kids and then walked away..Like Britney. Poor thang. Bcuz Chris is honest, you wanna put him down…ugh ugh, no sweetheart. As far as DV in their case…all I gotta say is it would behove a woman not to try to fight a man like ur a man, play the field like ur a man, take ur shirt off like ur a man. Out think a man, but act like a woman. I know it’s not popular and I don’t condone DV, but as I heard it went down and how I’ve seen Rihanna’s ways, I blame them both. Sorry. Now u have a good day, Honey. ;-)

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 31, 2014

I see the Sunday Church Sermon bish is back!….let the young kids do what they want! You didn’t want anyone telling you how to behave as a young adult when you were coming up….Fake-azz, so-called Super Mom “I have to cook dinner” ha! yeah right bish!….Openning frozen dinners ain’t “cooking” ho, it’s called “preparing!” Next you’re be telling your daughter when she comes in with a busted lip, “Well dear what did you say to make him hit you, you know you have problems acting like a woman/lady”….I mean what real concern mother would be on a “scandalized/tabloid web page telling young women bullisht about, “women deserve to get a beatdown becuz of their ways!” That’s like saying a woman deserves to be rape by her husband becuz she should act the way he wants her too! And if he want to phuck another bish and don’t tell her, she should just stfu and accept it

Don’t you young gurls listen to this bish, just cuz she got some trick paying her rent while she supplies him with frozen dinners. And bish for the record Chris admitted he wasn’t honest with her the night the fight got started! So, uh…duh….of course he learned later on to tell the truth! Bishes like you make me sick trying to act like you live in a white world-with all this picket white fence bs! ….Bish take your linkcard, frozen food 1925 thinking advice and get the phuck outta hur!!

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 6:02 PM on February 2, 2014

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I respect what you say! But with men, it’s still better to walk away. Unless she hits the man first, then she has to accept that he might do the same or more in return to her. I also agree that Rihanna can be a firecracker, but the same goes for Chris Brown. What I can understand is that it would be very painful for any female after dating and/or living with someone for damn near 9 years to find out that man heffa is cheating on you. There are many out there who might have gone berserk on the guy also.

shai

Posted at 1:12 PM on January 26, 2014

@Yvette I actually agree with you about marriage and forgiveness. I am not married yet and would never claim divorce for my future. The key here is you’re talking about married couples and Neither of them are married. They are dating with the hope of such, so there is still time to choose their mates wisely. Married couple should try to work things out. Dating, young adults should try to avoid such disasters as love triangles, domestic violence and forced commitments. The warning signs are there. Forgive but don’t be stupid. If you’re lucky enough to see the signs before marriage you better run your a@@ off.

Yvette True

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 26, 2014

If u have the mindset that if ur mate, potential husband will never make a mistake or disappoint u…I can see ur furture….dududududududu…divorce. And that’s why there’s so much of it. There is nothing wrong with examining ur relationship and the person ur with and deciding to forgive and give them a second chance if You chose. The same thing Rihanna did. Think about it…the woman u so admire. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they can’t . It doesn’t make u weak to forgive. If it didn’t work, mayb the calculation was incorrect. Ex, if u r calculating making things work with someone who is already in a relationship, if u don’t get along in other areas of the relationship, if u r the only one doing most of the “trying to make it work”, if ur ideas of where the relationship is going, if You Know the relationship lacks foundation and true friendship aside from sex…then the relationship is not worth working on. But all this Almighty Independent wiman talk is fot the birds. You betta ask somebody. Asj a woman that’s been married for 50 years if forgiveness wasn’t a part of their longevity. Please don’t ask an Old lonely single or divorved woman who is married to her career, bad attitude or you’ll b talking to your future…