Martin Luther King Jr. Day — Justin Bieber & More Celebs Celebrate

Mon, January 20, 2014 5:10pm EST by 8 Comments
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Getty, Courtesy of Instagram, Twitter

zora

Posted at 2:37 AM on January 21, 2014

austin tweeted too you know he should be on hollywoodlife more often hes famous idk if you guys knew that just letting you know

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 20, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
dsfsdfds

valloyjrxzcxz

Posted at 9:02 PM on January 20, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.1111111111111111111111

Selena

Posted at 6:52 PM on January 20, 2014

JLO Is My Breath ♥

newageoftruth

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 20, 2014

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.

David Torres

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 20, 2014

The late and greatest iconic preacher Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was the real spokesman of a political figure. He was a role model to all kinds of kids in a different figure

lu

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 20, 2014

David, I so agree. I’m so sick of people making great men and woman look stupid. In “MY LIFE”, I would never even have “THOUGHT” to p*ss on MY PRESIDENTS PICTURE, NOR DID I EVER “THINK” I WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT! This jerk needs to go back to Canada. Look what’s happening there! Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree over there! I will “ALWAYS” respect my elders, humans, and I don’t care the color of their skin. It’s about respect. If someone disrespects me??, I’ll say something, but I will open a door for and older person, I will give up a seat, if someone is short 16 cents at a store, I’ll pay for it. We ALL NEED TO GET OUR MANNERS BACK! People from the south, ALWAYS SAY YES MAM AND YES SIR! BRING IT ALL BACK! oops spelled it wrong. Sorry.

lu

Posted at 5:20 PM on January 20, 2014

ALL I CAN SAY, IS I HOPE AND PRAY…………THAT WENDI WILLIAMS GETS A HOLD OF THIS ONE! HOW IN THE HELL CAN MARTIN LUTHER KING JR’S NAME BE IN THE SAME F*CKIN SENTENCE AS …………..low life justi beiber???????????????????/ SCUM! YES, I AM A WHITE WOMAN!