‘KUWTK': Lamar Odom Begs Khloe Kardashian To Let Him Sleep Over

Mon, January 20, 2014 10:48pm EDT by 22 Comments
KUWTK Premiere Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom
Getty

JusMe

Posted at 11:50 PM on January 21, 2014

I meant, their teenage acting mama.

JusMe

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 21, 2014

Well that’s what happens when you just up and get with or marry a wealthy baller that you barely really know just to keep up with the Joneses (Kim), and to live a lavish jettsetting lifestyle and be all up in the pages of the media rags. All of those sisters seem very money hungry and act like the average Joe working at the bank or school is not good enough for them. They’re teenage acting mama taught them well.

smiley55

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 21, 2014

Correction: The story is so fabricated.

smiley55

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 21, 2014

The is fabricated do not believe what all you read. Lamar is a type of man who keeps his business Private why would he expose himself wanting to sleep with khloe his FATAL ATTRACTION,who has taken out a 10 million life policy on him he should die or come up Dead. I still trying to figure out why would khloe be entitled to such a life policy worth so much money. Hmmmm Very strange.

JusMe

Posted at 11:52 PM on January 21, 2014

What? Wow, nothing surprises me anymore. How long were they actually married anyway? Did it make it to a whole full year???

Amzngds

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 21, 2014

I believe had they not lived in the spotlight they would have survived. My husband proposed the first week met. When you know you know. The problem was Lamar’s drug use and his cheating. I believe one fed the other. IMO Khloe stayed and tried to help him and wanted him to get better and when that wasn’t going to happen that’s when she threw in the towel. I feel bad for both of them.

Jones Herry

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 21, 2014

It is nice choice, making more income $74/ hour from laptop at my home. My brothers friend has been earning 17k for one months and she works about 11 hour a working week. I make 8k past month, it is in real easy and happier , here you can checking—–> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Kelendriyah & kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 21, 2014

Lamar dad should just kept his mouth shut cause he don’t know what the f he talking about and Lamar did this on his own and that’s his fault and that’s his problem not no khloe k and her family. This show was done like two or three months ago last year of 2013 ain’t nada new at all, their show are pretty nice

Joyce Kleinsmith Engelbrecht

Posted at 3:17 AM on January 23, 2014

So true , and well said Kloe was very sad about this . She really tried her best , I just love her

killy gibson

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 21, 2014

I recently got a stunning metallic Lexus GS 450h Sedan only from working parttime off a laptop… go to this website >>>>>>Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Obscou

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 21, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $67 an hour on the internet . She has been laid off for five months but last month her check was $12673 just working on the internet for a few hours. linked here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

Terrell Taylor

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 21, 2014

You know what, I don’t feel sympathy for neither Khloe nor Lamar. First off, who the hell marries someone a month after they met them? Did it occur to either one of them that there might have been some things that they didn’t know about each other. Second, everyone has some sort of sob story, that doesn’t mean you have to resort to drugs. I was sexually and verbally abused as a child. I’m living with my mother, barely getting by, wondering what and how i’m going to eat my next meal and I still don’t feel the need to get high or drunk. So you’ll have to excuse me if my sympathy is low for rich people that “can’t handle life”. The man’s net worth was 50 million dollars, I think he could have afforded therapy.

Nuper Kim

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 21, 2014

my stepmum recently bought Subaru Impreza WRX by working parttime from a laptop… go to website C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

susan

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 21, 2014

Joan is one of the world’s ugliest women. She is repulsive nasty mouth witch
No wonder she drove her husband to commit suicide. She is always slagging
and saying horrible things about others. Her face is so ugly it looks deform, she
should talk about her ugly daughter Melissa and her ugly self. Baby Nori is beautiful
and so adorable

susan

Posted at 11:20 AM on January 21, 2014

Racist dirty mouth bigots filthy bastards

Layla

Posted at 9:40 AM on January 21, 2014

I feel for Khloe, and lamar

but his dad has not right to blame her familly for Lamar drugs problems. And i’m glad that he did tweet that message. i wish them nothing but the best. unlike mean people who wish bad.

anna

Posted at 7:24 PM on January 31, 2014

what kind of moron are you…his dad knows the truth and I do blame their family. Look at all the men that got involved with those girls they were all ruined. Once again I say if Kris was out of the picture they would still be together. Khloe just chose her family fame and money over her marriage…just saying

Hate whores

Posted at 3:11 AM on January 21, 2014

Thank HL,at list I can imagine how they will skim when I read. I don’t watch that show and I would have been tempted to see what is going on in the grave yard since lamar drama is involve but thanks to comcast for disconnecting my cable. She was keen on the divorce and was acting out that marriage was not meant to be. As for joe he better stay sober and for lamar run as fast as you can run and don’t turn back

Britt

Posted at 1:50 AM on January 21, 2014

Just by watching the show kloe sounds like she gets so annoyed with Lamar’s phone calls! Like she says she feels bad and loves him and all this crap but you can tell she’s so mean to him

Beth

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 23, 2014

I don’t think that she’s mean to him. Have you ever dealt with someone with a drug or alcohol problem and severe depression? There is nothing you can do for them and it’s exhausting. She loves him but nothing she can do for him, he has to want to change for himself. It’s hard to see someone you love hit rock bottom and there is nothing you can do to help.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 21, 2014

she is pannicking.
……….SHE JUST NEED A BIG BLACK COCK!!

Brooklyn Monarch