Justin Bieber: Cookie Jars Filled With Weed Found In House?

Mon, January 20, 2014 9:52am EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Bieber Drugs
FameFlynet

kristen stewart

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 3, 2014

Hi to every body, it’s my first visit of this web site; this website contains awesome and actually good material in support of readers.

leaked

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 21, 2014

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.
Studying this information So i am glad to express that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out
exactly what I needed. I most surely will make certain to don?t disregard this site and provides it a
glance on a relentless basis.

Nicki Minaj

Posted at 6:44 AM on January 21, 2014

If they found drugs in his house why didnt they arrest him.
This whole situation is stupid, i mean how stupid is it that they went to his house to search for eggs. While there is ACTUAL crimes being commited.
As if he is going to be like “Let me keep the egg carton”
The police need to learn how to do their Job

Justin could sue all these people for slander

Tony

Posted at 6:32 PM on January 20, 2014

BS, if they had a felony search warrant and found that much he would of got arrested on the spot for possession of controlled substance with intent to sell.

---------

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 20, 2014

Justin Bieber will definitely become the next Corey Feldman or Corey Haim.

EBONIE

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 21, 2014

HI JUSTIN BIBER I LOVE YOU

dunjav2013

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 20, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Aletta james

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 20, 2014

I’ve got my FIRST check total of $2175 for one week, pretty cool. working from home saves income in several ways.I love that. I’ve recently started taking the steps to build my freelance Job career so that I can work from home. here is i started>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

victoriamagnew

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 20, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours.

view it now…….. jobs25.ℭOM

rod

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 20, 2014

I would like to bend Selena over if Justin goes to rehab.

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 20, 2014

just before I saw the draft saying $4547, I have faith that my friend woz like they say truly bringing in money in their spare time on their apple labtop.. there moms best frend had bean doing this 4 only about 23 months and recently cleared the morgage on their home and bought a top of the range Alfa Romeo. why not look here

>>>>>>C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Israa

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 20, 2014

Justin does not need HELP but he needs Selena!

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 20, 2014

I gotta a stunning white Dodge Avenger Sedan by work part time using a laptop… read the article

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Šårâh Åśhráf

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 20, 2014

I don’t know what that even mean :/

ivan

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 20, 2014

Before people get disturbed as usual; ask these questions: if they found so much in the open, why did the sheriff not say so and only had Za, Justin’s friend, arrested after they found drugs in HIS room? Who are these sources? cops, friends, phony sources trying to get money? Multiple could mean only two or three sources. Why was not Justin arrested and charged also since it’s his house? How does anyone know what he likes and how much he uses unless it’s a friend that was there during the raid?

fdoi

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 20, 2014

you are smart bb. that the only question to ask even if you are the dumbest person in the world, same thing the other time they say they he was riding the segway in the middle of the street blocking the traffic but yet the only picture they show shows otherwise. people just have to be a litlle smart

Jerry

Posted at 1:16 PM on January 20, 2014

Ivan has a point. If there really are all sorts of drugs in Justin’s house, then it makes no sense that the police would only arrest Lil Za for drug possession but completely ignore Justin. The sheriff said that with their search warrent, anything is fair game which means Justin should’ve been arrested along with Lil Za for drug possession. As Justin pointed out, the media likes to make up lies about him which is what TMZ is doing since they don’t have any actual proof of Justin doing any drugs. We shouldn’t believe anything TMZ says since they have a habit of trying to make Justin look bad.

Abarajitha

Posted at 12:18 PM on January 20, 2014

Itz a lie! Jb won’t do this n he is my darling. Luv u Justin!

-.-

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 20, 2014

Jesus Christ…

earnpd

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 20, 2014

Wanna have extramarital affair with sexy housewife tonight? for free whatsobest.com nn

Beatrice

Posted at 11:24 AM on January 20, 2014

I hope that the police do not give him a “break” because he is Justin Bieber and because of his age and his high entertainment profile. Look at his entourage and who he hangs out with. What a poor example for all his young fans. He needs rehab and a mother!!! She held such tight controls on him in his younger years but not since he has been making all this money – nada probably because she benefits.. She needs to do intervention. Notice Usher has distanced himself. He is a train wreck waiting to happen.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:21 AM on January 20, 2014

OK, which one of Bieber’s hangers-on will take the fall for this stash of drugs?

Alexa

Posted at 11:19 AM on January 20, 2014

Highly doubt that any of this is true.

jay laureano

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 20, 2014

I don’t think anybody should abuse any drug but I also see that hes being influenced by them older rap stars. I also see his mom allows him to mess up s long as she’s financially stabled. I personally don’t think marijuana is a bad drug its prescribed to a lot of people. And medicated weed is worst. But yea he might just need to be a little wiser I don’t want him to mess up his career

Tammy Blakely

Posted at 10:54 AM on January 20, 2014

GO AWAY TROLL!! push your info commercial somewhere elese

neitherxcv

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 20, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:28 AM on January 20, 2014

take it easy: THE BOY JUST WANNA LOOK TOUGH.

anne

Posted at 10:26 AM on January 20, 2014

His “friends” want him to go to rehab? He seems to have no friends other than the hangers-on thugs that are always around. Doesn’t he have any parents? Or are they like the Cyrus and Lohan family who think what their kids do is ‘cool’?