Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber & More: Weirdest Death Hoaxes Of The Year

Mon, January 20, 2014 8:30am EDT by 9 Comments
Celebrity Death Hoaxes
Pacific Coast News, Bauer-Griffin

Gibson

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 28, 2014

I’m kindly sympathy to your website

kenneth

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 22, 2014

So it isn’t true that wayne is dead??

Aletta james

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 20, 2014

I’ve got my FIRST check total of $2175 for one week, pretty cool. working from home saves income in several ways.I love that. I’ve recently started taking the steps to build my freelance Job career so that I can work from home. here is i started>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

victoriamagnew

Posted at 2:31 PM on January 20, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours.

view it now…….. jobs25.ℭOM

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 20, 2014

Jayden. I just agree… Laura`s comment is unimaginable, last week I got a new Lotus Elan since I been bringin in $9109 this-past/month and-even more than, ten thousand this past month. it’s certainly the nicest-job Ive had. I actually started 4 months ago and almost straight away began to bring home more than $83, per hour. Get More Information >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Abarajitha

Posted at 12:03 PM on January 20, 2014

Tge mist shocking death hoax is my darling Jb’s one.

earnpd

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 20, 2014

Wanna have extramarital affair with sexy housewife tonight? for free whatsobest.com

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:38 AM on January 20, 2014

bring in the party-squad.
justin bieber is history?

neitherxcv

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 20, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss