Jessi Smiles Receiving Death Threats After Curtis Lepore Rape Accusation

Sun, January 19, 2014 10:45am EDT by 8 Comments
Jessi Smiles Death Threats
Courtesy of Vine, Twitter

Kristen Connors

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 17, 2014

I really don’t think Curtis Lepore would rape someone. I mean…. I may not be right… But I really don’t think he would do such a stupid thing after being “famous” on Vine. He is such a sweet person. Idk… I can’t say he would or wouldn’t. I’m just a random person on the internet :/ But…. Why not do like a lie detector test or something?!?!?!

fans?

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 30, 2014

Some of Chris Brown’s fans? They sound alike.

ignorant

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 30, 2014

Sure sounds like he raped her. Douche bag’s language is beyond hostile with threats he’s throwing her way. Innocent guys don’t threaten murder. He’s out of control.

Nuper Kim

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 20, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $67/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her payment was $17683 just working on the internet for a few hours. have a peek at this site <<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Teix340

Posted at 4:30 AM on January 20, 2014

I think Jessi is so brave. This has not benefited her publicly, at all, and the fact that she is being so mature about it all shows so much. Curtis is the one after followers, if anything. Posting videos trying to make himself the victim after HE is the one being charged. So silly. I commend Jessi and hope she can remain strong.

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:24 PM on January 19, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
dsfsdfdf

Dani Adnan

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 19, 2014

Google is paying 86$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On Sunday I bought them selves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month……open this link and click home tab for more Detail.>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Alejand Drojpina

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 19, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now……………….
D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M