Ed O’Neill Makes Inappropriate Mom Joke To Ariel Winter At SAG Awards

Sun, January 19, 2014 5:50pm EDT by 14 Comments
Ed O'Neill Ariel Winter Diss
Getty

Infantry52

Posted at 2:26 AM on July 28, 2014

Leave Al Bundy alone! I don’t see you people up in arms when black comedians make racist jokes on whites and asians like Chris Rock? You liberals are insane. Everything has to be PC for you morons. Offending and making jokes is American freedom that many have died and fought for like myself as a veteran. The joke or any joke is not a big deal.

funny jokes for kids

Posted at 9:00 AM on February 14, 2014

It was an indelicate question, to say the least

fs24.formsite.com

Posted at 5:06 AM on January 28, 2014

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, however I belived this publish
was good. I don’t recognise who you might be however definitely you
are going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren’t already.

Cheers!

Leto

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 6, 2014

wow, no offense, learn english, it was impossible to decipher/read your post…

C.S.Strowbridge

Posted at 11:00 PM on January 23, 2014

I agree with cp below. It was an indelicate question, to say the least.

Millard

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 20, 2014

Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more
on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate
a little bit more. Cheers!

cp.eanderson@gmail.com

Posted at 5:43 PM on January 20, 2014

I felt like he was more being sarcastic to the indelicate question, than being mean to his costar. I’m sure the cast gets Ed O’Neill’s sense of humour by now. The guy was Al Bundy for crying out loud!

Joey Joejoe Junior Shabadoo

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 20, 2014

First, it was an asinine question to start with, especially considering the public knowledge of Ariel’s relationship with her mother. That “journalist” must have ran out of good questions to ask in the 90’s. Second, we don’t know what sort of feelings Ariel has openly expressed about her mother with her cast mates. For all we know, she makes jokes at her terrible mother’s expense on a daily basis. The joke would be less inappropriate if that were the case. I’m sure if it was a big deal, she and Ed have likely handled it between themselves.

zyggie

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 20, 2014

More to this than the public knows probably. But, he still should have kept his mouth closed.

Mister Baja

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 19, 2014

….so teenmoms are out.

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:08 PM on January 19, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
dsfsdfds

Apple

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 19, 2014

Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web page, and paragraph is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

lu

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 19, 2014

His joke was out of line, but he knows more than we know and it was probably an inside joke. Why is everything these days so friggin serious?

Will

Posted at 6:20 PM on January 19, 2014

Ed might know more than us. Ariel’s mom made comments about how her daughter was dating a man 10 years older and how she didn’t allow that hence Ariel’s comments that her mom is abusive, etc. I don’t know if we should judge.