Phil Robertson’s Comments & More: Wildest ‘Duck Dynasty’ Moments

Sun, January 19, 2014 8:45am EDT by 17 Comments
Duck Dynasty Best Moments
Getty, Courtesy of A&E, YouTube

sarah

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 19, 2014

Was a BIG fan of the show. Until, they brought the Melissa..Paris Hilton wannabe…Hollywood BS. Last weeks new season/open episode was by far the WORST ever. If that was any indication where the show is going…I’m gone. Apparently people agree because they too won’t be watching anymore. Should have just kept it about the original cast. Bringing in Melissa was the “jumped the shark” and ended the show. Nothing worse then watching a spoiled rich woman act like she is better then everyone. See ya Robertson family.

memyselfni

Posted at 2:34 PM on January 20, 2014

Her name is Rebecca.

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 19, 2014

Seeking Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door. Connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ….CelebritiesDating.Cōm….. now! dsfsdfd

memyselfni

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 19, 2014

Personally, I think all the moments of Duck Dynasty are great. I usually don’t watch a lot of TV, but I love this show. I am happy, happy, happy when they have marathons. I hate it that they are getting all the flak they are about Phil’s comments. I honestly don’t see why everyone is still so mad. Other people say stuff and in about a week it old news. I think he just answered a question when asked, and answered it honestly.

rod

Posted at 5:02 PM on January 19, 2014

GAYS ARE SATAN’S WORK ITS NOT WHAT GOD WANTS TWO MEN SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER.

Dani Adnan

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 19, 2014

Google is paying 86$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On Sunday I bought them selves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month……open this link and click home tab for more Detail.>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Abu

Posted at 9:43 PM on January 19, 2014

No one reads spam.

Azalynn

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 19, 2014

As far as I know Duck Dynasty is filmed in the USA and I know they have butchered the US constitution there recently but I believe that he is still entitled to his opinion which is much the opinion of people against gay marriage, I am black and I am with a German man yes he’s anti gay and anti black, but those are his opinions, but yeah I watch duck dynasty and will not stop just because we don’t share the same views I watch to be entertained and the show serves that purpose.

risckingazx

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 19, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Abu

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 19, 2014

No one reads spam.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 9:05 AM on January 19, 2014

Serioulsy are we suppose to find these duck men sexy!!!! Yuck are you kidding me. Guys are so lucky they get so much eye candy lol and we girls have to settle for aguys like these!!! Yuck

Jester

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 19, 2014

I bet there wives are ten times better looking than you!!

memyselfni

Posted at 5:56 PM on January 19, 2014

Nobody said we were supposed to find them sexy. I just enjoy the show because it makes me laugh, which is usually hard to do. And to the other person who commented about this..I am positive their wives are prettier than this one. And their daughters.

Abu

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 19, 2014

Rosie doesn’t find them hot either.

memyselfni

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 20, 2014

Who the hell is Rosie?

Jake Wilkie

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 19, 2014

my co-worker’s tooda makes $71 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her payment was $19546 just working on the computer for a few hours. go to the website…….
=====================