Paul Walker, Cory Monteith & More Honored At 2014 SAG Awards

Sat, January 18, 2014 10:07pm EDT by 12 Comments
SAG Awards Memoriam
Fameflynet

Sharon

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 21, 2014

Oh Cory….you are sill so missed. I so wish that things could have ended sweeter for you our friend.

mrsfebuary1983

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 20, 2014

i still really miss paul walker to so sad hes gone i just was able to bring myself to watch a couple of his movies joy ride and takers good movies

Missing Paul Walker

Posted at 6:45 PM on January 20, 2014

I can not believe he is gone either, I miss him as well. I watch a movie of his everyday either Fast and Furious best movies ever!!!! Another one of my favorites is Into the Blue. I try to donate every month to his charity as well. Keep his memory alive. RIP Sweet Angel Paul Walker.

Mace

Posted at 7:45 AM on January 20, 2014

It’s Cory, not Corey. I’m happy they honoured him.

LittleMi

Posted at 3:28 AM on January 20, 2014

I still miss Paul so much… One day I’ll come to US and visit his grave, maybe it’ll help me somehow… He was a really good person, amazing soul, why God took him home? I don’t know, but I hope I will meet him in another life.

Ele

Posted at 4:44 AM on January 20, 2014

Paul Walker was a truly kind and special man. He will be sadly missed by All who loved him. ~*~

LisMarie

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 19, 2014

I’m so happy they honored Paul Walker.

Dani Adnan

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 19, 2014

Google is paying 86$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On Sunday I bought them selves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month……open this link and click home tab for more Detail.>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

risckingazx

Posted at 10:43 AM on January 19, 2014

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jake Wilkie

Posted at 8:24 AM on January 19, 2014

my co-worker’s tooda makes $71 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her payment was $19546 just working on the computer for a few hours. go to the website…….
=====================
WWW.WORKS12.ℭOM
=====================

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:38 AM on January 19, 2014

….but why forgot Porsche?

Really