Justin Bieber: How Lil Twist Got Him Addicted To Hard Partying

Sat, January 18, 2014 7:16pm EDT by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber Partying Problems
Getty/Courtesy of Twitter

Jewel

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 21, 2014

Ya STOP BLAMING LIL TWIST & HIS OTHER FRIENDS!!! At the end of the day Justin made all of these decisions. It’s not like their forcing him to do anything.

key

Posted at 9:58 AM on January 21, 2014

the entire world is blaming the black guy for Justin’s own problem. You just stated Justin is naive, therefore he needs to make his own decisions and own up to them. Everyone is blaming Lil Twist and Lil Za but Justin has been friends with these boys since the early stages of his career.

Brianna

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 19, 2014

I do not know why my comment was deleted,Maybe cause I’m right. Anyways people always go blaming the BLACK guy for his or anyone’s problems if a black guy was involved in their life or friends with of course. It’s not Justin’s fault of cours I mean why would it me his fault? He controls what he does of course so why would it be his fault ????!!!!! (Sarcasm) I mean the only person who can influence your self is YOU, it is not like lil twist forced drugs in his mouth……. So justin has the POWER to stop it. Instead they go blaming lil twist AKA BLACK GUY for his drug and parting probs, who says justin had/has to go parting with him, or anybody for a matter a fact, he has a life and if he wants to party once or more that’s his prob. IF THIS GETS DELETED AGAIN BY HOLLYWOOD LIFE!!!!!! I WILL JUST HAVE TO POST THIS AGAIN!!!!!!! thank u have a nice day:)

GLOT

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 19, 2014

justin is being badly influenced by these lil idiots ordinary that cause people to walk drug ‘doom
justin change for bad
he changed for the worse
I want these lil za and twist cia in jail forever
and shark eat

GLOT

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 19, 2014

only killing these lils twist za etc and rot in jail
and then justin is free from drugs

Abarajitha

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 19, 2014

I don’t think that Justin should hve Lil Za wid him n Ithink tthat Lil Za is not a gud news. I know that Selena is by his side so no worries but as a belieber I think if he listen wat Selena says I think he’ll become a best popstar in the world. Luv u Justin!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:55 AM on January 19, 2014

KYLIE WAKE UP LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTIN IS GOING DOWN BECAUSE MONEY HAS TWISTED HIS USELESS BRAIN JUST LIKE YOURS HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunjav2013

Posted at 9:49 AM on January 19, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Vishakha Lama

Posted at 6:02 AM on January 19, 2014

justin’s songs are good, and i enjoy them
and i dont care what happens in his life

but its better if he starts working on his behaviours , as there are many people ready to take up his place in this music industry

Queen BEE

Posted at 5:52 AM on January 19, 2014

:) Love You Justin!!!!!!

Queen BEE

Posted at 5:49 AM on January 19, 2014

Seriously? I hope this is not true! Since Lil Za is in his life he went on the wrong path, he needs to get back on the right path. And now that Selena is there to help him i hope he does do what is best for him! I Love You Justin! If you are a true beliber you will stand by him no matter what!

Hearty girls

Posted at 5:15 AM on January 19, 2014

I am the big fan of JB.I dont want him to be a drug abuser.

Dope

Posted at 3:32 AM on January 19, 2014

He will see where he ends. He doesn’t want people to think he has a problem cuz he’d loose his balls, or he thinks he is still the ‘big great JB’ so untoucheble like nobody allowed to give him advices. Or he don’t wanna miss this superfly feeling of Molly & co. wich gives him the feeling he’s still king. Or he thinks he’d get outsider of the ganxta scene when he get’s clean. So many reasons :) as a druggie u have to fall veeeeeery deep to see you have a problem. His face will get so damn ugly in 1 year. Believe me. ;) no hate, i know people who got an ADHS problem (kids who got an attentionproblem) & now they’re on drugs, it’s explosive to give these kind of people sh*t like that.

Alexa

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 19, 2014

Wonder what scooter and usher think about everything about Justin.

Biebsgurl

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 18, 2014

Justin needs to stop hanging around lil twist and stop his bad behaviour. Who knows what could happen to him in a couple of years time when hes still doing drugs, alcohol and going to clubs, etc. he needs to let go of the bad crap and change back into the good Justin that selena, his family and his beliebers know. He’s already loosing fans from his behaviour!

fattyb

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 18, 2014

he is a otal wigger junky. Hi and his wannabe thug friends are gonna snort the wrong drug up their noses and end up 6 feet under

sharnae

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 18, 2014

give jb a break for once in your life and believers rock!!!

sharnae

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 18, 2014

Justin bieber you are a great guy and all of his fans love him and Justin is telling the true.!!!

ALEXA

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 18, 2014

SINCE HE DOES HAVE HIS DAD ON HIS SIDE TO GUIDE HIM. HE’S NOT STUPID OR ARROGANT BUT HE’S NAIVE.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 18, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN. I JUST DON’T WANT HIM TO GO ON THE WRONG PATH. THAT HE ALSO HAS WILL SMITH. USHER. HIS DAD AND OF COURSE TALENTED AND A GOOD FRIEND MIKE POSNER. HE’S HOT.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:47 PM on January 18, 2014

I HOPE NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. THAT JUSTIN DOESN’T DO DRUGS. AND THAT HIS MOM AND HIM ALWAYS TALK AND HIS DAD TO.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 18, 2014

I JUST HOPE THIS ISN’T TRUE THAT JUSTIN ISN’T USING DRUGS.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 18, 2014

DOESN’T JUSTIN HAVE SCOOTER AROUND HIM. I WOULD HOPE JUSTIN GETS RID OF LIL TWIST. SINCE HIM AND SCOOTER GOT INTO IT.

ALEXA

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 18, 2014

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ANY OF THIS IS TRUE.

Alexa

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 18, 2014

Is that even true. Seriously Justin is amazing and so oh my goodness. I love justin. Hope this isn’t true