Kim Kardashian’s Perfectly Groomed Brows On ‘Ellen’

Fri, January 17, 2014 9:46am EST by 6 Comments
Kim Kardashian Makeup Ellen
Courtesy of The Ellen Show

Kim Kardashian looked amazing on an episode of ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show,’ which was taped on Jan. 16 and airs on Jan. 17. Get Kim’s beauty look below!

Kim Kardashian, 33, opens up about baby North West and fiance Kanye West in the interview, showing off some mega adorable pictures! She looked gorgeous, as usual. See who styled Kim below.

Kim Kardashian’s Makeup On ‘Ellen’ — Gorgeous, Neutral Shades

Makeup was done by Rob Scheppy. Her hair was done by Jen Akin. Both are longtime Kardashian stylists.

Kim relies on celebrity brow guru Anastasia to shape her gorgeous brows. Eyebrows really frame your facial features and Kim’s are big and full.

Kim Kardashian Wardrobe Malfunction On ‘Ellen’

Kim goes to Anastasia’s house to get her brows done, but you can get the same look with her best-selling 5-element brow kit.

It comes with tweezers, a brow powder duo, brow stencils in five shapes, so you can get your ideal arch, a mini brush and her famous clear brow gel to set.

It also comes in five shades, so if you have light blonde hair to jet black, you can match your eyebrows perfectly.

Kim’s Wardrobe Malfunction

Kim had a minor dress mishap just before the taping and posted a photo on Instagram, writing: “OMG my dress for Ellen just broke!!! I have to leave in 5mins…I need help! Should I wear this???” In it, she was wearing a low-cut white shirt and a long, cream knit skirt.

Soon after, she showed off the winning look, writing: “Ok found my look! Thank God! I ran out of time….off to the taping #phew #thedrama #anxiety”

Do you think Kim looks beautiful on Ellen, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Kim Kardashian Beauty News:

1. Kim Kardashian Reveals Beauty Tips For New Moms
  2. Kim Kardashian’s Bronzed Beauty & Big, Full Brows
  3. Kim Kardashian: Why I Love Natural Makeup

jet

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 18, 2014

Her face looks like a camel. Enough plastic surgery!

Shelly

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 17, 2014

I don’t watch Ellen but looking at the picture up top…her baby’s brows looked the same way in that picture Kim posted of Nori not too long ago. The picture where people were saying her baby’s brows were waxed. I wonder did Anastasia do the baby’s brows too. lol

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:09 AM on January 17, 2014

so think of her Vagina this way.

mallardazxv

Posted at 10:41 AM on January 17, 2014

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssssssss

jj

Posted at 9:51 AM on January 17, 2014

she doesnt even do her own makeup, why give her the credit. She probably wouldnt know what to do. I feel sorry for the baby, she can not teach her anything except how to F–k and spend money!!!! My opinion so dont loose your minds!

Selina Beck

Posted at 9:49 AM on January 17, 2014

I struggle with my eyebrows everyday! I’ll have to check out this book!