Khloe Kardashian’s Cryptic Instagram Post — Dissing Lamar Odom?

Fri, January 17, 2014 9:54am EDT by 20 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlyNet

Free Instagram Followers

Posted at 9:19 AM on February 20, 2014

If some one wishes expert view regarding running a blog afterward i suggest him/her to go
to see this blog, Keep up the fastidious job.

asdfghjkl;

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 20, 2014

I don’t get what this has to do with Lamar…?

XOXOXO

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 20, 2014

The fact that people saying that Khloe is pathetic is pathetic! You have no idea what Khloe is feeling like. Khloe is going through a tough time in her life. She watched the man she loved fall apart and no matter what she did to help him, didn’t do anything. That damaged her and now she just went through a divorce. How does that make her pathetic? She’s strong, and I hope she remains strong and is happy.

Truman

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 23, 2014

EXCUSE me ??? KK troll what did Lamar fall apart from exactly??

The Khole refuse to state Lamar is a drug addict on the show because they can’t prove a thing.
It is a lie. They would get sued for their entire fortune.

Get real.

joe johns

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 19, 2014

Suck it Cuntdashians

john

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 19, 2014

HL sure does hire the smart ones. “HL Intern” – you’re too stupid, go home.

Vagina yum yum

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 18, 2014

Vaginas r yum yum

Lilly

Posted at 5:44 PM on January 17, 2014

Why would this be dissing him? Maybe she is trying to tell him be careful of the people he surrounds himself with. Or maybe its just her experience. Which is so true for most people in life, the more successful you get the more people hate on you. Either way I don’t see it as a diss. Lamar don’t same to be the selfish type, he has his own success and alot of money. Maybe this is meant for kim… Khloe , Rob and kourtney always thought that about her. So my advice to khloe is shine bright dont let any one try to dim your light.

chris

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 17, 2014

I agree, khloe said it herself Lamar is not like that just a couple of months ago..just before all the stuff came out

Truman

Posted at 8:19 PM on January 23, 2014

You mean all the stuff the Kardashians tried to smear him with in TMZ and all the other tabloids.

The Kardashians are pure trash.

Leena Gilson

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 17, 2014

Since I started fre+lancing I’ve been bringing in $90/hr I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. The best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Shelly

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 17, 2014

I didn’t read the article but I thought she had moved on. Khloe acts pathetic.

cshir

Posted at 2:02 AM on January 20, 2014

Khloe is Pathetic!!!!!

asdfghjkl;

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 20, 2014

Ok, well we don’t know that this was even about Lamar. Plus you don’t know what she’s going through. You’re the one being pathetic right now.

Cooper Wynter

Posted at 3:01 PM on January 17, 2014

my buddy’s mom makes $60 /hour on the laptop . She has been fired for 8 months but last month her check was $18156 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go to this web-site……
=============
WWW.2­­­­­3­­­­J­O­­­­B­­­­S.ℭOM
=============

eunicejanderson

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 17, 2014

my buddy’s sister makes $77 every hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her income was $21560 just working on the computer for a few hours. check this link right here now====> jobs25.ℭOM

Patricia Yunker

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 17, 2014

i get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing,…… www­.w­­­o­r­­k­­s5.u­s/

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 17, 2014

just call her.
she LOOOOOOOOVES this cheap way of attention.

Trina

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 17, 2014

What the heck does this have to do with Lamar? So silly!

mallardazxv