Jessie James Bares Baby Bump In Sexy ‘GQ’ Shoot With Eric Decker

Fri, January 17, 2014 12:04pm EDT by 17 Comments
Jessie James GQ
Courtesy Of Ben Watts/GQ

Country cutie Jessie James was not afraid to show off her pregnant body in a sexy ‘GQ’ photo shoot with her husband, Eric Decker! The couple posed in barely-there outfits in their Denver home for the magazine’s ‘Love, Sex, and Madness’ issue, and looked seriously hot!

Jessie James and Eric Decker revealed their sexy bare bodies — and Jessie’s baby bump! — in a series of sexy, intimate shots for GQ‘s Feb. 2014 issue. They are used to exposing their private lives on television in their hit E! show, Eric & Jessie: Game On, but the country singer and her NFL star hubby also shared their playful and fun sides in their revealing photo shoot.

Jessie James ‘GQ': Singer Bares Baby Bump In Sexy Shots With Husband Eric Decker

Jessie, 25, and Eric, 26, make a smoking hot couple! Their beautiful photo shoot for GQ featured the two in their cozy Denver home, where Eric is based while playing for the Broncos. Eric showed off his impressive abs in the eye-catching photos, but Jessie’s exposed baby bump definitely stole the show!

Serious Eric vs. Prankster Jessie

Jessie showed off her tummy in profile view, and she even climbed on top of Eric for an especially racy pose!

Eric revealed that before he agreed to film a reality TV show with his wife, he wanted to make sure he portrayed his relationship with Jessie in a positive way. “Before we agreed, it was really important for us to clarify: If you’re looking for drama or couples fighting, you’re signing on with the wrong people,” he told GQ. “We wanted it to be more like a romantic comedy.”

Jessie James Get Ready For Motherhood

Jessie and Eric are expecting a girl in March, and even though she had some morning sickness early on, she is ready to get to motherhood! “I’m just so happy to be pregnant and to become a new mommy, that’s taking over the feeling of being sick,” the mom-to-be told E! News.

Can we look forward to a football sized family from the couple? Maybe not. “Eric always wanted four kids, but after this first one, I’ve just been really sick, I’m like, ‘Two will be alright with me!’” Jessie said.

What do YOU think HollyMoms? Do you think Jessie and Eric look sexy in their photos?

– Sabina Young

More Jessie James & Eric Decker News:

1. Jessie James & Eric Decker Reveal Their Baby’s Gender
  2. Jessie James Admits She & Husband Eric Decker Get ‘Jealous’
  3. Jessie James: How Eric Decker’s Busy Football Schedule Helps Our Marriage

64Gb Sdhc Memory Card

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 2, 2014

First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before
writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.

I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10
to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Thanks!

Lillie

Posted at 1:44 PM on June 25, 2014

I savor, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for.
You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
Bye

microsoft

Posted at 3:00 PM on June 18, 2014

Actually no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of after
that its up to other users that they will help,
so here it takes place.

Tara

Posted at 7:59 AM on May 5, 2014

Absolutely a hot n sexy couple ! Love them! Congrats on baby girl , Vivian Rose! I hope these three really enjoy their lives ! They deserve all the best :)

Nuper Kim

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 21, 2014

my friend’s sister makes $89/hr on the internet. She has been fired from work for five months but last month her income was $13068 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

lu

Posted at 4:16 PM on January 19, 2014

OK NOW! We know you married him. Yeah! We know you had sex with him. YEAH! Who the hell cares? He’s not all that. He probably has a b*tch on the side at the games like everyone else. I hope that show is done now so they can put one on that people will watch. Didn’t even know who you two were until I fell asleep with this station on and was to tired to look for the remote. PLEASE! You money hungry women. Give me a break. Two nobodys. BEE BEE!

killy gibson

Posted at 7:06 AM on January 18, 2014

I got Lexus CT 200h Hatchback by working part-time online. Find Out More>>>> ba91.COM

Pasuch

Posted at 11:48 PM on January 17, 2014

my roomate’s ex-wife makes $65 an hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her payment was $12033 just working on the internet for a few hours. find out here now,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jobs84.COM

waldonfsxzv

Posted at 10:27 PM on January 17, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.qaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Allashom

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 17, 2014

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $82 /hour on the computer . She has been out of work for nine months but last month her pay was $17353 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit this web-site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bay95.ℭOM

Ourhy4104

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 17, 2014

мʏ ɴɛιɢнвօʀ’ѕ мօтнɛʀ мαĸɛѕ $72/нʀ օɴ тнɛ ƈօмքυтɛʀ. ѕнɛ нαѕ вɛɛɴ υɴɛмքʟօʏɛɖ ғօʀ 9 мօɴтнѕ вυт ʟαѕт мօɴтн нɛʀ քαʏмɛɴт աαѕ $21665 ʝυѕт աօʀĸιɴɢ օɴ тнɛ ƈօмքυтɛʀ ғօʀ α ғɛա нօυʀѕ. ʀɛɖιʀɛƈтɛɖ нɛʀɛ fox800.­com

Go away

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 17, 2014

They’re as boring and annoying as their show. We know she’s a camera ho, but as a football player, he looks stupid with all of his posing for the camera. He plays for Denver, not Hollywood.

lu

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 17, 2014

I SO AGREE! And she can’t even say baby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it’s bee bee ugh! Can’t stand either of them. GO PATS!

Leena Gilson

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 17, 2014

Since I started fre+lancing I’ve been bringing in $91/hr I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. The best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

eunicejanderson

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 17, 2014

my buddy’s sister makes $77 every hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her income was $21560 just working on the computer for a few hours. check this link right here now====> jobs25.ℭOM

Cooper Wynter

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 17, 2014

my buddy’s mom makes $60 /hour on the laptop . She has been fired for 8 months but last month her check was $18156 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go to this web-site……
=============
WWW.2­­­­­3­­­­J­O­­­­B­­­­S.ℭOM
=============

Patricia Yunker

Posted at 12:57 PM on January 17, 2014

i get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing,…… www­.w­­­o­r­­k­­s5.u­s/