Curtis Lepore: Vine Star On Trial For Raping Ex-Girlfriend Jessi Smiles

Fri, January 17, 2014 8:55am EDT by 15 Comments
Curtis Lepore Jessi Smiles Rape
Courtesy of Pheed/Twitter

Nicole

Posted at 11:41 AM on February 11, 2014

I doubt he raped her I mean if he did he would plead guilty by the judge for evidence that he did it looks like from his vines that he doing pretty good with life I just believe jessi was bored and decided hey let make up that I got raped

moon

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 1, 2014

Hey,
This is really a smart story to follow but here is exceptional rape story which never be followed.

Clyde Lerner

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 19, 2014

This is so messed up – the trashing of Jessi – the support of Curtis. None of you where there, Unless Jessi or Curtis is reading this. Unbelievable, that I never see this debate when someone is shot, saying, “Oh, person got shot deserved it. Person who got shot was a slut who deserved it.” No one who has a violent crime committed against them deserves it. Grow up people!

juliacxzxvxzv

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcn

killy gibson

Posted at 7:02 AM on January 18, 2014

I got Lexus CT 200h Hatchback by working part-time online. Find Out More>>>> ba91.COM

Pasuch

Posted at 11:43 PM on January 17, 2014

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $86 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired for six months but last month her payment was $14910 just working on the laptop for a few hours. website link,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

kENZ

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 17, 2014

TEAM CURTIS. There’s no way he could. Jessi never seemed like a “rape” victim in any of her tweets, instagrams or vines. If she was raped she must be depressed in some way. But I don’t see it at all.

Mina

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 17, 2014

Since when does a person have to act a specific way when they get raped. Is there a handbook about it.. Seriously your comment is pretty naive. She could have handled the situation any way she wanted and probably didn’t want it to effect any of her vines. I am in total shock that this happend. I really doubt she would like about something so horrific.

Rhys

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 19, 2014

He is now charged. You were wrong.

Lexi

Posted at 6:52 PM on January 29, 2014

Just because he was charged doesn’t mean he is wrong. Zimmerman wasn’t charged and he was guilty. OJ Simpson wasn’t charged but recently admitted to killing her. Not all trails are correct in whose right and whose wrong.

Ourhy4104

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 17, 2014

my co-worker’s mom makes $60 hourly on the internet . She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $20335 just working on the internet for a few hours. you could look here fox800.­com

Jenna

Posted at 5:50 PM on January 17, 2014

IM WITH CURTISS!!

Leena Gilson

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 17, 2014

Since I started fre+lancing I’ve been bringing in $90/hr I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. The best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

eunicejanderson

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 17, 2014

my buddy’s sister makes $77 every hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her income was $21560 just working on the computer for a few hours. check this link right here now====> jobs25.ℭOM

John C. Judge

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 17, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address
★★★★★ ===>>> W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­