Curtis Lepore Fires Back On Twitter After Jessi Smiles Rape Allegations

Fri, January 17, 2014 11:07am EDT by 11 Comments 28,936 Article Views
Curtis Lepore Rape Charges
Courtesy Photos

juliacxzxvxzv

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

killy gibson

Posted at 7:03 AM on January 18, 2014

I got Lexus CT 200h Hatchback by working part-time online. Find Out More>>>> ba91.COM

mvk

Posted at 2:03 AM on January 18, 2014

What was she doing in bed with him anyway. Sounds to me like she wants a lot of attention. Judge should sentence her. No woman sleeps that sound.

Joe

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 9, 2014

She had a concussion. She probably pasted out. The article said she went to sleep, it never said they went to bed together.

Guest

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 18, 2014

I don’t believe this creep.

Guest

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 18, 2014

They’ve been dating for a few months. That’s no relationship.

Pasuch

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 17, 2014

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $86 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired for six months but last month her payment was $14910 just working on the laptop for a few hours. website link,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

waldonfsxzv

Posted at 10:23 PM on January 17, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Joan has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~ ♥ MixedSingle.Çom ♥ ~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for mixed race singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , worthy a try.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Leena Gilson

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 17, 2014

Since I started fre+lancing I’ve been bringing in $90/hr I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. The best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Voichould

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 17, 2014

my friend’s step-aunt makes $88 every hour on the internet . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $21925 just working on the internet for a few hours. view website,,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 17, 2014

thought so, she seeks for attention this way…………..