Rita Ora & Calvin Harris Suddenly Split — What Went Wrong?

Thu, January 16, 2014 12:26pm EST by 11 Comments
Rita Ora Calvin Harris Breakup
Getty

katterin

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 18, 2014

Thank godddddd FINALLY !!!

Danielle

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 16, 2014

All the british tabloids are saying It was Calvin who ended the relationship so why are we supposed to vote on wether Rita did the right thing? Do your research before you write please Hollywood Life.

John C. Judge

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 16, 2014

Link ➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Vanessa xx

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 16, 2014

Wow tbh i didn’t even know that they lasted that ling and although its sad when people break up maybe it just wasn’t meant to be and they can find solace with either their careers or other people wish the best to calvin Harris and i guess Rita ora although i prefer calvin harris

Layla

Posted at 3:23 PM on January 16, 2014

PUTA: EVERYONE, INCLUDING CALVIN KNOW THAT SHE WANT CHRIS BROWN’S DICK.

jack

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 16, 2014

She’s a well known serial cheater,it’s said she was in the relationship for the potential songs he would write for her and that’s it.

Sevyn Hamy

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 16, 2014

People broke up all the time so maybe she will move on to the next Guy

Donnell

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 16, 2014

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I\’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite
some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

jill

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 16, 2014

maybe she slept with someone for the movie roles
and calvin harris found out :p
obviously she got no talent.. copying rihanna and beyonce
soo not cool rita o nono

amy

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 16, 2014

i guess he found out about all the guys who smashed her, jay-z, drake,romeo miller, evan ross, elijah blake, meek mill, keithian, angel, rob evans, etc. yea she got to the top with her singing talents. lmfao

anna

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 16, 2014

have you been counting them all this time, don’t you have anything better to do?