Lisa Vanderpump: Brandi Glanville’s Molestation Joke Was ‘Disgusting’

Thu, January 16, 2014 3:49pm EDT by 31 Comments
Courtesy of Bravo

Brandi publicly announced that she wishes she was molested as a child, and HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVE video of Lisa’s response!

Lisa Vanderpump has had enough of Brandi Glanville‘s atrocious mouth. She tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Brandi’s recent words were “disgusting,” and that she insulted every single molestation victim by saying she wishes she were molested as a child.

Lisa Vanderpump: Brandi Glanville Is ‘Disgusting’

We bumped into Lisa on Jan. 16 at the West Hollywood construction site of her chic new bar, P.U.M.P. Lounge.

When we flat-out asked Lisa what she thinks of Brandi’s comments, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills matriarch said she’s flabbergasted her co-star could be so out-of-pocket with her words.

“It’s disgusting, and it’s a slap in the face to all the molestation victims,” Lisa told us, clearly distraught over Brandi’s new, all-time-low remarks. “I apologize because I’m guilty by association. She’s on our show, and to me, it’s a reprehensible thing to say.”

Should Brandi Be Fired From ‘RHOBH’ Over Her Comments?

Earlier this week during her Brandi Glanville Unfiltered podcast, she said to her guests, “I too, wanted to be molested as a child, but was passed up.”

Whether RHOBH producers will reprimand Brandi, 41, or even fire her for her latest antics is yet to be determined. But one thing is clear, Lisa certainly feels Brandi — who has two small children of her own — definitely crossed the line.

“Listen, I see funny,” Lisa said. “I know funny. That ain’t funny!”

WATCH: Lisa Vanderpump Slams Brandi Glanville’s Molestation Joke

Loading video...

– Eric Ray

More Lisa Vanderpump News:

1. Lisa Vanderpump Vs. David Foster: ‘RHOBH’ Women Aren’t ‘Clowns’
  2. ‘RHOBH’ Recap: Lisa & Kyle Argue About Mauricio’s Cheating Rumors
  3. Kyle Richards ‘Felt Attacked’ By Lisa Vanderpump On ‘RHOBH’ Reunion

may

Posted at 12:37 PM on April 17, 2014

Brandi probably was making a statement as though everyone claims to be molested just to get attention and that in itself is disgusting, That being said it seems she is not a woman who is not very mature at all. But then who is on this show? It is just plain guilty pleasure to see how these women verbally tear each other apart. I don’t think we have seen any of bravo shows where the whole cast has done anything for a charity out of the goodness of their hearts. And would the whole cast work together and not tear each other apart verbally or physically to do something wonderful for a charity with all the hate they feel for each other. Bravo for Bravo showing great humanity! By the way that was a sarcastic statement!

Cyndy

Posted at 4:07 AM on April 2, 2014

Ok I think it is time Eddie take custody of his children and Brandi be committed to a rehab somewhere.

Louisa

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 24, 2014

Lisa is my Queen <3

Belinda NEal

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 2, 2014

Brandi may or may not be edited but she needs to check into a help facility. She has been a crying mess since her divorce but guess what…about 50+% of America is also divorced and the pity party is OVER. She insults everyone and then is insulted if anyone speaks back. She attacks the men and then is appalled if they talk back to her. She is out of touch with reality. I don’t blame Eddie for getting the Heck away from her crazy.

funny jokes for kids

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 14, 2014

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hallie

Posted at 3:08 AM on February 12, 2014

I do agree with Lisa what she said was discusting this women needs to actually take responsiblitity for what she says lets see who she blames this on lately brandi has been blaming every bad thing on lisa who will take this blame. I thought it was discusting the racist remarks she said to joyce but she seems to keep getting worse and worse

walter white

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 4, 2014

Sadly, Bravo and really Andy Cohen (who is the VP of this division) will not fire her as they are more concerned about making money! The way they make money is by driving drama into these realty shows. The problem here is she said this on her podcast and not during filimg. So Bravo can lok the other way on thjs one. Had she done it on the air, Bravo would have to take this on directly and with such a sensitive issue, would have probably had no choice but to fire her. Trust me, Bravo/Andy love what Brandi brings…DRAMA all day long! Sad but true.

Cyndy

Posted at 4:10 AM on April 2, 2014

The viewers can let Bravo know enough is enough. Also a few calls to child welfare on her needs to be made. If Brandi wants to continue dragging herself into the gutter, let her. But her children need to be protected

Mary M

Posted at 8:19 PM on January 20, 2014

BRAVO NEEDS TO FIRE HER!!!! They are sending a bad message in keeping her on the show!!

Greg

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 19, 2014

I was repeatedly raped and molested from the ages of 5 to 12. Brandi has two sons around those ages. I wonder if she would find it funny if they were to break down and tell her they were taken to a basement, held down and, and forcibly RAPED by an adult male over and over and over until they were psychologically damaged FOR LIFE.
Funny? Yeah real effin funny you stupid c word.
( btw. If anyone doubts me, my records of therapy are at the Kansas City Psychological Group )

ehh

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 20, 2014

heartbreaking.

catu13

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 25, 2014

I believe you and I understand all too well, unfortunately, how you feel. Her comments are so far past insensitive that it’s just disgusting. As an survivor of child molestation around the same age span, I agree with your sentiments 110%. It is so ignorant and vile for her to joke with such carelessness about something so tragic it scars you for life. I am beyond fed up with this narcicistic b-tch.

Cyndy

Posted at 4:13 AM on April 2, 2014

I am sorry for what you went though. I had the same thing happen to me. That is why I feel Brandi’s kids are not safe with her. We need to contact the advertisers of Bravo’s shows and threaten a boycott unless Bravo fires her.

Jan

Posted at 3:58 AM on January 17, 2014

Maybe this time the producers will finally smarten up and get that loser off the show! I’ve considered not watching anymore because she annoys me so much with her stupid comments. Im not sure exactly whats wrong Brandi mentally but she cannot continue to offend people with her big mouth & rude comments. Time to give her the boot!

gessiewtf

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 17, 2014

Bravo has done nothing, so they are in fact condoning her vile behavior.

gessiewtf

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 17, 2014

At least Lisa Vanderpump had the guts to speak up about it. Every word she said was spot on. She looked very shaken.

Mighose

Posted at 7:52 PM on January 16, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $88 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her payment was $14722 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website……Jobs84.COM

Patrice

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 16, 2014

Lisa, I think you were so smart to distance yourself from Brandi. I have kept an open mind when it came to Brandi and the comments she has made. I realized that many of her comments are made for shock value and to keep her relevant which In turn keeps her on the show. Her latest comment however is just incredibly insensitive and insulting. I don’t know if I can keep an open mind on this one. How does anyone make a comment that they wish they were molested as a child? What an incredibly asinine thing to say. I would never wish that on anyone, especially myself and even though I am disgusted with her, I would not wish that on her. To make matters worse, she then tweets that she made this comment while bantering with her guests on her podcast. That it was meant to be funny. Is she insane? I watched the episode where she made the comment about Joyce being a black person and forgave her for making an extremely racist remark. I then read that she was concerned that Joyce was sending the wrong message to girls about one never being too thin. She was concerned about anorexia and bulimia but thinks that molestation is funny? Bravo needs to seriously consider firing her. I bet you are glad that you decided to keep your distance from her…..

Cyndy

Posted at 4:17 AM on April 2, 2014

How could a decent ‘MOTHER’ make a comment like that ??? A decent Mother could not and would not !! Take Brandi’s kids from her before she allows them to be hurt.

Rew

Posted at 7:09 PM on January 16, 2014

my girlfriends daddy just got black Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core only from parttime off a computer. find out here Jobs95.ℭOM

John C. Judge

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 16, 2014

Link ➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Lola

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 16, 2014

I’m beginning to know why Eddie left her. Unfortunately, her children have to put up with her
drunken stupor and foul mouth.

mjc

Posted at 5:52 PM on January 16, 2014

She has no manners never has, and most of the women say oh its just Brandi and excuse her. Now lets see how many of them will excuse this . I am talking about Yolanda , Carlton and Lisa, because they all go along with everything she say. If they were real friends they would have told her along time ago to watch her mouth.

Sami

Posted at 4:11 PM on January 17, 2014

Um, Lisa ALREADY gave her opinion, THIS ARTICLE is ALL ABOUT IT! Can you not read? She said it was disgusting! Lisa hasn’t defended Brandi for a long time. Wtf?

kelli

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 16, 2014

I bet she wouldn’t be saying that if she really did get molested as a child. How sick is she! iv’e tried to like her and give her the benefit of the doubt but this just did it for me. How would she feel if that happened to her own children! She’s a fu*cking joke!

Melissa Payne

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 16, 2014

Bravo fire her, how long are you going to let this go on. People are tired of this, if you have any morals fire her !!!!

Cyndy

Posted at 4:19 AM on April 2, 2014

Go to Bravo’s website and demand they fire her or we the viewers will contact their advertisers and threaten a boycott . Telling Bravo to do anything on this website will not matter.

beth

Posted at 4:29 PM on January 16, 2014

They just need to fire Brandi, she’s gutter trash ruining the show. How disgusting? This is humorous, in what world.

Jenny

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 16, 2014

Poor Lisa. Now she has to apologize for this dumb chick. And her apology was much better than Brandi’s non-apology apology.

gweema

Posted at 4:18 PM on January 16, 2014

That is the most serious, truly appalled I’ve ever seen LVP. And, that’s exactly why I admire and adore her. She does know funny, and she knows what Brandi said cannot find a place in that category no matter how many times Brandi tries to call it a “joke” or her show a Comedy.

a hogg

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 16, 2014

I wish the ho {Brandi} had been aborted some 50 years ago!