Harry Styles Rubbed Kendall Jenner’s Back & Neck During Hot Tub Date

Thu, January 16, 2014 8:54am EDT by 24 Comments
Harry Styles Kendall Jenner PDA
Splashnews

taylor windom

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 27, 2014

I totally agree with all of you except richard(nasty) i think he shouldn’t be wasting his time with kendall.He shouldve got the hint(shes a kardashian/jenner) either way she is apart of that family and no offense to them but he has so much more potential and the rest of his life to look for somebody he shouldnt try to rush it because right now apparently in this part of his life love just isnt meant to be and to say that your in love with a person that you’ve only known a couple of months isnt real.GOD!harry please use your brain. you are letting down alot of fans by being caught up.Right now your group needs you and most importantly your fans do too and we dont want to see you fail you’ve come so far and you have a chance.use it wisely.

ZenColeman

Posted at 4:15 AM on January 20, 2014

CoHarry I hope you’ll wake up soon in this crazy, epic, stupid nightmare. I’m sure you don’t want her to affect your career after those years you strived hard. I’m telling you Haz, don’t ever dare to give up your career. Your already at the peak of success. Don’t go down. After all, you’re not sure if she’s the one….

max

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 18, 2014

Wow… After 3 years of earning my respect, he totally crashed it by getting near a kardashian / jenner

Lmfao

Posted at 3:58 PM on January 17, 2014

Lol these gossip sites make me laugh so hard. The phoniness is REEEEEAL

killy gibson

Posted at 7:19 AM on January 17, 2014

up to I looked at the check which was of $4246 , I didnt believe that my brother truly earning money parttime online. . there mums best friend started doing this 4 only about 19 months and resently paid for the loans on their condo and purchased themselves a Land Rover Defender . see here….bay91.COM

Lauren

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 16, 2014

Why is everyone getting so ramped up. Notice this is the only website that says this and they have NO proof that this actually happened. No pictures, no nothing.

facundojxzv

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 16, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzxbzxbzxb

Guest

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 16, 2014

Maybe he rubbed her little man in the boat.

stylesful

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 16, 2014

i understand that harry might go for kendall because he was unlucky with love, but if I was Harry I would go for a fan, cuz he is too good for kendall and he had worked so hard after three years and he now stops here…..

MM

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 16, 2014

OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO–► ( WhiteandBlackDating.c o m ) —————————–~ .That is a Serious interracial dating site for black,brown,yellow and white singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.===

Mighose

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 16, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $88 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her payment was $14722 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website……Jobs84.COM

Shaman

Posted at 7:01 PM on January 16, 2014

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $61 every hour on the computer . She has been out of work for seven months but last month her pay was $14638 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit their website Jobs95.COM

Meg

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 16, 2014

Really they were? Where are the pictures? I cant believe this stuff. Every story says “sources says blah blah blah” but there is no proof. One day he supposedly calls her borning now hes in love? I mean they only known each other for like 3 months..

michellehateskendall

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 16, 2014

harry stay away from the kardashians!!!!!!!!

hendallstinks

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 19, 2014

I agree with michellehateskendall and Kim stay away from the kardashians especially Kendall I hope hendall will end soon

Monica_lemos

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 16, 2014

He shouldn’t even be dating her in the first place

Kathryn Magee

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

Allaiina Pawlowicz

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 16, 2014

this is a joke…

toshia

Posted at 12:03 PM on January 16, 2014

BIGGEST BUNCH OF CRAP STORY!!! SOURCES, OK!!!!!

Cupidore

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 16, 2014

CRAP!!!!!! THEY ARE HARDLY SEEN IN PUBLIC MUCH LESS INDOORS IN THEIR PRIVACY!!!!

sunny

Posted at 10:06 AM on January 16, 2014

WhY This Harry Style Always Wanna Date Kendall? o.O ?

dashdoll

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 16, 2014

kendall is too good to date harry

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 16, 2014

Lol no. Kendalls nothing. All she does is look pretty for pictures. Shes only famous becuase of her sister. Shes done nothing. Where Harry is way to good for her. He had a dream and worked hard to be where he is. He’s such a good spirited person and deserves someone great. Just saying.

lili

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 29, 2014

um no harry is too good for her!!!!!!!!!